Jackroe Gets Permanently Banned From Quatloos!

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
jackroe
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by jackroe »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:06 pm Jackroe seems to have fallen into the trap of thinking that Magna Carta is some sort of super-duper, unrepealable Constitution. In fact, insofar as it was ever valid, it can be amended and repealed whenever the relevant powers choose to do so; but he find it politically distasteful to acknowledge that reality.
Nothing I've said said indicates that, I've moved on. So, we can go the other way, I don't know who the Parliament is, I don't know what those funny badges they carry mean, so they try to tell me to do something, and I fight with them. I don't know anything about magna carta, I just know that they're, like, touching me without my consent, and, being a heterosexual male, if other men try to touch me without my consent (which I never give, I am a heterosexual, I don't even hug my father) I simply fight with them, because it is the common wisdom that if men are trying to restrain you, it is because they are homosexuals who want to fuck you.

Now, the really sick thing about homosexuals is that they're ALL, believe me, ALL OF THEM, into sick bondage games, e.g. the "seatbelt game" etc.

So, just remember: no matter who some queer trying to touch you without your consent says he works for, all he's trying to do is fuck you, and if you're a heterosexual, whether you can win or not doesn't matter: you'd rather he kill you than that he fucked you, no free heterosexual male will let another male restrain him and fuck him, to penetrate him with their phallic laws, etc. He makes them kill him, because he'd rather die than live with the shame that he lets other men touch him and they he is powerless to stop them. At least if he makes them kill him, those who remain will be able to say "truly that was a man who would not let those queers fuck him. I mean, hey, I wear my seatbelt, I let them fuck me, but that's because I know I am not a man such as him, capable of making them kill him, so I just let them fuck me and try to stay out of their way. Am I even a man?"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Jackroe Gets Permanently Banned From Quatloos!

Post by Burnaby49 »

The above post is the reason I gave him a permanent ban. It doesn’t take a lot of analysis to see why. Since Jackroe had already been given two warnings and a previous short ban for far less offensive postings I could only assume on reading the above that he was, in his own inimitable way, begging us to permanently ban him. So, being a soft touch for a plea for help, I obliged him.

Since this is an information-only posting I’ve locked the thread. No comments are needed, Jackroe’s post speaks for itself.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs