Guardians of the Free Republics -- gone?

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Guardians of the Free Republics -- gone?

Post by Famspear »

I just checked and the web site for the "Guardians of the Free Republics" appears to be no more. A year ago, this "organization" was supposedly in the process of taking over the governments of the various states.

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA....

:(
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Guardians of the Free Republics -- gone?

Post by JamesVincent »

And should she be in transit somewhere if shes sick?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Gloria get sick in transit only on Mondays.

Apparently Tim Turner was closely involved with at least one very shady character and his erratic behavior has caused some of his support to melt away.
e.g.: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 116/pg1310
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Hasn't Harvey been telling us they were about to take over for months? Maybe they finally succeeded?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:Hasn't Harvey been telling us they were about to take over for months? Maybe they finally succeeded?
I was hoping that between this and his losing his bet about the IRS being abolished he he finally has piled up enough epic fails to have a little shame and maybe go away himself.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:
bmielke wrote:Hasn't Harvey been telling us they were about to take over for months? Maybe they finally succeeded?
I was hoping that between this and his losing his bet about the IRS being abolished he he finally has piled up enough epic fails to have a little shame and maybe go away himself.
He needs a Trifecta...Oh wait a minute... the guardians are dead, :evil: the IRS still exists :evil: , and Pete is still in Jail :evil: , EPIC FAIL!!!! :twisted:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote:
He needs a Trifecta...Oh wait a minute... the guardians are dead, :evil: the IRS still exists :evil: , and Pete is still in Jail :evil: , EPIC FAIL!!!! :twisted:
He needs to get hit with about a years pay in penalties and an indictment for tax evasion.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

http://www.lvrj.com/news/conviction-chi ... ml?ref=494

[Edited to remove text of LVRJ article. The LVRJ has a nasty habit of suing websites where their stories are pasted. See this:
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/ap ... web-sites/]
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

http://www.lvrj.com/news/sovereign-move ... 85369.html

[Edited to remove text of article.]
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In the parlance of those who study the Sovereign Citizen movement, Davis is considered a popular redemption guru, a fellow who preaches a strange gospel that mixes conservative Christian theology and Second Amendment worship with anti-tax rhetoric and blends in the sovereign's mantra that they are not bound by the mandates of the federal government, but are free individuals.
I guess he's going to learn that he is subject to the laws after all. Or he's gonna modify the position and from now on it means he doesn't have to wait his turn in the chow line at whatever prison he ends up in.