Coupon Redemption - Remittance scam

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

David Merrill

Coupon Redemption - Remittance scam

Post by David Merrill »

Double enrichment on the credit. The coupon itself is a financial instrument with the full value under "amount owed" on its face. Why return the financial instrument with a payment too?
Notice of the Potentiality of crime's being committed

The fact that you are presenting a coupon tells me, even though it is not specifically mentioned, that this is designed to be a payment of interest against the bond(s) your people have purchased. I am aware the line of credit that the government or Federal Reserve System issued to create this bond is secured by myself, myself being one of the lenders. The bonded pledge series number is ____-___-______ All along it has been my assets that have been pledged for this bond, and I can find no place where I am to be charged interest on my own money, Creating double enrichment on your company's part. Furthermore I have been demanding redemption in lawful money in good faith for exactly as long as I have understood that remedy was written into §16 of the Federal Reserve Act and codified at Title 12 U.S.C. §411. Unless you can provide proof that these federal and U.C.C. STATUTES do not pertain to our agreement, your company's use of my collateral and your failure to process this coupon payment should make your company guilty of the following crime:

Impeding Commerce: Via Breach of Contract is the only crime.

USA: 27 CFR 72.11 - code of federal regulations defines Commercial Crimes as any of the following types of crimes (federal or State): "Offenses against the revenue laws: burglary; forgery; counterfeiting; kidnapping; larceny: robbery; illegal sale or possession of deadly weapons: prostitution (including soliciting, procuring, pandering, white slaving, keeping house of ill fame, and like offences); extortion; swindling and confidence games; and attempting to commit, conspiring to commit, or compounding any of the foregoing crimes. Addiction to narcotic drugs and use of marijuana will be treated as if such were commercial crime.”

Larceny. Felonious stealing, taking and carrying, leading, riding, or driving away another's personal property, with intent to convert it or to deprive owner thereof. The unlawful taking and carrying away of property of another with intent to appropriate it to use inconsistent with latter's rights. The essential elements of a "larceny" are an actual or constructive taking away of the goods or property of another without the consent and against the will of the owner or possessor and with a felonious intent to convert the property to the use of someone other than the owner.

Obtaining possession of property by fraud, trick or device with preconceived design or intent to appropriate, convert, or steal is "larceny."

Plain English definitions

coupon: Noun

1. A negotiable certificate attached to a bond that represents a sum of interest due
2. 1: a negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as needed [syn: voucher] 2: a test sample of some substance

bond:

A debt instrument issued for a period of more than one year with the purpose of raising capital by borrowing. The Federal government, states, cities, corporations, and many other types of institutions sell bonds. Generally, a bond is a promise to repay the principal along with interest (coupons) on a specified date (maturity). Some bonds do not pay interest, but all bonds require a repayment of principal. When an investor buys a bond, he/she becomes a creditor of the issuer. However, the buyer does not gain any kind of ownership rights to the issuer, unlike in the case of equities. On the hand, a bond holder has a greater claim on an issuer's income than a shareholder in the case of financial distress (this is true for all creditors). Bonds are often divided into different categories based on tax status, credit quality, issuer type, maturity and secured/unsecured (and there are several other ways to classify bonds as well). U.S. Treasury bonds are generally considered the safest unsecured bonds, since the possibility of the Treasury defaulting on payments is almost zero. The yield from a bond is made up of three components: coupon interest, capital gains and interest on interest (if a bond pays no coupon interest, the only yield will be capital gains). A bond might be sold at above or below par (the amount paid out at maturity), but the market price will approach par value as the bond approaches maturity. A riskier bond has to provide a higher payout to compensate for that additional risk. Some bonds are tax-exempt, and these are typically issued by municipal, county or state governments, whose interest payments are not subject to federal income tax, and sometimes also state or local income tax.

sight letter of credit:

A letter of credit that is payable as soon as the required documents have been presented.

Lender : Definition

A private, public or institutional entity which makes funds available to others to borrow.

Secured:

Backed by a pledge of collateral. opposite of unsecured.

Your people just need to submit my coupon for payment/Discharge. I trust that you have not given me a fraudulent coupon. Processed in the normal way, the payment information on the bottom of the coupon will allow it to run through, because your people accept the fact that I do not have to pay interest on my own money. What appears to be going on is that during the loan approval process, after a borrower signs the promissory note or agreement, some agent/officer of the lender converts this "promise to pay" into a "draft" that is quickly sold as a asset-backed security, and then the proceeds of this sale are deposited and used to fund the check or extend the credit that is given back to the borrower as the loan -- all without the lender risking or loaning a cent of their own assets (equity) to the borrower and without authorization by the borrower in the terms of the agreement. Submit the coupon to the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM for payment per the following statutes in their system:

U.C.C. TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 1 > § 8

§ 8. Obligation or other security of the United States

The term “obligation or other security of the United States” includes all bonds, certificates of indebtedness, national bank currency, Federal Reserve notes, Federal Reserve bank notes, coupons, United States notes, Treasury notes, gold certificates, silver certificates, fractional notes, certificates of deposit, bills, checks, or drafts for money, drawn by or upon authorized officers of the United States, stamps and other representatives of value, of whatever denomination, issued under any Act of Congress, and canceled United States stamps.

Section 1-201 (24). "Money". Section 6(5), Uniform Negotiable Instruments Law. The test adopted is that of sanction of government, whether by authorization before issue or adoption afterward, which recognizes the circulating medium as a part of the official currency of that government. The narrow view that money is limited to legal tender is rejected.

U.C.C. 4-3-603. Tender of payment. Statute text

(a) If tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument, the effect of tender is governed by principles of law applicable to tender of payment under a simple contract.

(b) If tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument and the tender is refused, there is discharge, to the extent of the amount of the tender, of the obligation of an indorser or accommodation party having a right of recourse with respect to the obligation to which the tender relates.

(c) If tender of payment of an amount due on an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument, the obligation of the obligor to pay interest after the due date on the amount tendered is discharged. If presentment is required with respect to an instrument and the obligor is able and ready to pay on the due date at every place of payment stated in the instrument, the obligor is deemed to have made tender of payment on the due date to the person entitled to enforce the instrument.

U.C.C. 4-3-112. Interest. Statute text

(a) Unless otherwise provided in the instrument, (i) an instrument is not payable with interest, and (ii) interest on an interest-bearing instrument is payable from the date of the instrument.

(b) Interest may be stated in an instrument as a fixed or variable amount of money or it may be expressed as a fixed or variable rate or rates. The amount or rate of interest may be stated or described in the instrument in any manner and may require reference to information not contained in the instrument. If an instrument provides for interest, but the amount of interest payable cannot be ascertained from the description, interest is payable at the judgment rate in effect at the place of payment of the instrument and at the time interest first accrues.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin, it is of importance, third person sing. present tense of interesse, to be between, take part in: inter-, inter- + esse, to be; see es- in Indo-European Roots.]

U.C.C. 4-3-203. Transfer of instrument; rights acquired by transfer. Statute text

(a) An instrument is transferred when it is delivered by a person other than its issuer for the purpose of giving to the person receiving delivery the right to enforce the instrument.

So let us hear the conclusion of this matter, if you don't accept the coupon there is discharge/Payment, if you do accept the coupon, which I recommend, and forward the coupon to the Federal Reserve pursuant to H.J.R192 there is Discharge/Payment available for you on your books. If you do not continue to keep my account open and working, you are committing a crime against commerce and an actionable offense committed by you or your company. I, True Name, certify that I have served the coupon by Registered Mail _______________ for redemption with these accompanying contract terms herein in the mail postage prepaid to:

who shall become the holder in due course of this coupon and purported debt. If I have not filled out the coupon correctly I authorize, GIVE YOU POWER OF ATTORNEY in this matter, for yourself/your COMPANY so please correct it as needed and send me a copy of the corrections. If this is not true then please provide me with the statutes that you purport to be pertinent to why I would need to be paying interest, or paying double on my own money. In the alternative it is incumbent upon you to explain why this coupon, generated by yourself and/or your company making you culpable for its representation and/or fraud, is not an obligation and payment that the Federal Reserve System is required by their own laws to pay?

Trustor/accommodation party to above stated bond Series No. _________________________

Furthermore, my signature in my true name and signet below asseverate that at the time of entering into any agreement with you and/or your company I was not aware of my position and character being the creditor. I presumed you had assets behind the currency you were lending. You or your company worked very hard to create the illusion you were a lending institution capable of making loans instead of generating wealth for yourself borrowing my credit. I will not endorse or participate with the stellionation and fractionalizing of Federal Reserve Notes and other abracadabra you and/or your company has created to make me look like a debtor.

Memorandum and Instructions

In 1933 Emergency actions were taken to save the Federal Reserve from the chartered expiration of reserve banks. Federal reserve notes were redeemable in gold and gold certificates from 1913 until 1933. As the intended expiration of the banks approached people naturally were redeeming their FRNs in gold and gold certificates. However the purpose of the 1913 Fed Act was to furnish elastic currency and that meant that because of fractional lending practices over the 20 years there were many more FRNs in circulation than there was gold to redeem. One accurate perspective is that since FRNs are only to be circulated among reserve banks, there were way too many reserve banks – even today, people do not realize that by endorsing the private credit from the Federal Reserve, they are treated as if they are getting the benefit of any reserve bank (having to pay Income Tax). In 1933 FDR opened up the Fed to do business with anyone who would endorse their paychecks for private credit from the Fed.

Federal reserve notes are still redeemable in lawful money as the remedy from elastic currency was written by law into the Fed Act in 1913 and has been available all along. However to accommodate the gold seizure of 1933 the wording was changed to “lawful money” instead of gold and gold certificates. US notes have always been a fiat currency and until the emergency they were redeemable in gold, as were the FRNs. One accurate mental model is that when you demand lawful money for your paycheck, instead of endorsing private credit FRNs, you receive US notes and since January 21, 1971 these US notes have taken the form of FRNs. But even this mental model should simply be a stepping stone to the truth – and that is that the law expressly states your remedy from elastic currency – demand lawful money. That is to say if you document the demand, you get lawful money.

On the back of the paycheck or on the Signature Card stipulate above your signature:

Redeemed in lawful money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §411

And keep copies of this demand; preferably you can get the bank notary to provide notarized True and Correct Copy.

When you pay for something in lawful money, then you own it. If you use private credit from the Fed or anybody for that matter, there is a residual component of title belonging to the grantor of the credit and this prevents owning anything bought with the credit in allodium; free and clear title. Understanding remedy is important to understand the legal functioning of authorizing this Coupon Redemption by the Creditor.

The Taxpayer ID # and Social Security Number are the same number and this is the best way to describe the credit on account with the treasury from your past endorsements of paychecks. This “account” is first described by FDR as he was implementing this private credit system for general use of Americans in 1933:

“Recognized Government bonds are as safe as Government currency. They have the same credit back of them. And, therefore, if we can persuade people all through the country, when their salary checks come in, to deposit them in new accounts, which will be held in trust and kept in one of the new forms I have mentioned, we shall have made progress.” The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt; 1933 The Year of Crisis; Random House 1938; page 19. Excerpt from the Address before the Governors’ Conference at the White House. March 6, 1933.

Interestingly a few years later, when FDR wrote the Introduction to the Collection of his Papers and Addresses he stated:

“Because the American system from its inception presupposed and sought to maintain a society based on personal liberty, on private ownership of property and on reasonable private profit from each man’s labor or capital, the New Deal would insist on all three factors. But because the American system visualized protection of the individual against the misuse of private economic power, the New Deal would insist on curbing such power.” The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt; 1933 The Year of Crisis; Random House 1938; page 5 of the Introduction written by Franklin Delano in 1938.

And this subsequent comment eloquently expresses why at any point in time, one can begin the process of redeeming lawful money instead of endorsing private credit with paychecks. At the same time it is important to understand that by endorsing private credit, central banking cartels around the word are banking, quite literally, on your signature. In other words, one can hope for the Credit Card company to understand your threat that they will be called on stellionation – collecting for one item twice – double enrichment; or you can understand it yourself first. Primarily you should understand that by eliminating credit card debt in this manner means that it is a one-time deal. You admit to understanding the private credit structure and if you ring up future debts and try to eliminate them in this manner – any black-robed attorney will see that you acted in bad faith.

By way of instruction: There are three spaces to fill out. The first is for the TIN/SSN as the Treasury Account #. This account does not really exist as an account but you will treat it as an account as that express trust is the source of the Credit Rating assigned to you. The second space is for you to write in the Registered Mail # or better yet make a trip to the Post Office and get some in advance. Get the white RM Forms and green Return Receipts too. That way you can type in the RM # and have it neatly on all copies too. The third space is for any Account # on the Coupon. If you are using a bill from the Credit Card company that has no Account or Coupon # then use the TIN/SSN # in that space. And be sure to enter the entire amount on the Credit Card for the amount submitted on the Coupon.

That is about all there is to it. Your understanding of what exactly you are doing is a different story involving dispelling a lifetime of conditioning about money. This Coupon Redemption package is Turnkey and complete in itself but may involve establishing an evidence repository in federal court and may even involve a counterclaim in international law (central banking is admiralty as the UN’s IMF and IBRD [the Bank and Fund] is diverse from your character as men and women). But this package is simple and complete in itself for authorizing redemption of the Coupon in the full amount of the alleged credit card debt.

It is impossible to script what will happen when you authorize redemption of the coupon but here is a brief history of what the credit card companies have done in response. The first Authorization for over $13,000 with Chase resulted in an immediate and summary foreclosure on the Account, for the full amount and without any intermediate discussion. This letter was Refused for Cause and that terminated that process. The next letter was the Setoff for all but about $54 and change in some kind of administrative fees. So this fellow authorized that $54 in the same manner and Chase sold the debt to scavengers and was hounded by phone for a while. However he had the Setoff and Chase covered themselves against the accusation on the Authorization.

There were several variations on that but a Setoff was produced after summary foreclosure of the account in full was refused for cause. Quickly the attorneys with the credit card companies learned to disguise the setoff in clearing the account for ten days, for no apparent reason, but with notice if the matter was not negotiated then the full amount would go back on the account. Of course this offer (to put the full amount back on) should be refused for cause. And there you have the setoff too – it is just not very convincing to show subsequent (scavenger) debt collectors and reporting agencies.

Which is why an evidence repository may be a beneficial way to supplement the Refusal for Cause process. A Libel of Review ($350 filing fee) can be used to set up an evidence repository and that even includes a self-signed default judgment. Another benefit of the Libel of Review is that evidence repository functions for any other presentments you wish to Refuse for Cause. A more frugal method is to open a Miscellaneous case jacket in the federal courthouse for $39 but that is typically for use in any one particular matter evolving around one specific writ – your Refusal for Cause. You might want to open this with the Notice by sending a copy to the US courthouse with $39 cash and the attached affidavit of lawful money. Better yet have a process server send it for to the US courthouse for you provide a Certificate of Mailing that includes details like the Affidavit of Lawful Money and itemizes the bills by serial number and denomination. As you Refuse for Cause offers from the Credit Card company, send copies with clerk instructions, like attached to the US courthouse for filing.

If you have confidence in your rights as expressed on the Authorization then you can proceed without an evidence repository. The repository secures the “exclusive original cognizance” of the United States by law according to the ‘saving to suitors’ clause of 1789. If you know how to spot the setoff though, it might be effective to present it to bill collectors and reporting agencies to convince them to cease and desist in pestering you.

One thing that is important to understand is that you are rejecting the private credit of the Fed and its system of human chattel. You are reneging your endorsement and abandoning your credit rating. This method of debt elimination by nature does not protect your ability to go into debt in the future. - Quite the opposite in truth. However you may have more offers than before to go into debt, especially as the bankers and their attorneys figure out that you cannot pull this same “stunt” twice in good faith. If you go back into debt in the future, after expressing you understand what is going on with money and credit, you cannot do this same threat a second time – as you went into this the subsequent time knowing how your signature would be used.

Affidavit of Lawful Money

The $39 cash tendered to the US courthouse for this Miscellaneous Case file folder is redeemed lawful money pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §411. The file folder is for this Notice, this authorization of coupon redemption and for any future presentments from any credit card companies and refusals for cause on any such presentments – an evidence repository for the “exclusive original cognizance” of the United States government according to the Judiciary Act’s ‘saving to suitors’ clause of September 24, 1789; Chapter 20, Page 77.

Nikki

Re: Coupon Redemption - Remittance

Post by Nikki »

Quotation of whom from where?

Are you again echoing theories from Sooey?

Is there any point to that gibberish?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:Quotation of whom from where?

Are you again echoing theories from Sooey?

Is there any point to that gibberish?

It doesn't really matter who said it - it causes a $0 setoff on credit card bills. One fellow cleared $60K that way. He was speaking to a couple about getting out of a timeshare investment - they were like a lot of Americans. For the last year, even though they are getting close to getting out of debt - no missed payments - their rating plunges and the interest skyrockets up past 30%. When they couldn't get out of the timeshare the woman brokedown emotionally and started crying.

The guy said he couldn't help with that timeshare contract but let her in on the coupon redemption and was therefore redeemed himself!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Coupon Redemption - Remittance SCAM

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Van Pelt - I suggest you take your scam promotion to another part of the 'net.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
David Merrill

Re: Coupon Redemption - Remittance SCAM

Post by David Merrill »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Van Pelt - I suggest you take your scam promotion to another part of the 'net.

No, Judge Roy Bean - this is exactly the place for Coupon Redemption - presuming you are right and it is a scam. But I was rather expecting that you might examine it and debunk it... point out weak spots in the law etc.

And haven't you heard? That judge who was persecuting me for six years just approved the name correction on the original 2004 Abatement for Misnomer! He did it on some transcripts I picked up Friday morning in chambers.

You are in error to call me Van Pelt. Not that you should stop or being in error will stop you - I kind of enjoy you being wrong.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I get it now... You added the word 'scam' to the Title of the thread - JRB made a Funny!!

I guess that lets me off the hook then. Now it looks like I am debunking it. Jolly Good!
Last edited by David Merrill on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:It doesn't really matter who said it
Translation: David is making things up again and is trying to prevent anyone from showing that he is a liar.
- it causes a $0 setoff on credit card bills. One fellow
Translation: David heard a rumor that started with his barber's wife's sister's friend's husband and can't be bothered to see if there's any validity to it.
cleared $60K that way. He was speaking to a couple
Translation: He's quoting another unverifiable urban rumor
about getting out of a timeshare investment - they were like a lot of Americans. For the last year, even though they are getting close to getting out of debt - no missed payments - their rating plunges and the interest skyrockets up past 30%. When they couldn't get out of the timeshare the woman brokedown emotionally and started crying.

The guy said he couldn't help with that timeshare contract but let her in on the coupon redemption and was therefore redeemed himself!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Moderator, please move this thread to the Fairy Tales section.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:
David Merrill wrote:It doesn't really matter who said it
Translation: David is making things up again and is trying to prevent anyone from showing that he is a liar.
- it causes a $0 setoff on credit card bills. One fellow
Translation: David heard a rumor that started with his barber's wife's sister's friend's husband and can't be bothered to see if there's any validity to it.
cleared $60K that way. He was speaking to a couple
Translation: He's quoting another unverifiable urban rumor
about getting out of a timeshare investment - they were like a lot of Americans. For the last year, even though they are getting close to getting out of debt - no missed payments - their rating plunges and the interest skyrockets up past 30%. When they couldn't get out of the timeshare the woman brokedown emotionally and started crying.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Moderator, please move this thread to the Fairy Tales section.

I forget, Nikki;

How much are we paying you to be my psychologist/biographer/interpreter?
Nikki

Re: Coupon Redemption - Remittance scam

Post by Nikki »

Strictly pro bono and as a public service.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:Strictly pro bono and as a public service.

That explains a lot.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The only person in need of redemption is Van Pelt.

And yes, Davey, your name is Van Pelt. Your momma called you Van Pelt - I'm calling you Van Pelt.

Don't like it? There's the door. :arrow:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Stupid question here, but why doesn't David like using his last name? What's the super-scary conspiracy theory behind using last names?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think that's irrelevant to the matter of address. I too, don't use the full name my parents gave me. It's my preference, and my right. He has the same right, even if he has a demented reason for his choice.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

If a person allows himself to be identified by the state-owned name specified on the birth certificate (which is printed by the US Bank Notes Company) then he is allowing himself to be pledged as chattel for the issuance of FRNs.

David has wisely avoided that by renouncing his birth certificate and his SSN and his date of birth.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

silversopp wrote:Stupid question here, but why doesn't David like using his last name? What's the super-scary conspiracy theory behind using last names?
When you have a felony record it's useful to try and avoid publishing it.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:The only person in need of redemption is Van Pelt.

And yes, Davey, your name is Van Pelt. Your momma called you Van Pelt - I'm calling you Van Pelt.

Don't like it? There's the door. :arrow:

That's amusing when somebody tells me my name.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... nition.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... _legal.jpg