Quatloosers Hall of Shame questions

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Quatloosers Hall of Shame questions

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:
If Wesley Snipes is convicted on his various tax related issues and has to disgorge a gigantic amount of money, would that qualify him for the Quatloosers Hall of Shame? And if so, what denomination chip would he be? 500Q or maybe the first 1,000Q chip?

And then I thought, what about ED: FAMILY BROWN (INCARCERATED)? Does he qualify also? And if so, what size chip? Maybe 100Q, because even though he is relatively small potatos, he drug others down with him.

What about the Dorean clowns? Matching 50Q chips?

And what about Sherry Jackson Peel? 20Q chip?
/signed
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Need some ideas for the front and back of the chip for each, and an image.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Joey Smith wrote:Need some ideas for the front and back of the chip for each, and an image.
I'm having a hard time trying to find an image of Ed holding one of those .50 caliber rifles while groping Randy Weaver and suppressing Elaine's free will with the compound in the background. I fear I may have to Gimp it together. And it may not even fit. Perhaps my standards are too high.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

We have faith in you Webhick.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I recommend we make the chips out of silver and attempt to pass them off as an alternative currency. Let's stamp a denomination on them and sell them for more than the value of the metal and then call them inflation proof.....

Or just take a felt tip and write on a church wafer and tell people they are silver.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

CaptainKickback wrote:As is my wont, I was relaxing in the hot tub, watching a cinematic masterpiece
Sorry Cap'n, but I don't think "Naughty Nurses" or "Barely Legal 27" qualify as cinematic masterpi.
If Wesley Snipes is convicted on his various tax related issues and has to disgorge a gigantic amount of money, would that qualify him for the Quatloosers Hall of Shame?
As high-profile and beligerant as WS is, I nonetheless don't think the Hall should be open to mere victims.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:
tommygun wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:As is my wont, I was relaxing in the hot tub, watching a cinematic masterpiece
Sorry Cap'n, but I don't think "Naughty Nurses" or "Barely Legal 27" qualify as cinematic masterpi. Christ Almighty, can't a guy relax in his hot tub, watch a Godzilla flick and NOT catch cr*p for it?
Not if your good buddy Bubbles is there ;)
CaptainKickback wrote:And even if ol' Wesley is a victim, for a tax bill of $30 million or so, that alone should be a warning to others and thus qualify him. But let's wait until the trial is over and she-who-must-be-obeyed gives the okay.
If she decides to add him, since he's not a promoter, perhaps he needs to be asterisked.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie