A new crackhead, civilization is doomed

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

A new crackhead, civilization is doomed

Post by Gregg »

This just takes the cake...
Firstly, hello to all. I am a graduating college senior from Indiana who has recently purchased and read CtC.

I am in the process of filling out my 4852 and 1040, as well as my Indiana State return.

One question that I have been unable to answer as yet, is whether my federally subsidized student loans are in any way taxable. My gut says no, since they do not represent any gain or profit, but I want to be sure.

Any help is much appreciated, and I look forward to posting a victory in the very near future.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2461

So, not only is this knucklehead too stupid upon graduation to know that a loan is not taxable, he's also so full of himself that even though he didn't mind taking a "federally subsidized student loan" he has some problem with paying taxes....anyone wanna bet how long before this guy defaults on the loan?

(my own guess is about the time the IRS takes any assets he manages to aquire, levies his wages etc... or maybe he'll make it until he goes to prison....)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Re: A new crackhead, civilization is doomed

Post by bmielke »

I want to know what college (Community College?) he went to, the conspiracy theorists I knew never made it past freshman year. :twisted:

Seriously though has he never taken a Government class? Or Accounting? :roll:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

You know from a strictly mechanical, flowchart point of view, the purpose of student loans is to ensure more tax receipts in the future.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Is there a psychological profile of a typical TD/TP.

I'm 24.

I can't be more then one or two years older than this guy assuming he is a traditional student.
If I read CtC all sorts of alarm bells would go off in my head.

Now I have dealt quite a bit with law enforcement, first as an RA in college, and now I sit on a couple of committees with LE types. I have spent many an hour talking and more importantly listening to their stories, I know what happens when you break the law, I know that the people enforcing the law generally know it a lot better then a person off the street.

I also have known and now work with quite a few lawyers, I know it took more than one book to get their knowledge.

We use to by weird books in college, read them and then through off weird facts to each other. CTC would have been great for a late night drink till you drop look what this idiot wrote contest.

A thought that popped into my head, Could this be a plant from the Indiana DOR or DOJ to catch CtCers?
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Googling "Peter Hendrickson" and tpgurus comes up first. And right at the start;
Hendrickson was found guilty on ten felony counts by a federal court jury in Detroit, Michigan, on October 26, 2009, in connection with his use of his "Cracking the Code" scheme on his own tax returns. His sentencing is scheduled for April 19, 2010.
And this moron figures out that this is a good time to try out Hendrickson's theories. This is just way behind stupid.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have the March nominee for the 2010 Moron of the Year. Even with a week left of the month...

January(double nomination):
Patrick Mooney, in recognition of his undying commitment to CtC in general and Petey in particular
-and-
PQI, for their clever "Let's make prank calls to the SCOTUS, y'all".
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5282

February: Cynthia Good Water Ann Rose Amah Ostah, for her brilliant "Nobody but me gets to publish the name of my 7-year old kid on the net"
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5224&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60

March: Unnamed student.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

[quote="bmielke"]Is there a psychological profile of a typical TD/TP.

Narcissistic personality disorder
Symptoms
Treatment
Causes
Tests & diagnosis
Prognosis
Complications

U.S. National Library of Medicine
Find this content and more from trusted sources.

Overview
Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which there is an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Symptoms
A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

•Reacts to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
•Takes advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
•Has feelings of self-importance
•Exaggerates achievements and talents
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
•Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
•Requires constant attention and admiration
•Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
•Has obsessive self-interest
•Pursues mainly selfish goals
Treatment
Psychotherapy may help the affected person relate to others in a more positive and compassionate manner.
Causes
The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood.
Tests & diagnosis
Personality disorders are diagnosed based on a psychological evaluation and the history and severity of the symptoms.
Prognosis
The outcome varies with the severity of the disorder.
Complications
•Relationship and family problems
•Alcohol or other drug dependence

This student is probably still in the theoretical phase of tax protestor delusions, helped by large quantities of alcohol and/or drugs. I spoke with a graduate student the other day who said that a 30 can "suitcase" of beer is fairly standard consumption at his college in an evening.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Only 30? Boy, kids these days are getting soft.

I remember(?) back in my day we used to down at least twice that much and wash it down with a keg before we called it a night.

Ah, those were the days! I remember my old fraternity fondly...

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Only 30? Boy, kids these days are getting soft.

I remember(?) back in my day we used to down at least twice that much and wash it down with a keg before we called it a night.

Ah, those were the days! I remember my old fraternity fondly...

In my college days a Bottle of Jack each was the pregame, then we went to the bar.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Alcoholics Unanimous: http://www.monkeyspit.net/sites/au/. Just don't drink alone.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Doktor Avalanche

Number Six wrote:Alcoholics Unanimous: http://www.monkeyspit.net/sites/au/. Just don't drink alone.
Love their 12 steps:
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol -- that our lives had become unmanageable. Seven days of drunken craziness was not a good way to live.

2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. Phi Delta Delta, Alcoholics Unanimous' sponsor, had brought focus to our partying ways, giving us a clarity never felt before.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the frat. Phi Delta Delta for life!

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves, not including anything that happened more than three weeks back.

5. Admitted to the frat, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. If said human being was female, and led to some fine nooky, double points were awarded.

6. Were entirely ready to have the frat remove all these defects of character. Strict hazing guidelines were respected for such activities.

7. Humbly asked the frat to remove our shortcomings, and replace them with new ones that encourage blind devotion to the brotherhood.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all. This of course did not include locker stuffings from high school, but did include those whose shoes we had puked upon.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so was overly embarrassing or inconvenient.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly place the blame somewhere else.

11. Sought through parties and skirt chasing to improve our conscious contact with the frat, and all frat activities.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Oh dear, yet another lemming...
justinprime wrote:Hey all. This is my first post...
I have been studying the 'tax honesty' stuff since November of '09 I would guess and then stumbled upon LH in January.
Well, it is usually smart to take your time and not rush into things. Especially things that includes money and the IRS, since those guys have no sense of humor. So, if you hang around LH for a couple of months, you should notice that the big thing is that Peter "Blowhard" Hendrickson is facing jail.

So, the guy who says "file this way" is convicted for "filing the wrong way". This should send some sort of warning to new boy justinprime, right?

Wrong:
I bought and read CtC and am ready to amend my returns for '09 and '08.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 25ec39f7f8

....fallen down from the stupidtree, hitting every branch on the way...
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doktor Avalanche

Let us know how that works out for you, justinprime.

Oh wait...I'm getting another psychic flash. Yes....yes...focus....ah hah!