Brown arrests, continued

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

rachel wrote: Wow! What a retard.
No demonstrated ability to think reasonably.
Hahaha...what creditability!
Sharp objects can pierce Kevlar. You can shoot a sharp object using a slingshot. This retard knows that.

I just want to see a slingshot capable of effectively firing armor piercing bullets.

So yep, that's me, the retard. Keep pointing out the obvious, rachel. And keep hurling those insults.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

rachel wrote:For starters since you are to stupid to see what was right in front of your eyes.
I mentioned a bow (slingshot) with a broadhead tipped arrow.

In my field of work we use brittal ceramic sissors that shatter very easily if you are not careful to cut the cevlar strength membrane (same material used in armored vests) of the cable like its paper when terminating/splicing fiber-optics.
I never really thought of a bow as a slingshot, but now that you mention it, it makes sense. Sorry, my misunderstanding. I don't know much about weapons of any kind. The only time I touch a gun is to move it out of the way so I can get to the paper clips.

But, then again, you're dealing with a retard with no demonstrated ability to think reasonably, so really - what did you expect?

Thanks for the explanation, though. (not being sarcastic)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
rachel

Post by rachel »

webhick wrote:
rachel wrote: Wow! What a retard.
No demonstrated ability to think reasonably.
Hahaha...what creditability!
Sharp objects can pierce Kevlar. You can shoot a sharp object using a slingshot. This retard knows that.

I just want to see a slingshot capable of effectively firing armor piercing bullets.

So yep, that's me, the retard. Keep pointing out the obvious, rachel. And keep hurling those insults.
Then go to any outdoor sporting store and take a look at any compound or crossbow if you want to see a slingshot capable.
You probably dont know that to hunt with a crossbow (riffle stock) you need a medical reason to get a special license. At least in the state I'm in anyway.
Crossbows are very small deadly and quiet weapons. And quite accurate to say the least.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

rachel wrote:In my field of work we use brittal ceramic sissors that shatter very easily if you are not careful to cut the cevlar strength membrane (same material used in armored vests) of the cable like its paper when terminating/splicing fiber-optics.
Tell us all about your scientific background, Rachel.
Demo.
webhick

Post by webhick »

RyanMcC wrote:
webhick wrote: You said a slingshot could pierce armor. I want to see the slingshot that can fire armor piercing bullets effectively. Who cares what the bullets look like.

http://www.impactlab.com/modules.php?na ... &sid=10234

Okay, it doesn't technically exist..
Are you sure? I could have sworn that it comes standard in every proctologist's office.
rachel

Post by rachel »

Demosthenes wrote:
rachel wrote:In my field of work we use brittal ceramic sissors that shatter very easily if you are not careful to cut the cevlar strength membrane (same material used in armored vests) of the cable like its paper when terminating/splicing fiber-optics.
Hahaha!!
It doesnt matter.
You understood everything I said.
:roll:
You dont entice me which I could really careless.
Last edited by rachel on Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

rachel wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
:roll:
There's that witty repartee again.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Well then. There you have it.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Rachel, for all of her spinning, can't transform a simple-, cross-, or compound bow into a slingshot, or vice versa.

Their basic construction and operating methodologies are totally different.

The BOW weapons are all called that because they get their motive impetus from the release of energy stored in a flexible bow. They CAN discharge armor-piercing projectiles because their arrows or bolts are stable in flight and hit the target point-on. Also, surprisingly, arrows and bolts pack an amazing amount of kinetic energy -- often far in excess of small caliber pistol ammunition.

Slingshots are the structural opposite of bows. They are made with a rigid frame and an elastic string. The elastic has a small pouch which holde the pellet that is fired. Although they can be extremely accurate and lethal, a slingshot pellet can not pierce armor because there is absolutely no way to stabilize it to force an end-on pointed tip impact with a target.

Kelvar body armor works by spreading out an impact. Just about any sharply-pointed projectile can pierce it. In fact, Kelvar is easily defeated by a very low-speed projectile: a sharpened ice pick. Kelval is, therefor, invulnerable to Rachel's wit.
Last edited by Nikki on Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachel

Post by rachel »

Demosthenes wrote:
Well then. There you have it.
Yep!
Who cares but you!
You demonstrate casting your pearls before swine for something worthless of an arguement as spelling.

The point of a slingshot piercing armor was made none the less.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

rachel wrote:Yep!
Who cares but you!
You demonstrate casting your pearls before swine for something worthless of an arguement as spelling.

The point of a slingshot piercing armor was made none the less.
And you claim to work in the communications industry?

I weep for the young of this country ...
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

rachel wrote: The point of a slingshot piercing armor was made none the less.
Its the ammo thats capable of armor piercing, not the slingshot! :)

Guns don't kill people ammo does..
Last edited by RyanMcC on Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachel

Post by rachel »

Nikki wrote:Rachel, for all of her spinning, can't transform a simple-, cross-, or compound bow into a slingshot, or vice versa.

Their basic construction and operating methodologies are totally different.

The BOW weapons are all called that because they get their motive impetus from the release of energy stored in a flexible bow. They CAN discharge armor-piercing projectiles because their arrows or bolts are stable in flight and hit the target point-on. Also, surprisingly, arrows and bolts pack an amazing amount of kinetic energy -- often far in excess of small caliber pistol ammunition.

Slingshots are the structural opposite of bows. They are made with a rigid frame and an elastic string. The elastic has a small pouch which holde the pellet that is fired. Although they can be extremely accurate and lethal, a slingshot pellet can not pierce armor because there is absolutely no way to stabilize it to force an end-on pointed tip impact with a target.

Kelvar body armor works by spreading out an impact. Just about any sharply-pointed projectile can pierce it. In fact, Kelvar is easily defeated by a very low-speed projectile: a sharpened ice pick.
Another perfect example of a retard trying on reason for the first time.

It doesnt matter how you slice it or dice it.
A bow and a sling shot are based off the same principle.
I hope you are not a lawyer for the sake of people going to you for legals.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

rachel wrote:Another perfect example of a retard trying on reason for the first time.

Unlike you, Rachel, Nikki comes from a scientific background, but don't let that stop you or anything.

Tell us more about the high tech fiber optic projects your company has you working on.
Demo.
rachel

Post by rachel »

RyanMcC wrote:

A bit out of context dont ya think.

A bullet just doesnt shoot itself. Nor does an arrow!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Gosh, that Rachel. Her logic is just too clever for me.
Demo.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

rachel wrote:
RyanMcC wrote:

A bit out of context dont ya think.

A bullet just doesnt shoot itself. Nor does an arrow!
rachel wrote:[Its funny how the government plays the media to scare frenzy the public into thinking that Gerhard is a bad guy by supplying a gun thats capable of armor piercing!

Thats simply a false statement.

Its the ammo thats capable of armor piercing, not the gun!
Bit out of context don't ya think? I mean, a bullet doesn't just shoot itself..
Last edited by RyanMcC on Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Tell us more about the high tech fiber optic projects your company has you working on, Rachel.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

rachel wrote:Another perfect example of a retard trying on reason for the first time.

Can't disagree with her logic. They both are based on Newton's third law. That makes them as similar to each other as a blowtorch is to a kiss -- both based on transfer of heat.

Rachel: How do you keep a slingshot pellet from spinning so its sharp point can pierce the ermor?
rachel

Post by rachel »

Demosthenes wrote:

Unlike you, Rachel, Nikki comes from a scientific background, but don't let that stop you or anything.

Tell us more about the high tech fiber optic projects your company has you working on.
Its none of your business what the company has me doing.

The point was that a gun which the Browns supposedly have is capable of firing armor piercing bullets doesnt mean anything than just being "capable".
No big deal than just a public scare tactic.
A bow is capable of slinging an arrow at low velocity cutting through protective vests like paper.
No different than preping fiber optic cable for termination or splicing.