Tempus Fugit

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Tempus Fugit

Post by LPC »

Res ipsa loquitor.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

CaptainKickback wrote:Reread some old stuff and it has been about a year since Ed Brown was sentenced ...
Speaking of whom, he FINALLY got his email privileges revoked for the time being. In his latest note to Ray Karczewski, Ed states:
Ed: family Idiot wrote:From: EDWARD BROWN (03923049)
Subject: Mail shut off without hearing.
January 20th 2011

Dear Wife, and All,

I am being punished without a hearing because I use the only law that is available.The U.C.C. Uniform Commercial Code.

This is the only law available to us in the computer and the law that the U.S.Government and the world operates under. These people are Progressive Communists and are confirming this by their actions of violating and interfering with lawful due process. Clearly in their arrogance they can't believe that they will one day stand before a judicial mast for aiding and abetting the C.E.G. (Criminal Element in Government).

It may be a couple of months before you hear from me.

Elaine contact kate Bryan.

Love you all.
After reading this, I still cannot believe a highly-educated successful dentist fell for this loser. "Dear Wife"? Did you forget her name already, Ed? And no worries for her well-being, no "I love you," just a curt command to contact someone outside the prison. Quality guy.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

What computer is Brown talking about?? I am surprised that a federal prison computer would have the UCC since (1) it is not federal law, (2) it is not criminal law, and (3) many prison systems have actively tried to restrict or deny inmate access to UCC materials since they use it only to file bogus liens against judges and wardens.

By the way, what is the URL for this latest Brown missive??
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

fortinbras wrote:By the way, what is the URL for this latest Brown missive??
Click here to see it.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Trippy wrote:After reading this, I still cannot believe a highly-educated successful dentist fell for this loser.
It really is astonishing isn't it? If she hadn't of married this dirtbag, she would be nearing retirement and living a comfortable life.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown