Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SpearGrass wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:22 pm
I wonder if it's possible for them to both lose
That's usually the way with libel.
I think of it as a rich person's sport, like yacht racing. You need lots of money up front, lots of money during the event, and lots of money after which might be mitigated a little if you win.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Yesterday my legal team and I were informed by staff at the Royal Courts of Justice that the current waiting list to have an urgent application heard by a judge is 13 weeks!!!

Justice delayed is justice denied, in breach of Magna Carta. The system is broken beyond repair.
Maybe ask your imaginary legal team if these delays might be connected to the incessant barrage of time-wasting nutcase applications which you generally encourage.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Isn't the issue that O'Bonker's definition of an urgent application and the Court's are quite different?

I thought urgent applications required as a minimum immediate interim relief. There's no way his stupidity meets that threshold.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

There's always been a question as to whether Waugh is at base a grifter, or merely an attention seeking narcissist. I've tended on balance to believe the latter, but his latest posting shows that he is now after his dwindling band of supporters' money.

It's a long, rambling affair, which I leave you to read most of for yourselves. Little bit of a SwissIndo vibe going on.
we expect to be able to draw down on a line of credit created by 59 perfected Common Law Liens, collectively valued in excess of £17 billion.
https://www.thebernician.net/credit-bas ... he-people/

Here's the sting.
In other words, it appears that we are now right on the verge of closing the deal that will facilitate the foundation of our new advanced civilization, the end of the debt-based Babylonian system of control and the end of the tyranny of the Rothschild cartel, in whichever form it comes.

However, it also must be stressed that until that outcome transpires, the continuation of my work is dependent upon generating enough ticket bookings for my series of webinars on various subjects.
All monies received help cover the now extortionate costs of keeping my work online without charging a subscription fee and without your generous donations I would be unable to continue grafting 60 hours a week for precisely zero remuneration but for the benefit of those who desperately require my assistance, which naturally necessitates that I am able to cover the operational costs of keeping the vast majority of my content free for everybody via my online platforms, which are still subject to heavy authoritarian censorship and blacklisting.

Whilst the foregoing passages express what increasingly appears to be a certainty which will completely negate the need to take donations to pay for anything ever again in the very near future, until the money is in the UCT Treasury Bank, it has already become a daily struggle to cover the ever increasing cost of continuing to operate as I have for the past decade.

Therefore, any and all tips you are able to throw in the jar below would induce my eternal gratitude and be greatly appreciated by the four million+ people who have drawn benefit from my eclectic library of free content over the past three years alone.
But he'll pay you back, honest, he's expecting a postal order...
Rest assured that everybody who has or continues to support my work with monetary donations will soon receive an equally generous gift of UCT tokens, which are expected to become exchangeable for any other viable currency within the next few weeks, all being well.
I note in passing that he doesn't seem to be promoting his 'comedy club' on that Twitter they have now these days, though there's still a program of dates on his website and he's still taking bookings.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I guess his trust money has run out.

He might have to get a job!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He really must think his followers are stupid (a reasonable proposition, to be fair). Or that they turnover quickly.

In August 2021, promoting his incomprehensible crypto currency scheme.
Since some of you who have very kindly supported my work by throwing some coin in the Tips Jar were gifted a generous amount of iLien as a reward, now that it has become obvious that the currency is not capable of the functionality we need, you will all be gifted a comparable amount in UCT Token.
May 2023
Rest assured that everybody who has or continues to support my work with monetary donations will soon receive an equally generous gift of UCT tokens, which are expected to become exchangeable for any other viable currency within the next few weeks, all being well.
Let's just go back to that cryptocurrency business, where we were told that:
Once the private pools’ liquidity is transferred to public pools when the tokens are ready for launch [penciled-in for 16/08/2021], new liquidity pools will be created, opening up the token market to the public.

It is anticipated that in excess of GBP £7 billion worth of perfected liens will be exchanged in 2021, for the equivalent value in UCT Token, the price of which is set at the value of GBP £1, as per the currency expressed in the liens.

This means that, by the end of 2021, there should be at least GBP £14 billion worth of UCT Token and UCT Cash tokens in circulation.

Each UCT currency will always be exchangeable for the other in a one for one exchange and there will always be equal amounts of each in circulation [including airdrops to community members].
So how come you're now having to beg for funds?

The latest iteration of the 'UCT currency' scam, by the way says:
Moreover, every UCT currency accepted by UCT Treasury Bank will be usable in paper form, as well as electronic, thereby averting the trap being set by central banks within the current international CBDC roll-outs and the recent WEF threats of imminent ‘cyberwarfare’. Not to mention the ongoing and deliberately expensive defeat of NATO in its proxy war against Russia.
Aside from anything else, people might wonder why the whole cryptocurrency thing doesn't merit a mention. Especially if they'd purchased some. It's conspicuous by its absence from the entire post.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"59 perfected Common Law Liens...."

That reminds me of an old fiend of ours who had a perfected lien of, I think, $20 million on something-or-other. Wouldn't you know it, there are a quadbligajillion reasons why he has yet to enforce the lien and reduce it to judgment in awful money.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle

"There are 57 perfected Common Law Liens...." (for those of you old enough to remember)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder what these 'extortionate' costs of keeping his content online are.

Renewing the domain name is about £30 per years and his ultra-low traffic website would be fine on free hosting.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

O'Bonkers wrote:without your generous donations I would be unable to continue grifting 60 hours a week
Fixed it for him.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

O'Bonkers' latest victim Rosie Copeland has retaken her property.
[Checks notes]

Actually, just the garden shed.

https://www.thebernician.net/a-forged-w ... -copeland/
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just another one of his self-aggrandising fairy-stories that make him look every bit as ridiculous as he actually is.

I was half expecting it to end "...and then everybody stood up and clapped".
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Just another one of his self-aggrandising fairy-stories that make him look every bit as ridiculous as he actually is.
Can't think what makes you say that...
As soon as they did it was obvious that they had been told that the bailiffs were allowed to break in to enforce the writ and they had been called “to prevent a breach of the peace” by UCT’s Restitution Task-force, otherwise known as the People’s Foundation for Justice [PFJ], which was formerly known as the People’s Union of Britain and has morphed into an international organization, operating entirely within the jurisdiction of Universal Community Trust and under the protection of the UCT Treaty.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think this bit is funnier...
Now the criminal proceedings against all the defendants can be issued and there will be much squelching of butt-cheeks among the directors of the ‘solicitors’ firms, barristers, clerks and judges...
Ah yes... Criminal charges... These will be happening... <checks notes> ...Any day now.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

What I find more reprehensible than all the bullshit is the fact that while various of his followers were risking arrest at his instigation, including 'Gurj and Shako, who drove from Birmingham to assist in any way they could'. Waugh was safe at the far end of a phone line.
During the entire sequence of events, I was talking Rosie through it all on the phone, as I did during the eviction,
Which begs a question. Given the propensity of FMOTL types to video every encounter with The Man, how come there's no footage of any of the events Waugh claims.
ArthurWankspittle

... by UCT’s Restitution Task-force, otherwise known as the People’s Foundation for Justice [PFJ], which was formerly known as the People’s Union of Britain and has morphed into an international organization, operating entirely within the jurisdiction of Universal Community Trust and under the protection of the UCT Treaty.
"Splitters!" They should be attacking the real enemy, er.....

Also, some of my software doesn't like some tracking software on the link above.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Whereas, valid court documents are necessarily sealed with a red seal after the text has been committed to paper.
Civil Procedure Rule 2.6
Court documents to be sealed
(1) The court must seal the following documents on issue –
  • (a) the claim form; and
  • (b) any other document which a rule or practice direction requires it to seal.
(2) The court may place the seal on the document by hand, by printing or electronically.

But no, let's party like it's 1215 :haha:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

there will be much squelching of butt-cheeks among the directors of the ‘solicitors’ firms,
There's a certain irony to the use of scarequotes around 'solicitors' there, when 'Rosie’s outstanding legal advocate, Jennifer Lowe', doesn't appear to be on the SRA register.
Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Slowpoke »

Rosie Copeland is Elizabeth Watsons sister..This should be no surprise.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Copeland has broken back into the property Robert White style.

Needless to say Waugh was not actually present.

https://www.thebernician.net/rosie-repo ... d-pirates/

Too busy cultivating his garden.

https://www.thebernician.net/dystopian- ... white-sky/