Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:
We need to have a good idea of the number of participants in order to book a venue large enough to accommodate our numbers.
A medium-size Denny's oughta do it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Considering that they don't say WHERE (just in the SE quarter of the country), it's tough to promise to be there.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

from Today's email:
Republic for the United States of America

Inaugural Week

Week of March 3rd-7th

All calls are changed in order to bring to you the swearing in ceremony of the President and Vice President.

Please join the live call March 4th
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
712-432-0075 Code 594637#

This call will be re-played Thursday, March 6th

The Monday Governor's call and Tuesday's Congressional call are canceled for this week.
I don't think we were ever told WHERE this inauguration was taking place, so it's hard to plan to be there.
Something tells me the new Prez is not going to be sworn in by a bona fide judge (or even a bona fide lawyer). Wonder if they know that the Veep is sworn in by the standard US civil service oath.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote: Wonder if they know that the Veep is sworn in by the standard US civil service oath.
Well that won't be happening as having a civil service is obviously a sign of a bloated, communist style government. Plus I bet it's not in the constitution (RuSA version of course).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

On ly the President's oath is in the Constitution, nothing about the VP taking an oath, so under federal law he takes the same oath as the rest of the executive branch employees.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today's RuSA email:

Inaugural Week

Week of March 3rd-7th

All calls are changed in order to bring to
you the swearing in ceremony of the
President James Buchanan Geiger
and Vice President Daniel Mark Owens.

The Monday Governor's call and Tuesday's Congressional call are canceled for this week.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today's RuSA email:

Inaugural Week

Week of March 3rd-7th

Somehow this inauguration is worth a whole week (and it coincides with Mardi Gras). Since it takes place in "the Southeast" it might, for all I know, be ponying on those festivities.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Today's RuSA email:

Inaugural Week

Week of March 3rd-7th

Somehow this inauguration is worth a whole week (and it coincides with Mardi Gras). Since it takes place in "the Southeast" it might, for all I know, be ponying on those festivities.
Offer enough free booze and drinks, and they can probably have quite an Inaugural Ball.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I had the opportunity to listen to this "historic" event at about 9:20PM, and even though it had only started at 9:00PM it was over by 9:30. The last 10 minutes was Kelby Smith giving a sermon about how Fake President Geiger was truly the first President of the de jure republic in over 150 years. It seems as though since Fake President Timmy was convicted the RuSA leadership has had a divine revelation that he really wasn't the true President. Talk about being thrown under the bus, as of only few months ago our good old boy Timmy was still writing 20 page long handwritten missives to the ever shrinking RuSA flock encouraging them to keep up the business of (fake) government.

All in all, RuSA is a shadow of its former self - they can't even get someone to post the calls on their website anymore. During its prime I suspect they had up to 1,000 members and probably 500+ on the weekly Fake Congress calls (since nearly every RuSA member held some sort of fake office). If they had 100 people now I would be surprised.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

If the whole thing lasted half an hour, I suspect that the Inaugural Address was not exactly a stem winder.

Turns out it took place in Memphis, which, according to current weather reports, is Dr Zhivago country. Not my idea of the "southeastern" corner of the country. Since they kept the place a secret even from their own members (and, coincidentally, the whole vicinity was a blizzard), probably attendance was not enough to justify two buckets of KFC.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Good news, everyone! It looks like RuSA is finally getting over the timidness they experienced after President Timmy was arrested and is now getting back to its normal favorite type of fruitcakery: threatening government officials and ordering the military around. Here is the latest from the newly elected Fake President, bolding mine:
The Obama Administration has acknowledged our "constitutional presence" in the land (see Executive Order issued March 06, 2014, Sec. 7. http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... -situation) In so doing, he is sending a message to the American People that we will be transitioning to constitutional oversight of the U.S. Corporation in the near future. I urge all patriotic Americans to look forward to being set free from excessive taxation, a runaway judicial system, and government intrusion at federal, state and local levels.

Our Constitution guarantees a republican form of governance at all of these levels. My job, as President for the Republic is to work for and with the American People to ensure a peaceful transition from government tyranny to a government that once again serves and represents the People. As it stands - the Corporate U.S. does not represent you - it has been put in place to manage you and your assets.

Working together, it is a small thing for the American People to effect this transition. I am issuing a WARNING to all agents serving the U.S. Corporation. Since the Obama Administration has clearly stated that there is a "constitutional presence" in the land you are now obligated to the Constitution and to the American People. Soon, de jure grand juries will be looking into your conduct. I cannot, nor will I, protect you from these juries. Therefore, if you are issued unlawful orders from anyone above you DO NOT carry out such orders. Remember what happened at Nuremberg? I do not want that happening in this country. The rule of law will be applied equally to all, requiring justice for the innocent as well as for those proven guilty of atrocities that have been committed in the name of the American People. Just because someone above you told you to carry out an unlawful order does not make you innocent of a crime.

My orders to the U.S. Military and its trustees are to send an emissary so that they can work with the newly recognized interim Constitutional Government to help facilitate a peaceful transition. The American People will be set free. Freedom will mean increased responsibility upon each of us to ensure we do no harm to each other. Together, and with God's help and guidance, we can do all things; only believe.
So, lets review:

(1) Obama issues a executive order involving blocking the sale or transfer of US assets to persons/organizations that are trying to undermine the Ukraine revolution. Its not even an executive order dealing with domestic policy, but because it has the phrase "constitutional presence" THIS MUST MEAN Obama knows about RUSA and will be turning over power soon! Look at the phrase in context, that the RUSA fruitcakes think this has anything to do with them is even crazier than usual:
For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I find that because of the ability to transfer funds or other assets instantaneously, prior notice to such persons of measures to be taken pursuant to this order would render those measures ineffectual.
(2) Fake President Geiger threatens that he will engage in Nuremberg style executions of public officials if they don't hand over the government to him. I'm sure that will go over well with the FBI and Secret Service.

(3) Fake President Geiger orders the military to get in contact with him so he can take control of it, which I am sure will be a delight to the Joint Chiefs.

(4) And to top it all off, more Grand Jury craziness! How many Denny's will be hosting RuSA's Grand Juries?

Anyone want to estimate on how many years President Geiger has before he ends up being arrested like President Timmy?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Pretend President James Buchanan Geiger (somehow that name seems like a very bad omen) wants the military to send "an emissary" to him to work things out.

A real President is the Commander in Chief, only has to look in a mirror to see who runs the military, and doesn't negotiate with the US military - he commands them and on their part they goddam well obey.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I hope he follows through with it, I wonder what the constitutional ramifications of two fake presidents sharing a prison cell are.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Jeffrey wrote:I hope he follows through with it, I wonder what the constitutional ramifications of two fake presidents sharing a prison cell are.
Cage Match!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

We already knew the FRUSAn's had a serious lack of real knowledge of history, and it is now equally obvious that they have severe reading comprehension problems.

I just keep wondering how Pretend Pressy Jimmy Bu and his equally pretend VP are getting along. I haven't been able to find anything about either of them other than their fRUSA natterings, which may mean they are at least marginally smarter than their predecessor, but I doubt it. If this latest proclamation by Jimmy Bu is any indication, i don't foresee a long and happy administration.

I figure the honeymoon will be over in another few months and the infighting will begin, although considering how few there are of them left, it may not be much of a squabble.

Any comments or interesting tidbits to share?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

This makes me miss old JimmyTim, now there was a boy who could really sling it. Beyond the Carl Saganesk (Billions and Billions) of metric tons of gold that were always just days away from being delivered to fund the republic he'd occasionally get imaginative. One of my favorite "proofs" that the "plan was working," he told people to go to state government websites and notice how all of them had pictures of their state seals. He said that before a few days ago none of them displayed those seals but they do now. See, he had the defacto on the run.

Yea, that was stupid on so many levels which means it was a tailor made fit for his audience.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Actually 300 metric tons of gold (it will take me a while to figure that in dollar value*) ... also that Turner had a squad of bodyguards capable of killing - yes, killing - trained assassins sent after Jimmy Timmy .... somehow these bodyguards not quite adequate to keep him from being arrested, jailed, tried, and sent to the slam.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread584697/pg1

- - - -
* subsequently calculated: 300 metric tons = 9,645,223.9 troy ounces, current daily low price for troy oz of gold bullion (acc to Monex) $ 1,378.60; total value of 300 metric tons of gold =$ 13,296,905,668.54 (that's 13 Billion dollars and change)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Amazing, even when they were thinking, or trying to, in big numbers, it still comes out as chump change, but then I guess when your counting system consists of one, two, three, many, bazillions, it is to be expected.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

If the fake president and fake vice president of the fake republic aren't getting along, is it possible that the fake vice president will get together with the fake congress and invoke the fake 25th amendment?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In today's email:

Invitation to "We the People" in Republic

President Geiger will address a Special Joint Session
of Congress to speak to the Press Release of March 16, 2014
You attendance is encouraged and appreciated.

This Evening
6pm Pac/7pm Mtn/8pm Cen/9pm East

Gallery Conference Number
712-432-0900
Access Code: 448229#