even a stopped clock....

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

even a stopped clock....

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

From a Saving to Suitors thread about birth certificates being financial securities:

"If you never get information that refutes your hypothesis, that does not mean you are onto a valid theory. If the birth certificate has monetary value then it is regulated by the SEC and has a valid CUSIP #. There has never been any CUSIP # ever, assigned to a birth certificate! Never! The reason is obvious to the most casual observer..."

"Regards,

David Merrill."

Now, all that David has to do is heed his own (bolded, here, in blue advice.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: even a stopped clock....

Post by LightinDarkness »

Is amazing to me that this guy can on the one hand come up with some of the most insane gibberish in all of de-taxer/sov'run mythology, and yet he is smart enough to know something like this is a myth. Now if only he could figure out it ALL was a myth...

It doesn't really make any sense though. He believes and promotes "redeeming lawful money" which is just a insane as the whole "your birth certificate is a bond backed by the government" myths.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: even a stopped clock....

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess you could say everyone has their own particular flavor of crazy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.