Steffan M. Bertsch

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Steffan M. Bertsch

Post by Dezcad »

The Observer wrote: This was a topic thread here a number of years back - I just can't remember it being associated with any particular TP or that Clinton was particularly blamed for the tornadoes. I remember it as being a shadowy government unit that was doing this.
I think you're referring to Shaun Kranish (a Brown supporter) and his statement mentioned in this thread.
We can completely create, destroy, or steer hurricanes. We can move fronts, weather systems, just about anything we want to do with the weather. I've seen them doing it all this year, and last year.

--Shaun Kranish, downloaded on 26 October 2007, from: http://www.makethestand.com
Jamison White

Re: Steffan M. Bertsch

Post by Jamison White »

Ok, I'm kinda surprised that people haven't heard of the HAARP program, but even more surprised how much my overall point seems to be lost on some. The point was just the letter Steve wrote that references weather control was after I did the show with the Tesla Society. The whole show was about HAARP program. I wasn't even the first show to cover this. Anyway, the reference wasn't a random paranoid thoughts: correct or not it was a well established topic in the various media at the time, and we had just covered it on my show. Anyway, I'm sure we all know that Tesla invented many things including: AC electricity used in the United States at 120, the radio, a wireless power system, and several more. The Tesla group I interviewed was out of Colorado Springs, CO., and were not a highschool group.

The award I watched Steve get from the Our Historical Heritage foundation was in 1997 (I think - give or take a year), there were about 4 or 5 other people getting awards, where several hundred people watched, in a double banquet hall event at the Red Lion Hotel in Vancouver, WA.

And who includes "learn to spell" in a post?

Finally- There were judgezzzzz (sp????) at the event, but I think the presenter was a lady named Kathy James. You know I think Sheriff Richard Mac was there as well. I think I'm gunna look this up online. I haven't thought about that day for so long, but I think this was the first time I met some people that I would know for years after that.

Goood things,

Jamison White
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Jamison White wrote:Ok, I'm kinda surprised that people haven't heard of the HAARP program, but even more surprised how much my overall point seems to be lost on some. The point was just the letter Steve wrote that references weather control was after I did the show with the Tesla Society. The whole show was about HAARP program.
Back to weather control. There is no credible evidence that HAARP could effect the weather, although it's clear that the Soviets thought that their version could. On the other hand, Lysenko was still supported then.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Not everyone is deceived that that, either.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Jamison White wrote:One of my favorite stories I tell about Steve is how he handled a motion made by the IRS requiering him to present certain of his clients documemts. Now remember; strategy, approach, thinking outside the box. After delaying it as long as he could he shows up with documents and hands them over to court. The twist is the documents were locked inside a safe. Lol
I don't get it. How can keeping disputed documents in a safe be called "strategy, approach, thinking outside the box"?. How can that be a "twist"?

And he still had to turn over the documents, right?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Now that you've reminded me, Jamison, I remember those conspiracist claims that HAARP is sone sort of evil gummint plot to control our weather; but back then I considered those claims to be nothing more than bovine digestive byproducts; and nothing you've said changes my opinion.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Jamison White wrote:Ok, I'm kinda surprised that people haven't heard of the HAARP program
People have heard of the HAARP program. People have heard the various wacko conspiracy theories it has spawned (Hugo Chavez, anyone?). People know that it is not uncommon for scientifically illiterate folks to find conspiracies in programs the science behind which requires knowledge past the high school level.

People laugh.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:
Jamison White wrote:Ok, I'm kinda surprised that people haven't heard of the HAARP program
People have heard of the HAARP program. People have heard the various wacko conspiracy theories it has spawned (Hugo Chavez, anyone?). People know that it is not uncommon for scientifically illiterate folks to find conspiracies in programs the science behind which requires knowledge past the high school level.

People laugh.
Sometimes the wackos can't even handle high school level science. Google the word "chemtrails" and you'll see what I mean (and then, look in books with pictures of Battle of Britain combat and see the pix of contrails).
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Another minor fact check -- regarding radio -- Ever hear of Marconi?

Tesla did not invent radion.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:Another minor fact check -- regarding radio -- Ever hear of Marconi?

Not radio, Nikki - wireless energy transmission. Tesla demonstrated it at a world's fair in Chicago in 1893.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Nikki wrote:Another minor fact check -- regarding radio -- Ever hear of Marconi?

There was a patent dispute between the two, I think Tesla eventually won the patents on radio.
Burzmali
Exalted Guardian of the Gilded Quatloos

Post by Burzmali »

Not to support the existence of a HAARP program, but you don't need all that fantastic power of mother nature to pull off the desired weather effects. Making it snow isn't hard, ski resorts around the nation do it regularly. A tornado's effects are easy to replicate with a handful of jet engines and some smoke. Neither would a very cost effective method for waging war, though.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burzmali wrote:Not to support the existence of a HAARP program, but you don't need all that fantastic power of mother nature to pull off the desired weather effects. Making it snow isn't hard, ski resorts around the nation do it regularly. A tornado's effects are easy to replicate with a handful of jet engines and some smoke. Neither would a very cost effective method for waging war, though.
Jamison said, "(t)he Tesla foundation backed up their claim with live documented demonstrations of making it snow in Summer at the science expo in CO." If they did, then they must have built a Cold Room. Any New Englander who lives anywhere near a ski area knows that, if the outside temperature is above a certain point, you just don't fire up the snow guns, because the stuff will be rain before it hits the slopes.