Steven Mark Stafford?

ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Steven Mark Stafford?

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Does anyone have any prior data on this religious loon in Missouri?

He came onto my radar earlier this week with a possible tie to the Cash Gifting University, then I found his "Billionaire Listing Service Club" which blew the cash gifters out of the water in terms of sheer tax fraud stupidity.
bmielke

Re: Steven Mark Stafford?

Post by bmielke »

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

This is just more on the "gifting" stuff but it is notable not only for having him admit he got screwed in a previous program but also for some of the lowest production qualities of any YouTube video I can recall. (Link)I suppose when you use a 25 cent webcam you don't need to shave or wear a nice shirt. But maybe that is his nice shirt.

My God, I just looked at the rest of his YouTube channel, he's like the Forest Gump of the bizzrro world. I've seen a bunch of internet scams and wonder what kind of person would be dumb enough to fall for something like that, well I wonder no longer. In this more recent video, he did change his shirt but he's still using the 25 cent webcam. Dude can't tell the difference between a cycling matrix scheme and the metric system.
ProfHenryHiggins

Most gifters aren't stupid enough to tell people this up front:
The really cool thing about this program is your paid in CASH! Mr. Stafford will send you payments soon as all checks clear his bank with a copy of the order form so you may contact your downline and keep track of your downlines progress. This is Tax Free Cash! Because Mr. Stafford reports no ones income to the Government… That is up to you to do or not. You don’t need to call or even talk to anyone because it’s all done anonymously through the mail. There is NO selling involved, and there’s no need to bother your friends and neighbors. This is a one-shot payment program. Since there are no monthy payments, this means no one is ever dropped from
the program for missing payments. Take this money buy a dream home, car, go on a vacation or whatever!
But then, he also said in the same letter,
How To Turn $1,100.00 Into $1,220,703,000.00 CASH!
Somehow, if I know the IRS like I think I do, they aren't going to play nice with a man who claims he can get investors that kind of money tax-free.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Somehow, if I know the IRS like I think I do, they aren't going to play nice with a man who claims he can get investors that kind of money tax-free.
The key word here is "claims".

I think everyone - including the IRS - understands that, if you add up all the money this gifter pissant will see over his entire life, it won't total anything like $1,220,703.00. Let alone $1,220,703,000.00.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins

Oh, I'd agree there, Wes. He's probably near-penniless. But him proclaiming intent for it to be tax-free, both in this and other schemes, I think would get him grief.
One of his email accounts is taxfreecash@aol.com, after all.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:
ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Somehow, if I know the IRS like I think I do, they aren't going to play nice with a man who claims he can get investors that kind of money tax-free.
The key word here is "claims".

I think everyone - including the IRS - understands that, if you add up all the money this gifter pissant will see over his entire life, it won't total anything like $1,220,703.00. Let alone $1,220,703,000.00.
He's more grifter than gifter.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

This man is amazing: (pdf link)
Become...
IMMORTAL! LIVE LONGER!
* CURE'S ALL and Prevents ILLNESS
* Lose Weight & Be Able To Eat All YOU Want and Anything
YOU want
* Regrow Hair If Balding & Restore Gray Hair To Natural
Color
If YOU Get Cut YOU'LL Heal Twice As Fast!
ASK ME
HOW
417-889-0116 or 417-350-3092
Write Me:
Steven Stafford
3801 S. Queens Ct.
Springfield, MO 65807-5330 USA
BECOME IMMORTAL TRANING COURSE,
DVD SENINARS, WORKSHOP, EQUIPMENT
Total with shipping:$3,038.95USD
That is the entire text of the pdf, I guess all the huge bold text is what makes the pitch believable. But this page speaks to my heart:
I don't know about you but I love my beer and, I drink over $100.00 worth of beer every week when I go to the bar's and night club's

Now I have opened my own bar and save and earn big money selling my Homemade Kentucky Beer and you can too! Even if you use it for your own purposes your going to save thousands of dollar's if you drink like I do.

It is easy to make, you can make gallon's of it real fast! You can be in the beer making business within a week selling or enjoying your own homemade brew!

<Snip>

Click Here To Order Now For Only $19.95! And, Get Instant Download Of It!!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

GlimDropper wrote:This man is amazing: (pdf link)
BECOME IMMORTAL TRANING COURSE,
DVD SENINARS, WORKSHOP, EQUIPMENT
Total with shipping:$3,038.95USD
"TRANING COURSE"? "SENINAR?"

Wow -- does this guy's presentation inspire confidence.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

GlimDropper wrote:
I don't know about you but I love my beer and, I drink over $100.00 worth of beer every week when I go to the bar's and night club's

Now I have opened my own bar and save and earn big money selling my Homemade Kentucky Beer and you can too! Even if you use it for your own purposes your going to save thousands of dollar's if you drink like I do.

It is easy to make, you can make gallon's of it real fast! You can be in the beer making business within a week selling or enjoying your own homemade brew!

<Snip>

Click Here To Order Now For Only $19.95! And, Get Instant Download Of It!!
Isn't that illegal? I thought Home Brew was legal only for personal consumption.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

bmielke wrote:Isn't that illegal? I thought Home Brew was legal only for personal consumption.
It's only illegal if you get caught. :wink:
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

webhick wrote:
bmielke wrote:Isn't that illegal? I thought Home Brew was legal only for personal consumption.
It's only illegal if you get caught. :wink:
My dad used to say that about a great number of things, but I am pretty sure the ATF has people (or maybe computers) trolling the internet looking for this sort of stuff, henace getting caught is a real risk.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Isn't that illegal? I thought Home Brew was legal only for personal consumption.
Or for sale to sov'runs. They don't need no FDA or ATF telling them they what they can or can't drink. Alcohol poisoning and Jake leg were good enough for the Founding Fathers.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

If i'm reading this correctly, the key to super health is his homemade beer?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote:If i'm reading this correctly, the key to super health is his homemade beer?

We're calling it the Homer Simpson Diet.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.