Yeah, mail fraud...that's the ticket....

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Disilloosianed

Yeah, mail fraud...that's the ticket....

Post by Disilloosianed »

Losthead writes
Ok..

Tell me if I am wrong but when someone sends you a letter that has an unsupported debt claimed and also refuses to respond and provide any proof of their claims. Does that not mean it's mail fraud? I think it's within Title 18 about how if a person is responsible for sending an unsupported claim that attempts to extort and threatens criminal actions that such is a criminal act?

I wrote to the USPS IG about the crap I keep getting, like today I had to pickup another fabrication since I had to sign for it. That is under durress because signing or sending it registered does not make it valid. Even within their letter is says "If you agree with our DETERMINATION, sign and return it and that MAY halt the addition of further penalties and interest" Which is BS.. They also say that I have until 03/08/2008 to file a petition in the TC.. But don't I first have administrative options first??

I will let you all know what the USPS IG says.. : / But I won't hold my breath..
Nothing to add, except that I hope he actually tries to have the IRS arrested.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

March 8, 2008...

Looks like I'm getting one more birthday present.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros