jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

apefarms wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:39 am ""Reason [of disaproved post]: Babbling, trolling nonsense. apefarms is, like so many of his type, looking in the wrong place for definitions of legal terms. He uses the Merriam-Webster dictionary version of the term; when even the dulles first-year law student knows that there are many exceptions to the hearsay exclusion rule..""

Irrelevant and nonsense!

But that's ok. I just make a new account - like I've done five times by now.
Well, apefarms, you know how to describe your own posts. If you knew ANYTHING about the laws and rules of evidence, you would know that there are many exceptions to the hearsay rule. Here's a link which describes them:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_803

Any lawyer who offered the Merriam-Webster definition of hearsay, in court, when objecting to the introduction of a certain piece of evidence would not only have their objection swiftly overruled; they would probably be called to the sidebar, and told by the judge not to try a stunt like that again. If they persisted in that level of legal "scholarship", the judge might well refer them to the local bar association, for a determination of their fitness to practice law.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What you are saying is that it is the scholarship of a non-lawyer, who probably isn't too bright in the bargain, which covers Jonny and ape.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think the last orangutan harvest has mildew. Better plow it under and start a fresh crop.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

I lurked for a long time and saw a lot of back and forth. People posting claims or theories that are losers and never worked in court, but it takes a lot of work to get moderated or banned. The mods do a good job of removing trolls once they prove their trolls, but the community gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. I've seen countless posts where a would be troll is pointed in the right direction several times before being moderated. If you say you were moderated for having a contrary view that isn't true on this forum.

A lot of people confuse winning a case where you use a stupid argument with winning a case because of a stupid argument. Let's say you try the old wages aren't income argument which is a loser. However, the government realizes they never had the required approval for the penalties and concedes them. You partially won your case in spite of your argument not because of it. For anyone that argues there's a magic way not to pay taxes or follow the law this forum has offered a reward to prove it with any circuit or supreme court case for a long time yet nobody has claimed it. You have to wonder why if it was so easy.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

“Jonny sunday” isn’t doing very well. This Winston Shrout matter has him in a foul mood. Out of the blue, I received this unsolicited private message from him the other day:
Get over it slave boy. Winston is gone. He is without the United States. Just pay your taxes. Get your vaccines. Turn in your arms. Be a good little slave.
Dear Jonny:

I don’t have anything to “get over”. Participating in the public humiliation of a con artist like Winston Shrout is fun for me, and for the other regulars here.

8)

I’m not a “slave boy.”

You, jonny, do feel as though you’re a “slave.” Maybe you should try to examine yourself and figure out why you’ve been having these feelings for such a long time.

You’re unhappy about having to pay taxes, jonny. Get a clue, kid: I and several other regulars here almost certainly pay more in taxes in one year than you earn in one year. I’m not the one hurting here; you are. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and do something constructive with your life.

Yes, jonny, I’ve already gotten my vaccines. In addition to being a nut job about taxes and sovereign citizenry, are you also a nut job about vaccines? Get a life, grasshopper.

Turn in my “arms”? I don’t own any firearms. Are you also a nut job on the subject of firearms? What a surprise that would be.

Jonny, as long as you continue to be unaware of the reasons for your own feelings, you will continue to feel like a “slave,” you will continue in denial about your feelings, and you will continue to engage in what is obvious psychological projection that doesn’t fool anyone except you.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

hilarious he gets tweaked at other people paying their taxes.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chaos wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:19 pm hilarious he gets tweaked at other people paying their taxes.
I'll bet that it's because he knows that 1) we don't have to worry about hassles with the IRS -- at least on the scale of Winny-Boy; and 2) deep down, he knows that he is backing the wrong horse, and hates seeing others backing the winner.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
InYrDreams
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by InYrDreams »

I'm certain your supreme intelligence has trashed this man plenty but I don't have time to search thru all yr trash to find it. No doubt you have irrefutable evidence that he was insane, under the influence of drugs or being controlled by aliens when he made this statement:

CONGRESSMAN LOUIS T. McFADDEN and former Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency.

” … we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks…. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States…. Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the Benefit of themselves and their foreign customers. …”
“The Federal Reserve (Banks) are one of the most corrupt institutions, the world has ever seen. There is not a man, within the sound of my voice, who does not know that this Nation is run by the International Bankers”. “Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation’s debt…. The wealth of these United States and the working capital have been taken away from them and has either been locked in the vaults of certain banks and the great corporations or exported to foreign countries for the benefit of foreign customers of these banks and corporations. So far as the people of the United States are concerned, the cupboard is bare.”

BTW, how much do they pay you?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

BTW, how much do they pay you?
Not enough to have to read this drivel.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

InYrDreams wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:12 pm[ . . . ] BTW, how much do they pay you?
"They" -- whether the "they" in your delusional mind is the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or the Internal Revenue Service or the international banksters or the communists or the shape-shifting lizard people -- do not pay us anything.

Which has me pretty ticked off.

So ticked off that, as a member of the Illuminati, I'm exposing the whole thing!

Quick, "InYrDreams", look under your bed! The international banksters are hiding under your bed! Oh, wait! As soon as you look under your bed, they de-materialize -- and re-materialize in your closet! They're e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e!

Move out of mamma's basement, kid.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=8751

We have a search function, just type in his last name, this popped up

Oh, and Google gives you this:
https://famguardian.org/Subjects/MoneyB ... fadden.htm
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

InYrDreams wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:12 pmI'm certain your supreme intelligence has trashed this man plenty
Actually, it hardly takes "supreme intelligence" to trash McFadden. A raving anti-Semite, he was convinced that Jews were behind the Fed, seeking to undermine the U.S. He was dumped by his own party, and died in obscurity.

Since you like McFadden so much, why don't you tell us how important to you the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is? After all, McFadden quoted approvingly from it on the floor of the House. Made you what you are today, right?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

To say McFadden was a stark raving anti-semetic delusional lying loon is a disservice to loons everywhere and doesn't really address just how delusional he was. Such a reliable source to use. On the other hand, pure BS, just like your hero,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Full disclosure, I did at one time draw a paycheck from one of the Federal Reserve Banks.

And I've made several long posts elsewhere here about the truth of the institution as opposed to the urban legends that ignorant yahoos pass around their little internet circle jerks while they fantasize about the coming Revolution and hwo all us slaves are gonna get ours.

I've certainly got mine, but that's another kettle of fish. I'm not going to waste my time schooling a troll, but if you'd like some truth search my posts, you might learn something.

Now, go away, little troll.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

Has Jonny Sunday shot up a school yet?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hey, Ben - he's moderated. Moreover, he's moderated for (among other things) trolling.

Please don't troll the troll.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NYGman

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by NYGman »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:18 pm LMAO. Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts. I'm the only one who has been accurate on here. lol
:snicker:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

https://loweringthebar.net/2019/09/upda ... e-run.html

File under "Fugitive From Justice".
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TBL

Post by TBL »

noblepa wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:55 pm Attention Johnny Sunday:

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2019/1 ... izona.html