jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Mr. Smith
Stowaway
Stowaway

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by Mr. Smith »

The only BAR attorneys I know are those of the sovereign citizen type.

If jonny is a real attorney, he would know that the bar is representative of the place in court where there is a bar/bannister that separates the spectators from the bar and the bench where the judge presides during a hearing or trial.

The way jonny describes his experience is that of someone who has spent a lot of time with attorneys having his criminal matters taken care of. That, or he is just an incompetent attorney.

Winston Shrout is not in prison, yet. He has been assigned a BOP number and will have to report to prison when the judge orders him to do so.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Jonny's presence is nothing more than a mythological product of his own imagination. Does the word "troll" come to mind?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:14 pm Just like I stated, a BAR Attorney's first loyalty is to the court and the client second.
In Texas, the client is not second on the list. The client is not even third on the list. The client is fourth on the list.

At the induction of an attorney in Texas, the individual who is being admitted to the Bar swears to do four things:

1. To uphold Constitution of the United States of America;
2. To uphold the Constitution of the State of Texas;
3. To honestly demean himself/herself in the practice of law;
4. To represent his/her clients to the best of his/her ability.
When a BAR Attorney gets the license, they agree to adhere to only a subset of law and if they don't they lose their license. One need merely look at the 9th Circuit Court, the DOJ, the FBI to see there is no justice.
That's nonsensical gibberish. But, thanks for playing, anyway!
In my cases, I have had District Court Judge's compliment me for my knowledge and conduct, in their black robe offer to revoke the bond, issue a warrant, arrest me, then leave the court and change into a plain shirt and dismiss all that. Apologize to me. Shake my hand. Thank me. Befriend me. Have drinks with me. Play golf with me. Invite me in chambers. Stop court and invite me up for a chat when I come visit. One said "we need more people like you to come down here and take your approach and things in this system would run a lot smoother. You have a nice day sir."
Yeah, right.

:roll:
I don't owe any of you irresponsible, hating, pieces of trash, slaves, and wards of the state jack squat!!! You should consider yourself blessed than I even choose to visit this bs hating web forum filled with morons who suffer from aphasia.
You're full of baloney. You are having irrational thoughts. Obviously, you do feel that you owe us a lot. Why is that? And just as obviously, you are very upset with one, or both, of your parents, or with a parent figure. Your problem goes back to your childhood. You are still boiling with rage, even after all these years. You need to get in touch with your own feelings. You need to figure out why you are having these feelings.

Oh, don't bother to thank me. The psychiatric help is free here!

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:14 pm Just like I stated, a BAR Attorney's first loyalty is to the court and the client second.
When a BAR Attorney gets the license, they agree to adhere to only a subset of law and if they don't they lose their license. One need merely look at the 9th Circuit Court, the DOJ, the FBI to see there is no justice.

In my cases, I have had District Court Judge's compliment me for my knowledge and conduct, in their black robe offer to revoke the bond, issue a warrant, arrest me, then leave the court and change into a plain shirt and dismiss all that. Apologize to me. Shake my hand. Thank me. Befriend me. Have drinks with me. Play golf with me. Invite me in chambers. Stop court and invite me up for a chat when I come visit. One said "we need more people like you to come down here and take your approach and things in this system would run a lot smoother. You have a nice day sir."

I don't owe any of you irresponsible, hating, pieces of trash, slaves, and wards of the state jack squat!!! You should consider yourself blessed than I even choose to visit this bs hating web forum filled with morons who suffer from aphasia.
jonny can't possibly be a real lawyer -- no lawyer could possibly be this delusional. Maybe he got his law degree -- such as it is -- from some diploma mill. His claims to practice law are probably fantasies of his fevered mind -- or else he probably appeared before some tax protesters' Fisher-Price Play Court, set up in a disused warehouse or storefront.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

This is a silly game to play, Shrout will be in jail shortly at which point your taunts become meaningless. He may have delayed his incarceration but he still lost in court, he’s still gonna die in jail, none of the things he taught work, he’s still responsible for defrauding and putting countless people in jail. The man is a liar and a conman. Please justify Shrouts decision to keep it a secret that the people he held seminars with were jailed, why didn’t he disclose the fact that his clients kept losing in court and ending up in jail. Why’d he keep selling DVDs at $200 a pop when he knew they were useless?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Winny, or Whiney, your pick, was indicted, arrested, tried, and convicted, he is currently released pending incarceration, as in BOP getting their act together and finding a bed in one of their geriatric facilities. No mystery, no magic, and certainly not free. He will be going to prison, short of him dying first.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:02 pm Winny, or Whiney, your pick, was indicted, arrested, tried, and convicted, he is currently released pending incarceration, as in BOP getting their act together and finding a bed in one of their geriatric facilities. No mystery, no magic, and certainly not free. He will be going to prison, short of him dying first.
I don't think he is that healthy, so the likelihood of the latter are high and he may actually serve no time. But again, this would not be a victory, as I have pointed out before, death is not a viable plan B for most trying his tactics.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

this sounds like the sovcit chump ronnie davis in florida. attempted verbal intimidation is his m.o.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:02 pm Winny, or Whiney, your pick, was indicted, arrested, tried, and convicted, he is currently released pending incarceration, as in BOP getting their act together and finding a bed in one of their geriatric facilities. No mystery, no magic, and certainly not free. He will be going to prison, short of him dying first.
And now BOP have gotten their collective acts together and Winny has been assigned to a facility and told to surrender, all standard procedure, if a trifle tardy, so Winny's days at liberty are winding down, 27 26 and counting down.

Even better, Winny has to pay for his transportation to his new forever home.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:18 pm Winston Shrout is not in jail, but yall are enslaved by your ignorance and cowardice.
Winston Shrout is scheduled to go to Federal prison in January -- for a long, long time. What is scheduled for him is what he deserves.

When it comes to Winston Shrout: No, we are not ignorant -- nor are we cowards. And, we're not "enslaved."

In your arrogance, your ignorance, and your rage, you like to throw words around. You, jonny, are enslaved. You are a slave to your own rage.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Famspear wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:54 pm In your arrogance, your ignorance, and your rage, you like to throw words around. You, jonny, are enslaved. You are a slave to your own rage stupidity.
FIFY.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Is it long past time to put Mr Sunday on the "Content deleted. Irrelevant to topic." list?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

LMAO.

QUATLOOSERS
(frenzied)
You must be just like us and be a good slave just like us. If we have to submit to the will of others, you do to!!! We don't question authority. We do as we are told. We are property of the government and you have to be too!!!

I'd rather hang out with Winston in jail, if they ever get him in there, than any of you cowards in "The Free World".
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:13 pm I'd rather hang out with Winston in jail, if they ever get him in there, than any of you cowards in "The Free World".
You can meet him at FCI Sheridan after January 7 at 2 p.m, his surrender time. You may want to check their visiting hours, he could probably use a friendly person to talk to.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

NYGman wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:31 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:13 pm I'd rather hang out with Winston in jail, if they ever get him in there, than any of you cowards in "The Free World".
You can meet him at FCI Sheridan after January 7 at 2 p.m, his surrender time. You may want to check their visiting hours, he could probably use a friendly person to talk to.
This didn't age well. LMAO. Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:15 am Isn't that pretty much the same twaddle he tried at court? Worked so well the first time. I don't see that it is so much he is a "threat/danger" to the community so much as that he will continue running his cons, just as he did while he was at trial. So, NO, he won't cease the bad behavior and really should go to jail.
LMAO. Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Famspear wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:18 pm
wserra wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:28 pm Shrout has appealed the DC's denial of release pending appeal to the Ninth Circuit per FRAP 9, which also requires the Circuit to decide that application "promptly". The Rule doesn't define "promptly". Until that decision, the order directing Shrout to surrender is stayed.
It is obvious to me that Winston is really, really trying hard to get out of having to cough up the big bucks to buy that new toothbrush.
This didn't age well. LMAO. Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

wserra wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:27 pm While we wait to see whether norrha is capable of modifying his behavior to cease emulating a third-grade jerk, I've split his nonsense here.
LMAO. Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts. I'm the only one who has been accurate on here. lol
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

morrand wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:01 am Shrout's motion for relief is posted here—RECAP apparently doesn't get along with appellate cases. Summarizing:
  • He's a harmless old man and has been out on bail successfully before, so why not again?
  • None of the fictitious instruments caused any loss and they were unbelievable anyway (the term "Monopoly money" comes up). Therefore, he should only have been sentenced on the tax losses of about $157k. The government failed to prove otherwise to the proper standard.
  • Mr. Shrout was not competent to represent himself. Among other things, he told the court that he did not understand the charges or the potential penalties, and this ultimately invalidated his Faretta waiver. Instead, the court should have referred him for competency hearing prior to trial. He may have a point there: he quotes the district judge as saying, "You’re
    not competent to represent yourself, but you have a right to do that," just before finding him competent to conduct his own defense.
  • Contrary to the court's finding, sophisticated means were not used to commit the crimes of which he was convicted, therefore the sophisticated means sentence enhancement should be vacated.
  • The fictitious instrument counts were a case of vindictive prosecution. This one is a little hard to follow, but Mr. Shrout seems to argue that, since the prosecutor held off filing the fictitious instrument charges until late, they must have been filed for a vindictive purpose.
The government's response is a terse 19 pages, responding, in order, that:
  • He's been pulling this sh*t (my term, not the government's) for 10 years and has indirectly sent many people to jail for it while making a good living from it. And although he's not a danger to the community, he hasn't explained how he's not just trying to delay going to jail.
  • Not only is Mr. Shrout quoting the wrong standard, but even if he's right, it wouldn't reduce his sentence enough to keep him entirely out of prison after he won the appeal; therefore, no bail.
  • Mr. Shrout only turned incompetent after the trial was over; during trial, there wasn't much doubt of it, and his sovcit hijinks (like "not understanding" the charges) don't change that. The competency hearing after trial confirmed it. The government gives more context to the quote above, saying that it came in the midst of the court explaining why self-representation in general is a bad idea, rather than as an evaluation of Mr. Shrout's own competency.
  • The sophisticated means argument falls for the same reason as the wrong-standard argument: even if it was wrong, he'd still be in prison after winning the appeal.
  • The prosecution wasn't vindictive: the additional charges came out of a long-term investigation, and as the court found, it's unlikely that the prosecution would seek revenge on a defendant either for acting pro se or for making routine pre-trial motions.
LMAO. Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

jonny sunday wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:18 pmLMAO.
No. "LMAO" is an abbreviation for "laughing my ass off." You're not doing that. You're scared.
Winston Shrout is still not in jail self proclaimed law experts. I'm the only one who has been accurate on here. lol
So far, you've been wrong about everything. And the regulars here have been right about everything.

You're still falsely referring to the regulars here as "self proclaimed legal experts." You keep doing that -- over and over and over. As I have said before, no regular here has proclaimed himself or herself as a "legal expert." The fact that you yourself keep using that term means that you yourself do recognize the regulars here as legal experts. And that scares you.

8)

You're making it appear that you aren't man enough to make a prediction about Winston Shrout's future. You're afraid.

You should be.

:twisted: