Dave Ridley (Keene Free Press andd Brown Supporter)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ErsatzAnatchist

Dave Ridley (Keene Free Press andd Brown Supporter)

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Dave Ridley of the Keene Free Press and Ed Brown supporter had a small run in with the police in Manchester, NH. Apparently there was some sort of protest (Ridley and two buddies) and Ridley was open carrying a handgun. A passer by called the police, who showed up to investigate. Do to the joy of cell phone cameras, you get to see the hilarity that ensued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWXnK5U ... 10019%2E45

BTW, open carry is legal in New Hampshire, but uncommon. With the steady influx of people from the Peoples Republic of Taxachusett (home of extremely restrictive firearms laws), open carrying a handgun is likely to generate a call to the police. I understand the police generally regard these calls as an irritation. The police would much rather you get a concealed carry permit (available to anyone who can purchase a firearm and is not a complete dumb*ss) than open carry.[/url]
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Anyone else find it ironic that Ridley was stopped while going into a bar?

Alcohol and guns don't seem to be a smart mix to me...
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Alcohol and guns don't seem to be a smart mix to me
But it makes perfect sense to Ed and his ilk.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.