What to do about FrivPens

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: What to do about FrivPens

Post by LPC »

Woodwalker wrote:We need to get things together for a lawsuit against our friends for this frivolous penalties bull****. I know that someone has to have some soultions for this everyone on this site has penalties but what is the answer to them?
My solution: STOP FILING FRIVOLOUS RETURNS!

See? Wasn't that simple?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

CaptainKickback wrote:........insert your man-parts in a vice, crank fairly tightly shut and then whack the family jewels a good one with a 16 oz. hammer instead.
Ich glaube, die Teile sind so klein, würde der Schmerz sehr auch klein sein.

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:........insert your man-parts in a vice, crank fairly tightly shut and then whack the family jewels a good one with a 16 oz. hammer instead.
Ich glaube, die Teile sind so klein, würde der Schmerz sehr auch klein sein.

:)
Too true, although it certainly would bring me great schadenfreude.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LPC wrote:[
My solution: STOP FILING FRIVOLOUS RETURNS!

See? Wasn't that simple?
Too simple, too reasonable, and too rational!!!!! They would rather rack up penalties than admit that they were basing their actions on a fantasy, and that the fantasy isn't working, which is the big part.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.