Dumbest newbie on LostHeads?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Dumbest newbie on LostHeads?

Post by Quixote »

Jeff, who is living legally tax free, has contacted the CTC warriors for advice:
I am an American living overseas and am fairly new to all this. I am thinking about buying the book Cracking The Code, but not sure if it would apply to me. Currently I work for a Japanese company and file my 10W40 along with my 2555 EZ form to claim my tax exemption of 80K since I live overseas. Thanks to a "loop-hole" I am able to receive a couple of thousand dollars every year in returns by claiming tax deductions for my children even though I am within the tax exempt clause. It's kinda, sorta like free money, I guess I'm just curious, though, does ctc cover any information for Americans living and working overseas? I will soon be starting an Internet business as well so that's something to think about as well.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Jeff
Is Jeff an uber-moron or just yanking their chains?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It could have been more moronic - he could have asked for advice on living tax-free in Antarctica to avoid being declared a gunsmith.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

There's just one problem with that: if you are located in Antarctica you still have to pay U.S. taxes if you're a US citizen.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros