A New Take on the Dog Ate my Homework

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

A New Take on the Dog Ate my Homework

Post by notorial dissent »

According to a Denver Post article, Mathew and Sandra Zuckerman used shell companies and pets names to hide money and property from the IRS. The companies were all Nevada companies, and I wonder if they were shell companies from an outfit we discussed a few years ago that sold inventoried shell companies.

Denver Post article
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: A New Take on the Dog Ate my Homework

Post by . »

I've owned a number of dogs, all seemingly faithful as the day is long, but I wouldn't have trusted a one of them to own anything of any significance as a nominee.

Just think what anyone with a nice steak in his pocket could convince them to sign. Never mind the dog-notary witnessing the paw-print of the hungry nominee-owner dog, both jumping around excitedly, begging for the slab of beef no matter what the terms of the deal. Man's best friend? Sure, but not a good nominee owner.

These humans are in their 60s. Far too old to be screwing around with dog-based tax evasion. One wonders what other idiocy they've been up to.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.