Mutter advices, I mean doesn't advice, a naive LHer

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Mutter advices, I mean doesn't advice, a naive LHer

Post by Quixote »

mutter

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:20 pm Post subject: Re: where and to whom to send a complaint letter. "secr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
djh1 wrote:
mutter wrote:
djh1 wrote:
howdy: i was wondering if anyone has the name and the official address on where to send a written complaint against a irs employee who will not process my return and sent me a frivolous return letter. I sent back a 5 page reply, and now it has been 6 months 4 days since my amended return was filed. thanks much

You cant be that naive can you?
mutter must be a irs hinder kisser with a comment like that. the forum is to help people and give advise, what a jerk
on the contrary, see my other posts dating back over a year.
if you think writing the sec. will do you any good you are naive. He dont care if his henchpeople are rude to you, and will no doubt agree that your return is frivilous. He wont even see the letter. It will be a waste of time.
And so will the Tax payer advocate as many on the forum past and present have found. Once your return is labeled frivilous none of them want to talk to you.
See prior threads on how to respond to frivilous letter along with Petes If we all just demand....to this frivilous nonsense.
Best place for you to start is on the understanding for lack of a better term page and read thru that.

And we are not giving advise. You all need to realise the IRSs is on here watching has a list of your names and wants to be able to charge you with stuff like helping someone fill out their tax return. We give opinions.
By the way pointing out your naivate is not being a jerk its being realistic.
Hope this helps
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat