A lamb at LH asks to be slaughtered - & wants to pay for

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson wrote:
. . . . Those advocating errors must stop doing so, and must turn to advocating the truth. There is no room for compromise on that point, for compromise on that point is both impossible to justify and would by flatly counter-productive.

Rather than encourage anyone to "get along" or "work together" with those advocating error [ . . . ] why not simply insist that those in error face the fact that the exclusively complete and accurate truth is found in CtC, as is endlessly demonstrated with a constantly-growing mountain of evidence;?
Peter, you're breaking up. Peter. Earth calling Peter. Earth calling Peter. Come in Peter.

I think we lost him.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

[sounds of changing channels on a radio, and then . . .]
. . . . so, expect some scattered showers over the next few days.

Turning to the news at this hour, NASA scientists at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California are puzzled and perplexed over the recent disappearance of the space probe carrying Peter Eric (“Blowhard”) Hendrickson, the narcissistic ex-con tax protester who was being used in a NASA space project as a condition of his probation, in an advanced test of the effects of weightlessness on the promulgation of bulls**t. Hendrickson had been identified by scientists as one of the world’s leading producers of a particularly pure variety of bulls**t, and had been thought perfect for the mission, which also involved the use of the hot air from his bulls**t to power the electrical systems of the spacecraft. Everything had been operating according to plans worked out by NASA scientists until Hendrickson’s craft suddenly careened away from its pre-set orbit and sped away from the earth at an apparent speed of 0.98 of the speed of light, as Hendrickson began raving ....
[sounds of channel changing]
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Forum Admin at losthorizons wrote:... Thus, there is a simple reality
Which is completely unrelated to CtC, since (from what I've read), the CtC seems contradict itself more often than the traditional interpretations of tax laws do.
Forum Admin at losthorizons wrote:Those advocating errors must stop doing so
Translation: You're all wrong. Shut up or be jettisoned.
Forum Admin at losthorizons wrote:and must turn to advocating the truth.
Translation: Buy my book and push my product.
Forum Admin at losthorizons wrote:There is no room for compromise on that point
Translation: Only my opinions count.
Forum Admin at losthorizons wrote:for compromise on that point is both impossible to justify
Dude, they just justified it! Banding together! That's actually a really good justification!
Forum Admin at losthorizons wrote: and would by flatly counter-productive.
Translation: My ass is so far up the river right now that it's counter-productive to even attempt to paddle. And if it's counter-productive to help me, then it should be for everyone else.
Forum Admin at losthorizons wrote:Rather than encourage anyone to "get along" or "work together" with those advocating error (and whose record of positive accomplishments-- that is, none-- accurately reflects the virtue of their positions), why not simply insist that those in error face the fact that the exclusively complete and accurate truth is found in CtC
Translation: Rather than advocate peace, declare WAR on the other TP factions for we can only survive if we wipe them off the face of the Earth!
Forum Admin at losthorizons wrote:as is endlessly demonstrated with a constantly-growing mountain of evidence? (See <redacted>/thedenierspage.htm for more on this.)
First of all, I love how he created such a run on sentence that the question mark at the end of evidence almost looks like he's not sure about his "growing mountain of evidence". Secondly, demonstrating your "growing mountain of evidence" in public to complete strangers can get you arrested. Thirdly, he conveniently forgets how his mountain of evidence is being eroded by fines, penalties, and attempted collection of the erroneous refunds by the IRS.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Why should he let facts get in the way of the "truth"?
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.