The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote:
Not on my tablet. Opens up a variety of different windows every time I try. "The page at postimg.org Says: You are lucky! Get your free app of the day now"
I get that when using my ipad.The link is fine when you use a proper computer.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:The weirdness continues over on EFOTB and gets more scary.

Richard Head Under natural law Peter you have all the rights to protect yourself and property, just the feckless people who think they are in charge make silly rules. If everyone had a gun and was aloud to use it, the crime rate would be near nil.

Though I have my doubts about this bloke being real. Dick Head? That would be a name you wouldn't want to carry around with you for life. If he is serious, he's obviously never heard of a country called America where guns are freely available to anyone who wants one and they have more people in prison than any developed country and it often seems like more people die from gunshot wounds than old age.

Anyone who wants to send their kids to a school with metal detectors on the entrance, there's the country for you.
Can you split this into what is actually a quote and by who, please.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross wrote:Though I have my doubts about this bloke being real. Dick Head? That would be a name you wouldn't want to carry around with you for life.
Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction: http://www.english-longbow.co.uk/
IIRC there's an engine tuner called Richard Head too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:

What are you on about? The link opens a picture

Same with me. My laptop has commensense built into it and can detect Amanda Pike's posts as being rubbish and advises me of awful spam messages before turning the screen blue. Good old traditional computer is no problem and shows her rants very clearly.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I still think they'll try and shift this house by 5th August. I think now is a perfect time with freeretards having already showed their hand with many of the main player's facing crown court. The house will be gone before they next appear in court. I've been looking at a few upcoming auctions that are not in the local area, and they've got houses currently advertised from all over the country. The security won't continue indefinitely, UKAR will want to get as much out of the sale as quuckly as possible.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Police have told people not to post anything online that might prejudice the court proceedings.
Yes and like good little sheep they will obey the “Jesuit – freemason - paedophile judge” because they wouldn’t want to serve time by conflicting with “acts of parliament acts - that are not law but contract” and only apply to the person/ strawman and not the human known as Mr Mark Haining /Ceylon
One of these may cover it;
Criminal Procedure (Attendance of Witnesses) Act 1965
Section 3 permits
the summary punishment of a person who disobeys a witness order or witness summons as if thecontempt had been committed in the court and limits punishment to a maximum of three months' imprisonment.
Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996
Section 18 creates a contempt of court where
a person knowingly uses or discloses an object or information contained in it if the use or disclosure contravenes section 17. The magistrates' court may commit a person guilty of this contempt to prison for a maximum of 6 months, or impose a fine that does not exceed £5000 or both. The Crown Court may commit to custody for a maximum of 2 years or impose an unlimited fine or both.
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/cont ... court/#a02
Last edited by wanglepin on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArthurWankspittle

I agree with you JonnyL. Not least because B&B are footing the bill and know they won't see all the money from the sale. I was shocked when I worked out the security costs. Ignore set up, every security man must cost minimum wage plus overheads which is at least £14/hour. So for every day, every man costs £336 minimum. So for just three men on site 24/7 that is £1000 a day. Crawford supporters were reporting up to 10 plus dog(s). Ten men 24/7 would cost about £3500 a day.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I think you can add a little extra to those costs, yes there are Security Firms up and down the country that are willing to take on contracts like this, but there not providing security for a Rod Stewart concert. The notoriety and almost certainty there was going be trouble at some point will have driven those costs up. Foot soldiers Min wage maybe, from them up, no way. As for the house i agree with others, I think they will want it gone before the trials, again because of the potential for further trouble and yet more costs. Mr Crawford's face will be a picture when he gets the bill, wonder if he will have Peter of England on speed dial.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Did anyone catch Mark Haining Ceylon on this last night?
Ceylon on people's internet radio
Postby watsonsdog » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:40 pm

http://peoplesinternetradio.com

9-11pm
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... bix-jTF98E
ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton wrote:I think you can add a little extra to those costs, ....
I'm deliberately working on minimums. I agree you can easily double my figures.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

We sent Bradford & Bingley and extremely long and detailed complaint that the Spaniard (white rabbit) e-mailed me and we changed it to suit our circumstances with his permission
Now it clicks for me. Spaniard is the one that's always going on about the power of attorney in mortgage contracts. So he was already deep down the rabbit hole at that point, and we have the classic guru-shopping behavior. He also seems to have not been telling the gurus the full story.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:[ ... he trusts conventional medicine, the NHS and a trained urology surgeon to fix his prostate cancer.
Not sure if that's true or at least not now. In his first video made last year he says "In 2011, I contracted, or was diagnosed, with cancer and underwent numerous operations to sort out the mistakes that the surgeons made, not the cancer". Does the qualification of "or was diagnosed" indicate that he doubts whether he really had cancer? He certainly doesn't seem to have much time for the doctors.

A cynic might say that this is simply par for the course with Tom. A bad thing happened to him and he's looking for else someone to blame.

I read with interest, the discussion about the acceptability insulting or ridiculing Tom or his family and whether we should have sympathy for their predicament. I began with a lot of sympathy for him but this has evaporated over time as he has become more strident in his attitude, increasingly tells obvious lies and has gone beyond defending his personal position to apparently trying to become a "guru" in his own right. I have no respect or sympathy for Taylor, Ceylon or any of the others that lead desperate people into deeper trouble and will decry, insult and ridicule them at every opportunity. It's Tom's choice to join them and as far as I am concerned is then open to the same comments. Commenting on family members would normally be unthinkable to me but they have chosen to involve themselves in the public "debate (if one can call it that) and go on the attack against anyone who tries to point out the enormous flaws and misinformation in their arguments. I'd like to think I don't go "over the top" or even give as good as I frequently get on YouTube but I think Tom, the active members of his family and supporters are fair game.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

No it just means he was diagnosed, but had contracted it earlier. You don't contract cancer at the time you're diagnosed.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

It appears that this thread has upset the Goofers :whistle:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... bi32_l8pMQ
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

"the mistakes the Surgeons made"
Undoubtedly he did have cancer and for that he has my sympathy but why am i not surprised he is complaining about others making mistakes. Seriously if i saw him coming anywhere near my business i would close for the day, if he persisted I would close permanently.

As for this thread upsetting the Goofers thanks for the info, I am banned from there by the Mrs as it always sends me into uncontrollable bouts of laughter or rage as I read of yet another hair brained scheme to avoid parting with any cash.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom wrote:Not sure if that's true or at least not now. In his first video made last year he says "In 2011, I contracted, or was diagnosed, with cancer and underwent numerous operations to sort out the mistakes that the surgeons made, not the cancer".
OK I'd be unhappy if I had to go back for further operations following prostate cancer surgery. I didn't need to. I'm wondering whether there were problems with the bladder afterwards which required further surgery. It sort of fits with the timeline in that he said in Sept 2012 he was injured and not going back to work before Jan 2013. But looks at the victim mentality in there: "numerous operations" Is that 2, 3 or more. Does that include procedures like removal of a catheter? "injury" not allowing to return to work, not a medical issue, an "injury" caused by "other people"?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

vampireLOREN wrote:Now here's a nice video You may or may not have seen? ,it even shows the lovely Amanda having a girly moment.
In fact the whole channel is strange, it always seems to me a funny thing to be a role player dressing up and playing as an adult. I once spent a Christmas with a beautiful girl from the Czech Republic who spent the whole holiday in a tailored Black SS officers uniform complete with boots, it became very wearing and left me with an aversion to people who dress up. Anyway back to the video.
https://youtu.be/lq_RCZUb99I?t=1s
The next time I'm in England, I want to party with you.....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Gregg wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Now here's a nice video You may or may not have seen? ,it even shows the lovely Amanda having a girly moment.
In fact the whole channel is strange, it always seems to me a funny thing to be a role player dressing up and playing as an adult. I once spent a Christmas with a beautiful girl from the Czech Republic who spent the whole holiday in a tailored Black SS officers uniform complete with boots, it became very wearing and left me with an aversion to people who dress up. Anyway back to the video.
https://youtu.be/lq_RCZUb99I?t=1s
The next time I'm in England, I want to party with you.....
Personally I'd prefer the Czech Republic and partying with her, but different strokes for different folks Gregg.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Fighting cancer is not a sure thing, and the way it is fought is with chemicals and treatments that if not being a cancer treatment are deadly potions. One of my Oncologists once told me that the object is to try to kill the cancer faster than the treatment is killing the patient.
My own treatment hardly went textbook if there is any such thing, I had directed beam radiation therapy for seven weeks, which did not work first time (much to everyone's surprise, its usually effective) had to wait 6 months to do it again, and I had some kind of radioactive pellets injected into my prostate, which isn't as much fun as it sounds. For all that I didn't miss a single day of work (much to the surprise of everyone but me) and while I can cry about it not working the first time and how the Doctors, nurses hospitals, receptionists or the damn dirty apes screwed it up, I'm really just happy that at 51 I'm here to bitch or not, whilst my brother passed away at 47 because his was later stage than mine when they found it.

Or, to sum up, the more I read about Tom Crawford, the more inclined I am to think he's a whiney little bitch.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've never played well behind the old iron curtain, I just get nervous that close to Russia I think.