Frank Lampley anyone?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Weathervane

Frank Lampley anyone?

Post by Weathervane »

I just received a package with about 200 pages of TP crapola from Frank Lampley of Glenmore, PA.
Who the hell is this loser? ANd how the hell did he get MY address?!!! :evil:

Anyone, anyone...Demo?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Frank Lampley anyone?

Post by Famspear »

Hey, tommygun - I can't answer your question, but at least I'm back. Haven't been able to get in for a day or two.

These computer problems are really puzzling/frustrating, etc.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Through a Google search you'll find Frank Lampley Horse and Cow Products and Schaeffer v. Lampley, which was an employment discrimination case. Haven't looked on Pacer.

Can Webhick say a little more about why they site was down?
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

ASITStands wrote:Through a Google search you'll find Frank Lampley Horse and Cow Products and Schaeffer v. Lampley, which was an employment discrimination case. Haven't looked on Pacer.

Can Webhick say a little more about why they site was down?

Yeah, that's the guy. Phone number matches and he's got horse-sh*t on the brain.
He sent me...Yahweh only knows why...a stack of flyers which on one side reads "IRS COUGHT SCAMMING TAXPAYERS!! MILLIONS OF TAXPAYERS DUE REFUNDS!! after which he babbles on about Sherry Peel Jackson and the Zoinist conspiracy, and on the other side is "WHY DOESN'T YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR HAVE A CURE???" followed by a bunch of drivel about the medico-pharm-FDA cabal.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've noticed that those things often go together, tax scams and alternative medicine scams. They target the same sort of resentment and anxiety.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4