The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Jeffrey »

Browsing the tubes for reactions regarding yesterdays news I found a clip stating that Melanie Shaw is now facing eviction and what seems to be a call for another rent-a-mob on the eviction date by UK Column News.

Should we make a new thread, could this be the next source of rooftop shenanigans?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

is Melanie shaw, the pedo whistle blower
Pox

Post by Pox »

fat frank wrote:is Melanie shaw, the pedo whistle blower
yes, that's her
http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com ... lanie-shaw
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Colin123 wrote:Tom's take on things

Tom Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 mins ·
Hi All
Very interesting Day at the High Court today very educational and Judge Green who was supposed to be overlooking the case was conveniently replaced by Judge Phillips and because we are dealing with crooks just went on to prove that achieving justice in this country is nigh on impossible because he put hearsay the same as Godsmark in-front of the undeniable facts. We brought facts onto the table today and those facts consisted of 10 facts which must be carried out in the Courts own process the CPR rules and Common Law and these facts have been ignored and something we have been asking for proof of for a considerable time and something that they have used in the wrong way which has enabled thieves to rob us of our home ?
Those thieves today enabled by a judge never produced one scrap of evidence that we brought them to court for in order to prove their claim that they could lawfully take our house, and would you believe it he also allowed his legal mates to enter their crooked documentation into court without filing it into court, they was just allowed to administer it there and then ? Judge Phillips refused today to address the fact that there was never ever a Possession Order ...Fraud...Fraud ....Fraud & ...more Fraud.... We won the case hands down today the only thing that beat us was a bunch of criminals (Fact). More info about today to follow as I have had a long day but
let it be known that this is one skirmish in this particular battle there are many more turns and twists to come smile emoticon and on the brighter note Bradford & Bingley and their legal team looked in a very uncomfortable position today having listened to our final comments which we will talk about later smile emoticon
Tom "won his case hands down " !!....sounds very similar to another one of his famous victories.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Here's the report from the Nottingham Post.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html

The court made a civil restraint order (i.e. vexatious litigant) so he won't be able to make any more useless applications to the court. That can only be in his favour, because it'll stop any further erosion of the proceeds of sale in legal costs.
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:Here's the report from the Nottingham Post.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html

The court made a civil restraint order (i.e. vexatious litigant) so he won't be able to make any more useless applications to the court. That can only be in his favour, because it'll stop any further erosion of the proceeds of sale in legal costs.
Would B&B still be deducting their legal costs from the proceeds of sale or would that be a done deal now the house has been sold? I could see B&B might well want these costs awarded separately.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote: Would B&B still be deducting their legal costs from the proceeds of sale or would that be a done deal now the house has been sold? I could see B&B might well want these costs awarded separately.
B&B's solicitors are likely to have held onto a chunk of any share of the proceeds of sale the Crawfords might be entitled to until the final costs have been quantified.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:
longdog wrote: Would B&B still be deducting their legal costs from the proceeds of sale or would that be a done deal now the house has been sold? I could see B&B might well want these costs awarded separately.
B&B's solicitors are likely to have held onto a chunk of any share of the proceeds of sale the Crawfords might be entitled to until the final costs have been quantified.
If they already had a Civil Restraint Order prepared for yesterday's hearing I would imagine B&B are sick to death of the Crawfords and their attempts at interim injuctions and will be wanting to stick the boot in further. No way will £12k even come close to covering their legal costs in this matter - Walker Morris don't come cheap.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I suspect B&B are the last in the queue for the money. They will have to pay out up front on selling fees, solicitor's selling costs, Land Registry, etc. to sell the place. The B&B will have had to pay the security on an ongoing basis, and I can't imagine the solicitors working on a contingency for these sorts of cases. It all falls back on B&B. Suppose the total debt is £100k and, after selling costs, they got £50k for the property. All that will go on the security and solicitor's legal fees incurred so far. B&B are about to, or will already have, paid out more than the mortgage amount to other people. Tom and Sue I reckon owe about £55k to B&B and SMH is how it will get paid. B&B isn't going to write off a mortgage and £10k of costs in this case.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I've heard that B&B are still calculating how much Tom owes before landing him with a very hefty bill in the very near future
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:I've heard that B&B are still calculating how much Tom owes before landing him with a very hefty bill in the very near future
I know where you heard that from :P
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:I've heard that B&B are still calculating how much Tom owes before landing him with a very hefty bill in the very near future
Oh dear - I predict a riot

http://youtu.be/hamKl-su8PE
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bungle wrote:
I may be very slightly adrift with my figures so please excuse me.

EFOTB has over 4,200 members.

Over 600 'supporters' attended the first attempted eviction of Crawfraud Manor.

Following this attempt many became "I am Tom Crawford' supporters.

Three days ago Tom broke the news to the public that Crawfraud Manor had been sold for £55k

Yesterday he went to the High Court to try to 'win back his house'.

He posted a heartfelt update on EFOTB yesterday and so far, he has received just 35 comments (from 21 different posters). Of those 21, just three of them are 'I am Tom Crawford' ones (and one of those is Amanda). There have only been just 68 'likes' (almost all of which are from either Amanda or Tom).

WHERE HAVE ALL HIS SUPPORTERS GONE?
I have numerous people contact me on facebook who are members on the eviction page, who say they are just members on there so can they watch as they just can't believe what is going on.

I believe that they will probably have about 25 hard core members at best and another 40 or 50 max who support them on the page.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

That is probably not very far from the truth. B&B/UKAR will be chasing up exact figures from all the companies involved in this. I would suspect that some of the figures would be quite large. Tom and family are going to be in for another rude surprise.

I don't think this is going to end until long after the official receiver has joined the party. All we need to do is sit back and watch the show.

Out of interest I had a look on Google for the address Craig gave as his current address. It seems to be a development that is exclusively apartment buildings, I would suspect (though this is just speculation) that the property Sue inherited and which Tom and family are now shacked up in is an apartment in one of these. I would also suggest that if (or rather when) push came to the shove of eviction, any attempt to get a mob involved would be even more frustrating for the other residents.

It might even be a breach of the terms of the lease and could lead to other eviction proceedings.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Pox wrote:Oh dear - I predict a riot http://youtu.be/hamKl-su8PE
I predict a diet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4o10c ... e=youtu.be
Pox

Post by Pox »

wanglepin wrote:
Pox wrote:Oh dear - I predict a riot http://youtu.be/hamKl-su8PE
I predict a diet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4o10c ... e=youtu.be
Ha Ha - but I had Betty's feathers in mine!
ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery wrote:Out of interest I had a look on Google for the address Craig gave as his current address. It seems to be a development that is exclusively apartment buildings, I would suspect (though this is just speculation) that the property Sue inherited and which Tom and family are now shacked up in is an apartment in one of these.
Don't think so. Craig is renting a bedroom in a flat there if my information is correct.
PeanutGallery wrote:It might even be a breach of the terms of the lease and could lead to other eviction proceedings.
It quite likely is. I wonder what Craig would have to say if his "landlord" got told by the leaseholder or management company to remedy the situation or lose their flat. I'm sure he knows the law in that area. :sarcasmon:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bradley Knight reckons the transcript of Tom Crawford's High Court appearance yesterday will make for very entertaining reading as well as showing up the idiots lying about what happened. Sadly it will lack the ambience of Ebert shouting advice to Tom but the essence of the madness will be preserved.

So I'm putting out a call to anyone interested in chucking a tenner, or whatever, into the kitty to order a copy. It will probably cost about £150 and a few PMs have garnered pledges for about half that so far. If we get enough contributions then it could end up very cheap fun indeed.

Let me know if you're up for it and I'll organise a means to make it happen when I know exactly how much it will cost. I'm expecting that when we have it we'll publish it in the way the Godsmark judgment was but I'm willing to put a few quid towards the betterment of mankind by diminishing the Crawford's scope for lying.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bradley has just updated his latest audio discussing Tom Crawford & Mark Gillards court cases yesterday

https://soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1/t ... m=facebook

Just listened to it and basically Tom was just going over old ground and speaking nonsense as per normal
ArthurWankspittle

letissier14 wrote:Bradley has just updated his latest audio discussing Tom Crawford & Mark Gillards court cases yesterday

https://soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1/t ... m=facebook
Just listening to this:
A barrister representing the Land Registry? Kin'ell how much did he cost/will he cost?
Tom forgetful - I always said that he was.
Tom maybe on medication says Bradley.
Tom contradicts himself re evidence.
Tom says never got repossession order, again, liar.
Barrister and counsel for B&B and LR.
Tom goes on about seal on a document that wasn't needed.
Judge said Tom's claims need to be an Appeal.
Issue about fee not paid, judge points out court can make decision without fee, unusual but not impossible.
Tom raises points referring to common law.
Tom offered document to B&B to sign, everyone ignores him.
Tom going to privately prosecute B&B execs, bailiffs etc.
Ebert talking during judge's decision.
Judge says application unclear, present owner not notified, no application to transfer title.
Judge says "no basis" for Tom's case. Wrong court. "no merit".
B&B don't apply for costs as can still reclaim them under mortgage agreement.