Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Joinder wrote:Just thought I'd spice things up, its been Dullsville over on here.
Some very highly strung folks around, I must say
For anyone who's not aware, clicking on another poster's name will bring up the option to ignore their comments. We should call it "The Pigpot Button" really, but it works just the same with anyone else...

Thanks HP, I was not aware you could do that. Appreciate the heads up

Joinder, you can do the above to any of us that post things you don't like :whistle:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Personally i dont care why the EP was cancelled it is none of my business but as someone who was at somepoint taken in by the story that was told by Tom i feel they should publically acknowledge that they mislead people and are continuing to mislead people.
Lets not forget that people have spent their own money travelling to support the Crawfords and have possibly donated money to help their fight against B&B based on a lie that was willfully told by Tom and his family.

Yes sometime we may take the micky here and at times some have crossed a line i am not entirely comfortable with when posting certain videos and im not trying to justify that by saying have we done anything worse that what the Crawfords or their supports have done?

Confronting someone in the street and hurling abuse at them aswell as passers by is simply not the trait of a pleasant person and i dont for one second see anyone from here doing that.

Oh and you mentioned GOODF so how is someone else mentioning it hijacking?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:
Joinder wrote:
I need to "get a life"??..... from the guy who goes to view Toms old house and then goes to his old local and tells FB about it ?....are you serious ?
As I say, I don't know what your agenda is but you seem to be seriously out of step with reality and very much in line with the Crawford's line of BS which makes me wonder what you're here for.

I went to view a property with a view to buying it, I can do that. I went to the Elwes for reasons which are obvious to everyone else here and I chose to publicise that to those who I engage with here and on MY FB page. You are the one showing an irrational obsession with what I do and seem to feel you can tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

As I say, maybe you should get out more. My interest in the Crawfords is turning out to be potentially very profitable, how is this stalking me going for you?
I like this site and I like its openness , although it does appear to have tightened up a bit lately. I s'pose you get out of it what you want, if Yiam wants to purchase the former Chez Crawford good luck to him :wink: I would suggest looking around a bit more as there are equal bargains with better prospects even in London. It could be Yiam fancies laying his head down in the same room as Tom used to... now and then? Who honestly cares? I don't. If I saw Crawford walking around I might introduce myself but to be frank anything that drew my interest to this shoddy little man faded after the 2/07/2015.
It is pointless to argue here for in reality the only point of reference we share is based on YouTube videos FFS :haha: .
Having trolled and baited 419 scammers for many years often sending them on pointless journeys of several hundred miles, I would not post my movements for any of these people to find me :naughty: .
This site should be used to collate information and its up to us what if anything we do with it. I can only say that any of 'em that take my fancy I will put lotsa attention their way.
I am sorry Joinder finds poking jibes at Mrs Pike to be distasteful .... but I find her most unpleasant :snooty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

think the rooftop 6 and rest are up on 6 november
Pox

Post by Pox »

fat frank wrote:think the rooftop 6 and rest are up on 6 november
And according to Notts Post, TC is the 18 Nov.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Bones wrote:
Thanks HP, I was not aware you could do that. Appreciate the heads up

Joinder, you can do the above to any of us that post things you don't like :whistle:
No thanks, I'm an adult.
I was starting to think that this thread was about you and your "sensitive disposition".

I have no sympathy for any of the Crawfrauds and I see no reason given the actual facts why Yiam has anything to defend himself for.

Tom and his nutty fan club, do not own nottingham (especially his former home). Anyone is free to go where they want.

If you or Tom don't like it, tough

Now lets get back to Tom - when is his hearing ?
Hey, I'm not the sensitive one around here !
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Pox wrote:
fat frank wrote:think the rooftop 6 and rest are up on 6 november
And according to Notts Post, TC is the 18 Nov.
Jay brad posted on facebook the other day saying it was the 6, tom might be up on the 18
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
Now lets get back to Tom - when is his hearing ?
18th this month ? I have it down as tard court month on my calander.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Wow what a lot of fuss about nothing!!

It really doesn't take a genius to see whom was stalking who. A quick look at the crawfords version of events soon shows that once again they tell an incredible tale of bullshit and lies that any politician would be proud of.

How can he have followed them from reading and been in the pub filming the daughter? How could he have been eating a meal at the same as she just happened to have beenough popping in to check out the menu? Unless she's the world's slowest reader? Not to mention how could he have been any following or filming in the pub as well viewing the property? Also why was sue not in the car with them? Then we have craig chasing him. To me that clearly says there was a call to arms for all family members to come attack him.

I'd say it's far more likely, as others have said, they were told of where he was and decided to go terrorise him. Personally I don't give them anymore airtime as they have shown their true nature which is childish and simply vulgar. I've seen how they have posted the personal details of Facebook members without any regard for whom actually lives in the addresses they post. But this needed to be said

All this has come about because of their own failings and lies, they are simply digging themselves a bigger grave daily. They deserve no sympathy and anyone who can sympathise with their current situation clearly needs help of a psychological nature
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:
Bones wrote: Now lets get back to Tom - when is his hearing ?
18th this month ? I have it down as tard court month on my calander.
Does anyone have a season ticket for the public gallery?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
Bones wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: I am sorry Joinder finds poking jibes at Mrs Pike to be distasteful .... but I find her most unpleasant :snooty:
I find her dancing to be personally offensive
Why don't we all try to find out why she dances like that, and whether she us paying tax and has her car insured. ?
Geez Enough....enough! we know you like the Ummmmm Larger Lady, its what it is.
Now lets see.....the Crawford 6 on the 6/11/15 Doubtful if AP will attend.
GodFather Don Crawfordoni on the 18/11/15 AP a dead cert to attend.
I bet Roy hacked you.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Bones wrote:
I find her dancing to be personally offensive
Why don't we all try to find out why she dances like that, and whether she us paying tax and has her car insured. ?
I bet Roy hacked you.
Meet in the Elwe's Arms, they do a nice pie.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Joinder wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Joinder wrote: Why don't we all try to find out why she dances like that, and whether she us paying tax and has her car insured. ?
I bet Roy hacked you.
Meet in the Elwe's Arms, they do a nice pie.
The set menu is great..... guess who is the personal greeter ? :shrug:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Seems perfectly simple to me, the Crawfords do not own a property in Fearn Chase and as far as I am aware do not own the pub, simply put it is feck all to do with them who is viewing property in the area and eating pies at the pub. Would I have advertised on FB my presence in the area? No but that does not excuse Tom's action's on learning someone was, and as usual with Tom he lies to add a little extra spice. Who the hell does he think he is? Neighbourhood watch or some modern day vigilante maybe.

I can't believe the subject has taken up 3 pages to be honest, the Crawfords will lap it up and see it as justification for Tom's actions , while over on EFOTB they are suggesting neighbours park their car's in such a way as to block access to work or delivery vehicles heading to the house, and the new owner will be "lonely" because the neighbours will all have the info to ignore him. This from the same group that was stirring up all kinds of shit, including home visits on people they deemed were posting things they disagreed with on the internet and ALL of it orchestrated by the Crawfords.

NG said he feels like focus is being lost, focus has been lost, big time.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Joinder, I deleted your last post. The flame war is over and if you keep trying to continue it your posts will just get deleted.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bungle

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/16 Part 1 & 2

Post by Bungle »

Joinder wrote: And why on earth are you bothered about whether he is carpet fitting, this whole thing is getting out of hand and obsessive.
The guy lost his home, isn't that enough for you all ?
You can dress it up as much as you like , "exposing scans" etc but its beginning to look like a witch hunt.
I take some responsibility for the reporting of Tom's failed High Court judgment on 3rd September (more on that to come) so I would like to add a few extra points to this debate.

Please do not lose sight of the fact that Tom lost his house because he took the freeman route to try to get out of paying the mortgage. His first post on GOODF was to ask if he could clear the debt by way of a promissory cheque but don't forget though that he also posted that he had been writing to B & B previously using letters drafted with the help of the 'Spaniard' from the White Rabbit movement. Tom was firmly in the freeman grips for a long time.

So how come the property sold for the bargain basement sum of just £55? You need at look at Tom and his family for this as well. Tom was firmly behind the 'storming' of the bungalow (after the eviction) and the eventual destruction of the property. The value naturally dropped like a stone. The daughter made the silly decision to openly ask everyone to write to the auctioneers to tell them that the property had been stolen. The result being that the property was removed from public auction and sold privately for £55k. Tom would have known that this would happen. After all, Paula Jayne Campbell had tried the same stunt (of informing the auctioneers that her Farm had been stolen). The auction was halted and the farm went on to be sold for a pittance as well.

As for your claim that there is a 'witch hunt'......you could not be further from the truth.

Tom and his deluded supporters are offering help and advise to others with mortgage problems by trying to get them to use the same failed methods that saw his house sell for just £55k. They are the last people on this earth who should be advising others and this forum has done a sterling job in exposing these individuals:

Mr Ebert; Forensic Court Document Examiner and Court Jester: Has been banned for the past 15 years from issuing any legal claims in any court in the UK. Also bankrupt and has had his discharge suspended by the Insolvency Service.

Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh;

Guy Taylor; Onetime Lord of Bodenham Manor: Found guilty of trespassing at a recent trial. Also, bankrupt and like Ebert, has had his discharge suspended by the Insolvency Service.

Roger Hayes; British Constitution Group

Mark Hainig (Ceylon)...GOODF: A recent judgment again him in the High Court by Mark Gillard and facing a 3 day trial on 6th November in the Crown Court for trespass and affray in relation to the Crawford property.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Skeleton wrote:Seems perfectly simple to me, the Crawfords do not own a property in Fearn Chase and as far as I am aware do not own the pub, simply put it is feck all to do with them who is viewing property in the area and eating pies at the pub. Would I have advertised on FB my presence in the area? No but that does not excuse Tom's action's on learning someone was, and as usual with Tom he lies to add a little extra spice. Who the hell does he think he is? Neighbourhood watch or some modern day vigilante maybe.

I can't believe the subject has taken up 3 pages to be honest, the Crawfords will lap it up and see it as justification for Tom's actions , while over on EFOTB they are suggesting neighbours park their car's in such a way as to block access to work or delivery vehicles heading to the house, and the new owner will be "lonely" because the neighbours will all have the info to ignore him. This from the same group that was stirring up all kinds of shit, including home visits on people they deemed were posting things they disagreed with on the internet and ALL of it orchestrated by the Crawfords.

NG said he feels like focus is being lost, focus has been lost, big time.
do you mean the peace loving Crawfords, who have never hurt or lied to any one and have stayed in honour at all times
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
I take some responsibility for the reporting of Tom's failed High Court judgment on 3rd September
If you look back to my post on 3rd September, you will see that I had visited the Royal Courts of Justice website just after midnight on 3rd September to view the Cause List to see whether the Gillard v Mark Haining case was going ahead and noticed that in the same court (Court 37) and before the same judge, another case was listed between Tom Crawford and Bradford & Bingley. That case was obviously of interest and somebody who was already attending the High Court that day to view the Gillard v Haining case took time out to view the Tom Crawford case as well. Given the public interest, a member of the Royal Courts press office also sat in on the case and reported the outcome in that day's newspaper.

A number of individuals from this forum very kindly paid for a copy of the judgment and transcript and this has again helped once again to establish that Tom Crawford is not a victim but instead, has been wholly responsible from the lose of his families home.

The court also placed a public order against Tom Crawford banning him for taking any further legal proceedings in the High Court until 2016. Hopefully this information can help others to avoid using the freeman route when faced with repossession proceedings.

viewtopic.php?p=205994#p205994
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
Bungle wrote:
I take some responsibility for the reporting of Tom's failed High Court judgment on 3rd September
If you look back to my post on 3rd September, you will see that I had visited the Royal Courts of Justice website just after midnight on 3rd September to view the Cause List to see whether the Gillard v Mark Haining case was going ahead and noticed that in the same court (Court 37) and before the same judge, another case was listed between Tom Crawford and Bradford & Bingley. That case was obviously of interest and somebody who was already attending the High Court that day to view the Gillard v Haining case took time out to view the Tom Crawford case as well. Given the public interest, a member of the Royal Courts press office also sat in on the case and reported the outcome in that day's newspaper.

A number of individuals from this forum very kindly paid for a copy of the judgment and transcript and this has again helped once again to establish that Tom Crawford is not a victim but instead, has been wholly responsible from the lose of his families home.

The court also placed a public order against Tom Crawford banning him for taking any further legal proceedings in the High Court until 2016. Hopefully this information can help others to avoid using the freeman route when faced with repossession proceedings.

viewtopic.php?p=205994#p205994
If it helps just one person seek proper legal advice and wakes them up to the fact Crawford, Ebert, Taylor etc have a 100% record in helping people lose their homes and a 0% record in stopping anyone being evicted with their tactics, the release of that transcript has done its job.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Well put Bungle, this thread was going off topic.

Do we know all the names and charges of those appearing in court on 6th?

Also, do we know what charge TC is facing on 18th?

(no need for any comment that may affect the trials)
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha: