Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by SteveUK »

No, I put it on the we buy any debt thread yesyerday. It's Liz Nolson latest scheme.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I genuinely admire the man's stubborness

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'd do what someone else did when the person claimed to be dead - ask for a Death Certificate.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:43 am I genuinely admire the man's stubborness
I hope he sent in the £10 for the Subject Access Request fee, or they can ignore it. :snooty:
Then again, he is asking for a dead man's records, so under privacy rules he is not authorised to access them. :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The dead guy also signed the letter.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Gregg wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:17 pm The dead guy also signed the letter.
The dead guy also purchased the house.

I guess that Crabby is referring to the footle "legal fiction" bollocks. The legal fiction (all caps name) is a dead entity etc etc.
But, even if that had validity, it would be the legal fiction who bought the property, not the flesh and blood human being with blood flowing through their veins.
Alternatively, if Crabby is trying to say that Crabby has died, as in the flesh and blood human being with blood flowing through their veins is now brown bread, he is ignoring the fact that Crabby's debts do not disappear when Crabby has demised, when he has passed on, when Crabby is no more, when he has ceased to be, when he has expired and gone to meet his maker, when he is the late Crabby, a stiff, bereft of life and resting in peace........in short......an ex Crabby. Obviously if he was a Norwegian Blue it would be a different matter.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

He's the dead guy who's having a party at 29 Park Road on 10th Sept and who's gonna shoot/maim/threaten bailiffs with weapons
Robert White
10th September it's party time.😈

James OftheFamily Gore
Where’s the party

Robert White
29 Park Road, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 1UY. Bring a weapon but I do have a few spares.😉
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, doesn't look like being dead for tax reasons worked for Crabby as well as it did for Hotblack Desiato.

And yes, his debts will remain even after he has assumed room temperature.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well played Mr Council... Well played sir! 8)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oops, someone took him at his word and asked for a Death Certificate and Letters Testamentary, not what he expected or wanted at all. Life just isn't fair to our poor little quail. :sarcasmon:

Sounds like our little quail is getting a tad desperate and is shopping for a new fantasy since the Klown Kourt failed so spectacularly and publicly, maybe voodoo dolls next.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:53 am
I hope he sent in the £10 for the Subject Access Request fee, or they can ignore it. :snooty:
Then again, he is asking for a dead man's records, so under privacy rules he is not authorised to access them. :lol:
Since the GDPR came in at the end of May, the £10 fee no longer applies. DSARs are free now.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:43 am I genuinely admire the man's stubborness

this is way too small to read without a magnifying glass but does it say he 'owns' the dead person?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Chaos wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:42 pm

this is way too small to read without a magnifying glass but does it say he 'owns' the dead person?
What's not to understand, MR Robert White is a 'dead entity' but Robert White is still alive and kicking, it's the MR that's dead, all perfectly understandable :snicker:
morrand

Post by morrand »

Chaos wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:42 pm

It says:

Robert White
29 Park Road
Sheerness
Kent
ME12 1UY
3nd August 2018

Mrs J L Smith
Swale Borough Council
PO Box 491
Swale House
East Street
Sittingbourne
Kent
ME10 3WX
Your Ref 7087997 [?]
Case Number 7471
Your Letter dated 31/07/2018

Dear Mrs Smith,
You lot are starting to piss me off now Mr Robert White is a dead person.
I advise you, you will not be taking control of a dead persons goods, any goods belonging to that person belong to me, I also own that dead person.
You and I know there is no such thing as a liability order. Please provide me with evidence that Medway Magistrates Court granted the liability order. If the court didn't issue the order, please provide me with documentation stating who did.
SAR, (subject access request under section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998) please provide any and all information, including any and all internal and received external communications regarding Mr Robert White. Please also provide your data governance policy regarding data lineage, data mapping and any third parties that may have access to or provide information relating to the above mentioned person. Please ensure that you provide all requested information in line with GDPR within 30 days. Furthermore please clearly identify which data you consider sensitive and non sensitive data, please remove all non sensitive data from all data bases and include the relevant certification to prove this data has been removed correctly. Regarding any and all data you deem to have a legal right to hold, please identify your reasoning and outline how this is in line with the relevant relevant data governance regulations governing you and your organisation.

Yours Sincerely,
[signed]
Robert White
---
Morrand
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

thanks. isn't the government who owns the strawman according to them?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

This "dead" man trick isn't new. I've been digging around for it but can't find an online news reports, but one council took a slumlord to court.

This was a criminal matter rather than civil (I think it was gas safety issues). He failed to appear several times, at which point I think a warrant was issued for his arrest. He wrote to the court (in the third person) that he had died and been buried in Pakistan. He was, of course, found and dealt with.

The pretending he was dead bit is 100% accurate, but the individual details may be hazy given it was about 8 years ago. This is what happens when you clear out your old email folders. Damn! I knew I should have kept some emails, especially the Humour folder.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The dead thing is so old its whiskers have whiskers, and it works just as well EVERY time, as in NOT AT ALL!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:26 am This "dead" man trick isn't new. I've been digging around for it but can't find an online news reports, but one council took a slumlord to court...
Could this be the one? http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 52&t=11607

There is also the case of Daddy Mete: http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 20#p262618
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I also own that dead person.
Eh? So that's possibly failure to register a death and preventing a burial charges next?
English law is so quaint. And it's a common law offence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preventin ... _of_a_body
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The screws tightening on this piece of s**t and it looks like he will snap sooner or later when he really starts to lose money.

Jail time can’t come soon enough for this wanker.

He’s been posting pictures of weapons on his FB again.