CtCer thinks they have new "magic words" that will work

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Re: CtCer thinks they have new "magic words" that will work

Post by Joey Smith »

Skankbeat is about the only poster left over there, and he's long ago fallen off the deep end into "post anything that sounds good no matter how quickly the court will throw it out". So now they are back on to "sue the employer" (yeah, that'll really work), or "sue the judge" (ditto), but mainly it is just crickets over there and probably no too long before we'll look into too see that nobody has posted anything in a week.

Hard to sell a strategy when the guru is in prison for a couple of years, and everybody else is dodging bank levies (except for the one guy living out of his pick-up out in the boonies and selling watermelons for a living -- High Society!).
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

SkankBeat have been spouting sovereign-style nonsense for a while now. What's interesting is that Petey encourages him. I guess this shows a glimse of how desperate he is, in his glory days he would have banned him right away.
[Pete to Doreen] 7/4/2010 7:38:49 AM Do a post asking SkankBeat to actually write-up the language of the petition he proposes-- not vague, "Here's what I would do" stuff, but an actual brief customized to my case, using my name-- ready-to-file. He has everything he needs in the way of information, especially through the linked exhibits in the 'ADocumentedHistoryOfCtCSuppression.pdf' file. Make clear that you're not putting him on the spot, but just looking for help, but also that it is no help to just say, "I would've done such and such..."
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So ole Skanky is going to beat it by using “pursuing common law remedy for conversion and trespass”.

My question would then be where and how? Income Tax is Federal law, and Skanky’s choice du jour is, only barely, State law, so how does it expect to fight one with the other? Oh wait, I know, in the magic common law courts that are going to spring up to solve all the dim and deluded’s current traumas. Yep, another sure fire remedy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

But Skanky can't go to court without -- gasp! -- submitting himself to jurisdiction by using a government service. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Which of course, is exactly why ole Skanky's stuff isn't worth the paper it isn't written on. Even the poor defenseless and abused electrons are worthless for his touch. And of course, like his mentor, he never explains how this particular batch of magic words is going to achieve something the last batch so obviously didn't. One can only assume that he thinks that by going and waving this particular magic incantation at the enemy (IRS), that they will run away and leave him in victory, which certainly won't happen, anymore than it ever has, since he will be roundly and soundly ignored.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.