jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by jonny sunday »

AndyK wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:31 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:28 pm .....

The record can always be corrected with a simple Notice of Forgiveness of Mistake.
Of which there doesn't appear to be any legal reference outside your pseudo-lawyer mind.

Realistically, after reading most of the comments in this thread over the years, everyone in here should hire a BAR Attorney to represent you as you all appear to be wards of the state, mostly non-compos mentis, suffer from aphasia, and probably lack the courage to be able to respond to the officers or other parties on the ship.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jonny sunday's pearls of wisdom

Post by NYGman »

I am calling BS on Jonny's continued claims to pal around with judges that agree with his wacko legal theories. Either name said judge, or it's fake. And don't give me an excuse that judges are private people. Name a sitting judge, and let us look him up. I am not buying that a real judge, currently on the bench, would ever agree with your idocy. Well prehaps Judge Reinhardt.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

He is a figment of his own imagination.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Resume wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:23 am He is a figment of his own imagination.
The very definition of a troll. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jonny sunday wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:01 pm
Hell, I wrote one on a half piece a paper with a golf pencil while in jail for making a mistake in court, and the judge popped me right out the next day.
You are "a lawyer" who has been sent to jail?
I'm impressed :lol:

Real lawyers don't get sent to jail for "making a mistake in court" -- unless they p*ss off the judge and get held in contempt. Even were jonnysunday to be a real lawyer -- which I doubt, considering his demonstrated lack of court-worthy literacy, I would imagine that he would get a pen for his written apology to the judge (unless it was some tiny court house out in the boonies, where money for court supplies is on the skimpy side).
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Just got the below PM from my buddy "jonny sunday":
You are a fucking dumbass pussy!

Sent: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:17 am
Recipient: wserra

You are so pusillanimous you cannot listen to other viewpoints. What a douchebag you are. Enjoy your slavery you moron who suffers from aphasia. Bootlicker. Winston still isn't in jail, but you are still a slave and always will be with your mentality. Fuck off you piece of shit moron.
Mature, articulate guy, isn't he?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

so is he finally banned yet? arayder was banned for far less.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Insults, profanity, etc via private message are not grounds for discipline UNLESS they are excessively repeated.

Even so, all it takes is blocking PMs from the person via phbb user options.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm not sure articulate is exactly the word I would use, but he does throw a fine if unimaginative hissy fit, to no purpose just as with his writing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wserra wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:22 pm Just got the below PM from my buddy "jonny sunday":
You are a fucking dumbass pussy!

Sent: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:17 am

You are so pusillanimous you cannot listen to other viewpoints. What a douchebag you are. Enjoy your slavery you moron who suffers from aphasia. Bootlicker. Winston still isn't in jail, but you are still a slave and always will be with your mentality. Fuck off you piece of shit moron.
Mature, articulate guy, isn't he?
You two should stop flirting.......go and get a room.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Chaos wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:59 pmso is he finally banned yet? arayder was banned for far less.
True. But this guy provides an object lesson in what at least some fans of folks like Shrout are like.
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyK wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:25 pm Insults, profanity, etc via private message are not grounds for discipline UNLESS they are excessively repeated.

Even so, all it takes is blocking PMs from the person via phbb user options.
That's good to know; however, I wonder what purpose would be served by jonnysunday remaining on this forum. He clearly is incapable of civil discourse, and of learning anything not in tune with his fervent biases.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:45 pm
Chaos wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:59 pmso is he finally banned yet? arayder was banned for far less.
True. But this guy provides an object lesson in what at least some fans of folks like Shrout are like.
AS in braindead and ignorant????? Tiresome and querulous? Petulant and immature? As long as he remains on moderation and doesn't get to act out all over the place I really don't see much harm. He'll soon get tired of the lack of attention.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

And another PM:
You're a coward.

Sent: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:29 pm

lmao. You are such a gigantic pussy. Can't stand to see anything but echos from your moronic self proclaimed legal experts. Winston isn't in jail but you are a still a gigantic pussy like notorial dissent and the rest of you candy asses. If I wasn't all over the truth, you wouldn't be censoring me. Quatloos much be the word for candyass haters who clique up on people, censor them, and then talk behind their back so they can't defend themselves. Go suck each others dicks.
He does Shrout such credit.

The funny part - well, amongst the many funny parts - is that everything Schmoey wrote that had any semblance of substance was posted to the board, right or wrong. It's stuff like the above that was "censored".
- David Hume
Dark Optimist
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Dark Optimist »

Unlike so many other trolls, this one at least seems to have a dictionary that they use before spewing their attacks and insults. I think they deserve a hat tip on the way out for that distinction.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Personally his constant harping about people who disagree with him having aphasia are starting to irritate me to the point that I might perform bodily harm in a dark alley if I met him there. I know way too many people with aphasia: family, friends, and neighbours, kept them alive while they were stroking out, and even did some strange things as in "You can't land the STARS chopper here - Hold my beer".
Seriously, most cases of aphasia in North America are brain injury related, usually from a stroke. Intelligence is not affected, the aphasia just affects some common mental task related to communication. The person still "knows" how to do the task, they just need to make new connections. One guy I knew, small businessman and great HVAC guy just had to relearn how to subtract in his head. My wife had to relearn how to do cursive writing - she could print but not write. Jonny is starting to piss me off, but that's probably one of his objectives of posting here so I'm going to shut up now and have another beer.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah, aphasia is a defect of the output, not the processor.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra

Post by wserra »

phlippermerlin wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:17 pmThey banned Johnny Sundae with nuts from the site.
Actually, we didn't. He is moderated, though.

When he posts something that makes more sense than
I don't owe any of you irresponsible, hating, pieces of trash, slaves, and wards of the state jack squat!!! You should consider yourself blessed than I even choose to visit this bs hating web forum filled with morons who suffer from aphasia
and is less abusive than
What a douchebag you are. Enjoy your slavery you moron who suffers from aphasia. Bootlicker. Winston still isn't in jail, but you are still a slave and always will be with your mentality. Fuck off you piece of shit moron.
then it gets posted. He doesn't do that a lot.

Welcome to Q, phlip.
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Be fair Wes. When you place the bar at that impossible height he's effectively banned.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

New user Phillipper Merlin is Jonny sunday.
He’s been arguing (badly) with me on Facebook all afternoon and asking for an opportunity to debate you all on my podcast.

Even if you wanted to do that, I wouldn’t facilitate it. His childish argumentative nonsense is not worth everybody’s time

He eventually irritated me enough that I said I’d have him on the podcast with just myself so he can make a fool of himself