Jon Paterson, Man of the People

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Jon Paterson, Man of the People

Post by notorial dissent »

Haven't the Princess and EWE been pretty roundly and consistently tossed out of the London courts of late, they being on to his behavior and all by now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

I agree, this has the smell of convenience. I wished EWE had shown up and been forceful enough for the court to take notice and do something about his lunatic antics violating his court order.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:53 am
longdog wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:54 pm
MiddlesexFinn wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:33 pm Farage is famously known for posing in pubs with a pint in his hand.
"Posing" being the operative word.

It's pretty much a requirement for privately educated multi-millionaires who want to prove to gullible idiots that they are "men of the people" rather than self-serving toffs who wouldn't be seen dead drinking beer with the hobbledehoys they are temporarily trying to get a vote out of.
And here I was thinking we had a politics ban in Quatloosia...
We do. But you don't get to interpret the rules. I do, and making fun of rich people who happen to be politicians doesn't, in this case, cut near enough to make a big deal about. For more, see my signature....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

My layman interpretation of the "no politics rule" as far as the UK forum goes is "no overtly party political bun fights". This compared to the forums for the colonies where things like firearms legislation, equal rights and religious interference in politics are are more contentious rather than almost universally held to be good thing, good thing and bad thing respectively as in the UK.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Over here about a third of us hate another third of us and a third of us are blissfully unaware of it. Americans cannot be trusted with arguing over politics because too many of us are too stupid and in general we're too well armed to piss each other off safely.

Politics are taboo because it causes fights, pissing matches and the all encompassing penis measurement challenge. A sly mention here or there, more or less agreed to by everyone, is unlikely to get you in much trouble. Its hard to describe it, but I know it when I see it.

If you were to stray too close to the line, I tend to gently ask you to step back in a PM so its entirely possible that the thing someone is complaining about has been addressed already in private. If I say something in a thread rest assured its not the first warning most of the time. Other Moderators may do things differently and it is totally true that the UK section has different standards at least from me. Go back to my newbie greeting "Don't be a dick" and you should be fine.

The no Religion thing is much more strictly enforced, even in the UK section. We'll not tolerate any "My God can beat up Your God" going on here.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:44 am The no Religion thing is much more strictly enforced, even in the UK section. We'll not tolerate any "My God can beat up Your God" going on here.
I can't see it ever happening to be honest. In the UK you count as being quite religious if you own the boxed set of Father Ted.

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

longdog wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:28 am
Gregg wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:44 am The no Religion thing is much more strictly enforced, even in the UK section. We'll not tolerate any "My God can beat up Your God" going on here.
I can't see it ever happening to be honest. In the UK you count as being quite religious if you own the boxed set of Father Ted.

My favourite chapters, in no particular order, are 'Feck!', 'Arse!', 'Girls!' and 'Drink!'.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Small......................................................................... Far away.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

longdog wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:25 pm Small......................................................................... Far away.
Possibly the most pithy comedy sentence of all time.

Oh and by the way, down with this sort of thing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NedSeagoon wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:50 pm
longdog wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:25 pm Small......................................................................... Far away.
Possibly the most pithy comedy sentence of all time.

Oh and by the way, down with this sort of thing.
I have a two cow silhouettes and small... far away t-shirt. It's very popular.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

longdog wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:23 pmNot turning up on time has several advantages.

He can claim he was thwarted by circumstances, he can claim his nonsense would have worked even though it clearly wouldn't and he doesn't have to put his neck on the line by actually doing something that could get himself jailed.

It seems a tad convenient.
You get to sleep in too.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

longdog wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:58 pm My layman interpretation of the "no politics rule" as far as the UK forum goes is "no overtly party political bun fights". This compared to the forums for the colonies where things like firearms legislation, equal rights and religious interference in politics are are more contentious rather than almost universally held to be good thing, good thing and bad thing respectively as in the UK.
Ah. That makes more sense.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

JP remains in prison, something I think his mate :Andy :Devine is secretly quite pleased about as it gives both meaning to his life and something to talk about during his interminable facebook and youtube 'lives'.

He's been quite busy of late with his content, usually involving calls to hapless switchboard operatives at various police stations. Quite what he hopes to achieve....

Commenters on the sites have been winding him and his narrow band of followers up, often quite subtly but mostly, not so.

The latter must include "One Angry Jew" who I'll refer to as OAJ who kicks off with;
Having watched several Paterson videos, I have formed the opinion if he is not suffering from some issues he can only be considered a risk and and a really unpleasant person that is now in the best possible place!
Chester Hazeldean starts a discussion with this;
We have a major problem here folks. If everyone is complicit in the cover ups including the Prison System then how are we ever going to get this man free? Not only is my local Council corrupt but the bin men are a part of the conspiracy also. I reported one of my local bin men for having an affair the the woman next door and not only have they refused to investigate but they are threatening to take me to court if I can't supply the evidence to back up my claims. How am I supposed to do that? Do they expect me to film them in bed together?
Bin emptying frauds are as rampant as, it seems, the bin men are too. Here's Sophie Khan
I reported a rude bin man who insisted that my disabled dad dragged the wheelie bin to the front gate ... I'm sick and tired of these freemason scum
OAJ responds;
Chester Hazeldean have you checked the bins for used condoms? They can get your neighbours DNA from the outside and the dust mans from the jizz!.
Chester is right on it;
I'm reliably informed that that no condoms are used.
OAJ wrote:Chester Hazeldean ummmmm That is causing some concern, you can only forward the case to Edward Ellis and the Royal Commission. It is a sticky problem, good luck. Maybe the council are hoping you will just swallow it. Have you looked in the window?.
Chester wrote:Mr. Devine has figured out a new plan to confuse the Free Masons by using Lee Cant and Sophie Khan. I wonder if that would work with my Council?
The Devine Andrew usually tries to delete such comments sharpish but he seems a bit slack of late. More leg pulling from "xVSupremacy";
My heart goes out to John. A scumbag neighbour a problem for 15 years obtained a key 🔑 to our home and has stolen my bag with my cards in such as Driving Licence , National Health Card And very extremely delicate papers regarding Police Corruption , and my Patient Safety jeopardised. When the two Police turned up unannounced, they immediately began a psychological test on my husband as a threat, saying it was the Saturday 6th December, he was wrong . But it was Saturday 7th December . After psychoanalysing him they tried to split , “not so fast “ said they could not and would not help us . And threatened to Criminalise us as Victims. Then involved Social Services who sent a Fake Social Worker from a 700 Club just showed up at our door in the blackness impromptu. Telling us she had come to put a referral on us and hinted at a Double MCA 136 . I tell you Durham Police is Corrupt , they Criminalise Victims.
AD fails to see through this and responds "For I Concur".

xV goes again with this;
xVSupremacy wrote:Andrew you need to know this. Last time they abducted Carole from Lewes to Styal, then Julia Mulligan PCC of Nth Yorkshire, Overseer of PCC Ron Hogg (deceased Dec 2019 of the type of Motor Nuerone that causes a negative cognitive impairment, but Durham Police 👮‍♂️ camouflaged this on his and D Barton’s behalf when they both should have been retired). And Barry Coppinger Cleveland Police now in Special Measures. Julia Mulligan gave permission to Secrete Carole Wood into Cygnet 🦢 at Harrogate North Yorkshire as a favour to Lancashire Police 👮‍♂️. When we kicked off they moved Carole to The Orchard ? I repeatedly phoned The Orchard could feel their fear , and they swiftly moved her to Durham Prison to exchange Carole for Rose West (Serial Murdered) with Police outriders etc yet in an unmarked van 😜 . The Governor refused to be involved as there was no Administrational Paperwork. So, they took Carole to Lanchester Road High Security Ward who also refused to accept Carole due to existing problems with Newcastle CQC. So, they dumped Carole there and then 😜 . The point is Durham Police 👮‍♂️ hid the fact the Corrupt PCC Ron Hogg was not a full shilling. Now do you understand why Durham Police and Darlington Social Services are trying to Criminalise us two the Victims. When is this Police Corruption going to end ? They just keep digging deeper holes 🕳 to hide holes already dug!
Finally a wag calling himself Shane M chimes in;
Love, light and unity Andy. A little tip. When you are calling Essex Police make sure to say you know Joey. It impresses them.
Intrigued, Devine enquires "Who's Joey, when he's at home". Shane responds;
He isn't at home at the moment but he is well in with the cops.
And Chester H can't resist chipping in with this final response;
Yes Andy all the :Plods down the :Chelmsford nick would be big fans of :TOWIE.
AD, having the disadvantage of living in Greece seems (blissfully I have to say) unaware of what TOWIE is. For the colonials TOWIE is a 'reality' TV show full of rather dim narcissistic gym bunnies and artificially augmented Barbie impressionists bimbos, Joey Essex being a former member.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

You sure about xVSupremacy? Poe's Law and all that but they don't seem to come off any different from the average troofer we feature around here.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It’s a terrible state of affairs when I can’t distinguish between bat shit crazy troofers and those there simply to take the piss. Maybe this is convergence, who knows?
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:53 pm It’s a terrible state of affairs when I can’t distinguish between bat shit crazy troofers and those there simply to take the piss.
I concurr!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There is a difference???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Paterson is still inside despite weekly proclamations of imminent release.

Devine keeps offering him false hope, feeding into his insecurities and evident paranoia with his foolish youtubes. But its not all sycophancy in the comments section of his latest posting which you can see here.

Jimmy the Hat starts us off;
Andy can you also tell me what's happening with John Patterson is he still on remand and if so when till also when is your next in court please.
:andy :divine wrote::John: Paterson is Still kidnapped(remanded) will update, (when date set), when T.H.E.Y. (the hierarchy enslaving you) set a date for the Court Hearing!!
But the next poster Hoax poo-lice is far from impressed;
John Paterson has been detained because you have encouraged and enabled him to harass countless people over the last 4 years he is racist , makes rape threats and threats to kill all whilst you stood by and watched I used to follow you and think you were a kind man if mistaken however you are nothing but an agent of evil. Anyone you support and encourage ends up sectioned or imprisoned whilst you sit in Greece as the embers of your marriage fizzle out. You are less than a man, kept by a woman who will see his friends jailed, but we already know that you are a grass Andy. Caio Ciao
Quite a cutting observation in all the circumstances.Other chime in;
Doxer Dawson wrote:Anyone that followed Andy Devine at any time in their lives needs professional help.
And Camera Type People is similarly unkind;
The reality of is that other than seeing John Paterson in Court for his trial you can all forget about ever seeing him outside a prison for the next 8 years.at least. The fact that Andy Devine,Edward Ellis and Neelu Berry helped put him there seems to be lost on you fruitloops.
And later someone calls him out on his rather stupid insistence on using unnecessary punctuation, this from one of the usually "on message" regular posters;
Above the Law wrote:Andrew the full colon move is utter nonsense. It means absolutely nothing.
Good to see that its not just an echo chamber for :delusional :nutters!

By the way, in the linked video he is boring the tits off a succession of call-takers, he wants to make an affidavit of truth under penalty of perjury etc. The cops want to do their best and send someone round to take details but of course Devine is far away in his Greek hidey-hole.

His approach is baffling to everyone he speaks to as he is spouting woo down the phone.

He gets through to a force control room at one point, presumably Lancashire, wasting their time. "We can't take a statement over the phone" says one exasperated lady, "Where are you calling from?".

Devine starts to bully the lady (or tries to although she sounds quite fearsome) demanding to report a kidnapping but refusing to give the details of the person kidnapped. You know this isn't going to end well.

"If you don't give me the details of the person kidnapped then I'll hang up".

He starts waffling on about being full colon Andrew full colon Devine etc.

Predictably he wastes everyone's time and gets no-where. Finally and bless the patience of the call-taker he finally discloses it's about :Carol :Woods.

The call taker appears to know all about this lady and states that they've been told, by their Professional Standards Department that unless they receive something, in writing from Carol (whether with or without a Colon) that the Devine One can speak to the police on her behalf, well, he should Fuck right Off. She didn't actually say that but you know she was thinking it.

Finally and exasperated to the hilt she puts him through to the hanging up department.

To her credit this lady, after a further call to Professional Standards calls AD back but states that as far as the police are concerned Carol is lawfully admitted onto a mental health unit, she's being cared for by professionals, she is not banned from communicating with anyone, she is not there unlawfully and if he wants to make a complaint he should take it up with the MH authorities.

The lady however makes the mistake of calling him Mr. Devine and at that point we see the really nasty side of AD (at 43:35) DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME MR DEVINE! he thunders. Once again he gets put through to his personal police department.

All in all AD is truly a nasty piece of work; its no wonder JP, Neelu and EWE are all crackers.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:55 pm All in all AD is truly a nasty piece of work; its no wonder JP, Neelu and EWE are all crackers.
Thank you for taking a bullet for the team. After Hoaxtead hibernated I have done my best to avoid Devine. He has seen Wanoa placed in a mental health facility, Paterson sectioned then remanded, yet shows no contrition for his enabling behaviour.

Neelu, EWE and the rest are deluded fools. Devine is, as you say, just a nasty piece of work.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I've been reading some of the comments under Surrogate King Charles's* most recent video (which was a while ago - relates to what got JP locked up on remand). If it wasn't for online activity from some nasty people (some of whom are on the American side of the Atlantic) I think the Hampstead hoax would have gone silent by now - still this site pertains to financial and other scams not conspiracy theories so I must stay on point. I've been watching some anti-MLM videos of late though I'm trying to cut down time spent on the internet. There are real life things I need to do.

Still, JP going into an explanation of how he planned ** to threaten people - or have them threatened - on the internet where anyone could see it was hardly an intelligent thing to do.

I'm not sure if I should mention him if there is a forthcoming trial.

* SKC was/is an online name used by a YouTuber. (I'm not sure about how the apostrophe to denote possession should be used after a singular word ending in 's' - e.g. Giles' or Giles's). Hoaxtead isn't the only blog to go silent recently. The site dedicated to the protection of the apostrophe (it's closure has been mentioned in the press) has gone silent. Like Hoaxtead it is still "up" but nothing is being added to it.

** Could have just been sabre-rattling but still not a nice thing for him to mention.