Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

I noticed the 'Electroculture' nonsense the other day. It seems to be one of the new latest things for the nutters. As far as I can tell it involves putting bits of twisted copper wire in your garden something something nature's frequencies something something quantum something something.

No mention of any any-day-now developments in his 'Midazolam Murder' case or TGBMS updates. How odd :sarcasmon:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:36 am Copeland has broken back into the property Robert White style.

Needless to say Waugh was not actually present.
O'Bonkers may spin it this way, but she hasn't got back in the house.
This is just a follow up to his previous post with tall tales of integrous Police Officers etc.
We see them in the house, but don't see them getting turfed out again.
That group shot at the end isn't in the house, it's the garden shed/studio.
O'Bonkers wrote:Jennifer, Calvin and Karol then met with Rosie, Carlo and Anna and Addy O’Silures and they all entered Rosie’s large garden, opened padlocked shed and art studio, where there is an electricity supply and shelter, if and when required, then set up camp in full view of the security guards, as they watched from behind the shuttered windows inside the house.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Not doubting you, but curious as to how you worked that out? Have I missed something obvious?
Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Slowpoke »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:10 pm
Not doubting you, but curious as to how you worked that out? Have I missed something obvious?

You haven't missed anything, the last picture is definitely inside the house. A better question would be - was it taken before she was evicted?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He's gone full hatstand.
Inversion is the creed of the Sabbatean Frankists, who have ruled the world since 1815.

Their objective is to literally invert all that is good, so that only evil prevails, in the belief that their messiah and founder of the cult, Sabbatei Zvi, will return to rule over us all.
https://twitter.com/TheBernician/status ... 3735934976

I thought that must be retweet, but it seems to be all his own work.

It won't come as a shock to find that Sabbatean Frankism is a Jewish heresy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:54 am It won't come as a shock to find that Sabbatean Frankism is a Jewish heresy.
Wow, they used red ink in their letters. Wonder how the sovruns and freemen will feel about sharing the same practices?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I've sometimes wondered if Waugh is secretly laughing at how daft those who follow him are, and tries it on to see what they'll fall for.

This tweet (X?) from today is interesting in that regard.
If the Earth really is spinning beneath us on its axis at 1,000 mph, why won't we witness the landscape turning if we hover above it for a month in a low flying aircraft?

Because there is no observable evidence that shows Earth is anything other than stationary.
Or perhaps, given that this has had way more replies than anything else recently (most of which is reposting of his old material), he's just desperate for attention.
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

I think this is an example of the original meaning of internet trolling - making an outrageous statement in the hope that someone will respond to it. Essentially he's an exhibitionist, hence the public speaking and abortive career as a comedian: any attention is better than none.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:38 pm I've sometimes wondered if Waugh is secretly laughing at how daft those who follow him are, and tries it on to see what they'll fall for.

This tweet (X?) from today is interesting in that regard.
If the Earth really is spinning beneath us on its axis at 1,000 mph, why won't we witness the landscape turning if we hover above it for a month in a low flying aircraft?

Because there is no observable evidence that shows Earth is anything other than stationary.

If the Earth isn't revolving, then the Sun is orbiting us at about 24,000,000 mph.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Albert Haddock wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:12 pm If the Earth isn't revolving, then the Sun is orbiting us at about 24,000,000 mph.
Only if you think it's 150,000,000km away.

If you do the maths for a sun that's under the dome and only 300 miles up then it comes to somewhere between 1000 and 2000km/hr depending on the season :-)
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

All his rubbish comes down to him being unable to understand things that would be plain to any schoolchild. So the options are (1) he's a bit thick or (2) every academic and scientist for a couple of thousand years have all been wrong.
longdog

Post by longdog »

There's a third option which I think is most likely. It's just a part of his grift that appeals to the sort of CT cretin who thinks the earth is flat because they watched a YouTube video made by another grifter.

Flattards don't usually care about the shape of the earth. They just think being a flerf makes them special... Which it does of course in the school and bus sense of the world.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

He probably thinks that he can increase a vertical jump in an elevator as it is descending.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

One of my favourite poems!

He Tells Her (for Ruth B.)

He tells her that the Earth is flat -
He knows the facts, and that is that.

In altercations fierce and long
She tries her best to prove him wrong.

But he has learned to argue well.
He calls her arguments unsound
And often asks her not to yell.

She cannot win. He stands his ground.
The planet goes on being round.

- Wendy Cope
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

There are a couple of new posts on Waugh's site.

https://www.thebernician.net/broken-bri ... stripping/

This one uses the 'TikTok Riot' on Oxford Street as a jumping off point for a rehash of his usual conspiracy theories and fantasy interpretations of the law on mortgages/banking.

Notable for sailing close to the wind on incitement to terrorism.
According to long established international law and convention, we qualify as an Oppressed People in Britain, which legitimises all forms of resistance, including the right to use as much reasonable force as is required to remove government criminals from office, in the event a Grand Jury declares that the UK Government, Parliament and the Monarchy are criminal in nature, devoid of jurisdiction and in absence of constitutional legitimacy.
Followed by a somewhat bathetic call to action.
For what it’s worth, it would be greatly appreciated if you would email the Home Secretary, demanding politely that she presents Rosie’s Law to Parliament as an amendment to the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989, which she has the power to add as a schedule to the act, without having to hold vote on the subject.

In the event she fails to at least do all she can to adopt and implement our proposal, Suella Braverman will be added to the ever-growing list of defendants in the TGBMS Class Actions.
Ends with a plug for his comedy shows, for which he's managed to snag Katie Hopkins!

The second one is a video of the ongoing saga of Ms Copeland. My tolerance for shouty idiots is low at present so I've barely skimmed it. Apparently she has now retaken 'her' property. Which is odd, given that we were told she'd already managed this back in June.

https://www.thebernician.net/take-back- ... -copeland/
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

Shock of breaking news, you can't amend a primary Act of Parliament in any way without a vote, and without all the palaver of first readings, second readings, committee, transfer to the other House and all to do again and back again. If Home Secretaries could just amend statues without Parliamentary scrutiny, we really would be in the world Waugh paints.

I had a look at the LP(MA) Act, and it is a very anti-fotler provision - its first provision simplifies the laws relating to deeds and abolishes the need for seals and wet ink signatures.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:48 pm Ends with a plug for his comedy shows, for which he's managed to snag Katie Hopkins!
Not that difficult to snag her, prior to him going to the slammer she was doing a double act with Alex Belfield.
She still defends him online.

She was also pranked by a pair of.. prankers

As for his shows, he now seems to have realised it helps to name the venue beforehand, but I'm still not sure he has ever met the threshold for the show to go ahead. Apart from 2 very short clips of him & Craig Campbell, there is no other show footage around.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Have we noted this site?

https://albionsct.com/index.html

Seems to be a vehicle for Waugh, though it claims to originate in Somerset.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:21 pm Have we noted this site?

https://albionsct.com/index.html

Seems to be a vehicle for Waugh, though it claims to originate in Somerset.
Oh dear, I was so excited and almost convinced that I should sign up and then:
Do UCT and Magna Carta 2020 offer complete protection from criminal and unjust processes (Bailiffs, court cases etc)?

In theory, yes. UCT, UCT Treaty and Magna Carta 2020 have established supreme jurisdiction, restoring the Common Law and Natural Law.

You would have extra protection if you declare your Family/Private Trusts under UCT Sovereign Community Trusts, thus nullifying the existing tyrannical, unjust systems.

However, in practice, this is a work in progress. Existing authorities do not always act in recognition of a different jurisdiction to theirs, often because they’re arrogant or ignorant.

Each person’s case or situation is different, so while we are confident that UCT Treaty and the principles in Common Law and Natural Law stand above any other jurisdictions, we are unable to guarantee that UCT offers complete protection against unjust or tyrannical actions against you.
So, almost, nearly soon but not quite and it all looked so perfect(ed).

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Somerset you say? The woo words are similar, but not convinced it's O'Bonkers yet. Wouldn't it be the nutters that occupied Glastonbury Town Hall a few years back.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor