Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by longdog »

My best guess at parsing that into something resembling reality would be that the judge told him to shut up as the case had nothing to do with him and he wasn't blocked but the email bounced as undeliverable due to EWE fucking up the address.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:22 pm My best guess at parsing that into something resembling reality would be that the judge told him to shut up as the case had nothing to do with him and he wasn't blocked but the email bounced as undeliverable due to EWE fucking up the address.
EWE has been blocked by numerous courts and solicitors. He was definitely blocked by St. Alban's only a few months ago for spamming them about a case that had been transferred to Chelmsford. I suspect that his email address has been blocked at the server and the clerk was unaware of this when he gave out the email address.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:53 am
Perhaps he just got an out of office reply.
Most likely. Much, if not all, of the UK legal system generally shuts down for around 2 weeks over the festive period.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

SpearGrass wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:05 pm The safest assumption with EWE is that anything he does in the realms of the law is wrong. Not just a slip or error, as any lawyer makes from time to time, but as far from arguable as Pluto is from the Sun. A real-world trust can be an effective protection from inheritance tax, but I think this is a pseudolegal trust which has no impact on the real world. Trusts are doing the rounds at the moment as Elizabeth Nolson and her imaginary friend "Minister Emoven" are active, especially - for some reason - in South Wales.
There seems to be quite a lot of skanky trust stuff going on in the background but it's kept very carefully under wraps. The perpetrators may be crazy but they're not stupid enough to want to screw up their little earners by allowing anyone to call attention to them. Even Liz of the family Nolson has managed to keep most of her questionable scams under the radar, only exploding when someone out-scams her in her own organisation.

I know someone who's spent about £600 quid on one of these scam trust "courses" and he's not an idiot freeman. Theprivatetrustguy.com appears to be doing very nicely out of his pseudo legal trust advice.
AnOwlCalledSage

So how is it going for our new age osteopath Ms. Davies? Not so good it seems. Her application to prosecute the General Medical Council, the General Osteopath Council, Worcester City Council, West Mercia Police and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all appears to have been thrown out for being gibberish. she has until the 17th January to refile it. This looks doomed as the N1 form EWE has posted looks exactly the same as his, er, I mean her previous gibberish.

Undaunted by her prosecution for not paying her council tax, it looks like EWE's strategy to get her off the hook is to file a case objecting to Tony Blair's knighthood. An unusual legal gambit but I guess we'll never know if it'll work until it's tried. He does seem to be directly accusing Tony Blair, Boris Johnson and Kier Starmer of being drug dealers. I think we can discount two of them. :lol:

Meanwhile, how is our old friend Mr Nkrumah getting on?
It used an Eviction Fraud to get the Computer Records, and a Re-Entry Burglary Arrest Fraud + Criminal Damage Charge Fraud + Eviction Fraud and Goods Theft and Criminal Damage Complaint Investigation Denial Fraud for the Landlord against Citizen.
It seems he may have broken into a place he'd been evicted from. Oh dear.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

You almost have to admire somebody who has a claim thrown out for being incomprehensible gibberish and then appeals the striking out by submitting the same incomprehensible gibberish.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It's par for the course, for Papa Fraud, he is having a frauding good time. That frauding Court doesn't know what's frauding coming. Is Ms. Davies the new Fraudette? Well fraudy fraud fraud. This isn't going to end well. The way he writes, may as well substitute Smurf for fraud, would still read the same.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

NYGman wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:54 pm It's par for the course, for Papa Fraud, he is having a frauding good time. That frauding Court doesn't know what's frauding coming. Is Ms. Davies the new Fraudette? Well fraudy fraud fraud. This isn't going to end well. The way he writes, may as well substitute Smurf for fraud, would still read the same.
Not just the end isn't going to be well. The present isn't going well for Ms Davies either. Whilst she's entitled to her appeals and request for judicial review, the GOsC has the power to suspend her pending it all playing out, which they have done.

Most of the fools who follow him have no assets, so they literally have nothing to lose. She, on the other hand, could lose everything. I don't have much sympathy because she appears to have gone down the conspiracy rabbit hole before EWE got involved, but he has lent her a JCB to dig that hole deeper.
AnOwlCalledSage

The ongoing clusterf, that is EWE goes on.

Mr Sood has lodged an appeal against losing his trust assets to his elder sons. Fair enough, he'd entitled to do so, but he might not have lost them if he didn't follow EWE's demented instructions.

It seems that one of his recent clients, Asha Ekila, fighting against asset forfeiture chickened out of using his arguments in front of a jury on Thursday. (I missed this case in the daily listings, but I think it's a retrial of Javian Gordon where the girlfriend of a suspected drug dealer also had her assets seized. I continues on Monday). Of course this was because of Witness Intimidation Fraud, and not because she could be jailed for perjury if she lied in court.

And then, a rather bizarre attempt follows to add Mr Zarb to the public inquiry in to police action in the wake of the abduction, rape and murder of Sarah Everard. I suspect, an idiot getting evicted for following EWE's nonsense is not within the scope of the inquiry.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I think it's a retrial of Javian Gordon where the girlfriend of a suspected drug dealer also had her assets seized.
Ah, is that what this post from 13/1/22 refers to? I was scratching my head more than usual trying to make out what EWE was on about.
Full Disclosure of the Firearms Crime Protection Frauds that are evidenced by

the Receipt 0223607 that identifies the Stolen Firearms and the Drug Production Manager as the Possessor
the Receipt 0223608 that identifies the Firearms Cabinet from which they were stolen
the Criminal Convictions Record of the Drug Production Manager that got a Statutory Prohibition against Firearms Possession
the Protection Fraud Proof against the State and Law Courts
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:19 pm Ah, is that what this post from 13/1/22 refers to? I was scratching my head more than usual trying to make out what EWE was on about.
I'm not saying it's not (I don't know enough about the Dwayne Simpson/Javian Gordon case), but when I read that, I thought of an older case where Matt Taylor, Andy Devine, John Paterson et al. accused (it was either Surrey or West Sussex ) police of stealing weapons and planting them on one of their cause celebres and "falsely" prosecuting them and then covering it up. All nonsense of course.

I did have a dig around but I couldn't find it which is why I didn't mention it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I did have a dig around but I couldn't find it which is why I didn't mention it
EWE's output is a mare's nest in a rabbit hole in the middle of a maze!
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

It constantly amazes me that anyone can glean any meaning from his writings. I stick to the green runs with Neelu.
longdog

Post by longdog »

More gibberish today but this did make me laugh...
Upon the Contempt Immunity Fraud Appeal 2021 000065 of Citizen Appellant Mrs Theodorou
having got an Appeal Permission Refusal and Totally Without Merit Reason.

Upon Citizen Claimant Mrs Theodorou having made Contempt Fraud Conspiracy Allegations that
are supported by the Child Case ZW15C00062 Order Conditions Breach and the FD20P00642
Contempt Remedy Directions Order Breach and the Fraud Appeal 2021 000065 Permission Refusal
and Totally Without Merit Reason
As best as I can work out this concerns a Greek Cypriot father (although I'm not sure he is) flogging a dead horse trying to get the British courts to make orders over children in Cyprus with their mother (I think) over which they have absolutely no jurisdiction.

Oh well... If at first you don't succeed with totally without merit... Try, try and try again... It's bound to work eventually*.

* May not be as bound to work eventually as stated or implied levels of bound to work eventuallyness.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:50 pm As best as I can work out this concerns a Greek Cypriot father (although I'm not sure he is) flogging a dead horse trying to get the British courts to make orders over children in Cyprus with their mother (I think) over which they have absolutely no jurisdiction.
It's a tricky one to decipher, but I think it's the other way around. I base this on EWE calling him the "criminal father" in earlier screeds. It is a messy divorce case from 2016. My interpretation is that LB of Enfield got involved, and I suspect the father got custody. What we can tell is that the children have been placed with "special guardians" under Cypriot law. I think the father is the one who took them there which, if he had custody, would be his right.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

With EWE it works or he will die trying, still amazing EWE is still around "helping" people, he appears to have his faculties about him, even if he is a raving looney. It truly amazes me how even with self sabotage on the health front and help from idiot friends, he is still around to spout his Frauding Fraud frauds.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:21 pm With EWE it works or he will die trying
It seems that he's got quite a good if insane approach to losing by simply denying it was a loss and claiming he has won evidence of an "<insert gibberish here> fraud" which will something, something, something come the glorious day that the whole court and legal system conforms to his insanity.

If he seriously believes his own nonsense then I rather hope he never realises it's nonsense and the whole thing has been stupid, futile and humiliatingly ludicrous. I doubt a man of his years could stand the shock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:19 pm It's a tricky one to decipher, but I think it's the other way around. I base this on EWE calling him the "criminal father" in earlier screeds. It is a messy divorce case from 2016. My interpretation is that LB of Enfield got involved, and I suspect the father got custody. What we can tell is that the children have been placed with "special guardians" under Cypriot law. I think the father is the one who took them there which, if he had custody, would be his right.
You can tell he's a top notch lawyer can't you? It's his ability to write so clearly and unambiguously that there's no way that two people could ever come to almost exactly the opposite conclusion on whatever the fuck he's talking about.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's a tricky one to decipher, but I think it's the other way around. I base this on EWE calling him the "criminal father" in earlier screeds.
Am I right in thinking that you can tell which are EWE's 'clients' because they get the appellation 'citizen'?
Citizen Claimant Mrs Theodorou
Citizen Appellant Mrs Theodorou
AnOwlCalledSage

Excitement over at Ellis Towers. He has uncovered a secret hearing.
The evidence includes everything that got the Plea Hearing Secret Vacation Order Fraud, Vacation Notice Denial Fraud against the Citizen. the Hearing List Omission, Hearing Attendance by the Citizen and 3 Witnesses that forced the Listing Decision for Friday 28th January 2022 and the Decision Proof Demand by the Citizen that got the Adjournment Notice Email dated 26th January 2022 from the Crown Court to the Citizen and Equity Lawyer. The case does not appear in the Daily Case List.
One slight problem. It is listed. The case continues in court 11 at 0945 you old coot!

Surely a proper lawyer would know that you have to wait for the daily final list? :thinking: