Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

Dont you love how TNT Tony makes himself out to be such a martyr. Oh he could have exchanged, but then he couldnt do his calls...and his followers actually BELIEVE THAT.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

No mention of ISIS surrounding Baghdad. Of course, Tony just might spin it that ISIS will revalue the dinar once they take control of the currently corrupt government. As the political situation in Iraq continues to deteriorate, Tony's calls could become more and more fantastic.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

No more moving the cheese.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014
RV/GCR & OILRAT TIDBIT FROM S3A, 14 OCT

10-14-14 R.V. / GCR:

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT …. THE ADMIRAL IS IN JUST A LITTLE WHILE AND YOU’RE A RICH KID.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:33 AM
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Deep Knight wrote:No more moving the cheese.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014
RV/GCR & OILRAT TIDBIT FROM S3A, 14 OCT

10-14-14 R.V. / GCR:

TIMBER....IT’S DONE …. NO MORE MOVING THE CHEESE…. OBAMA SIGNED THE US TREASURY OVER TO THE CHINESE AND ROBERT WAN IS SIGNING THE GOLD TONIGHT AND THE BUDGET OF IRAQ IS SIGNED INTO LAW TONIGHT …. THE ADMIRAL IS IN JUST A LITTLE WHILE AND YOU’RE A RICH KID.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:33 AM
But are they still cutting the cheese?

(sorry couldn't resist DK)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since when has DK been known to resist temptation??? Certainly can't hold you to a higher standard, and besides he left it sitting there, all alone, defenseless, just waiting for someone to pounce, so has only himself to blame.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is this even in written in English?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

IF (and that's an if big enough to turn the Gran Canyon into the Alps) this IS the time, does that mean that now TNT Tony et al are going to (finally) pull a vanishing act? A few low-level flunkies might be left at Sterling Currency, not knowing where the big boys have gone and Tony, DC guy et al are all setting up to buy cheap land in hurricane-ravaged Bermuda.....
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

notorial dissent wrote:Since when has DK been known to resist temptation??? Certainly can't hold you to a higher standard, and besides he left it sitting there, all alone, defenseless, just waiting for someone to pounce, so has only himself to blame.

I'm supposed to be above such things..

Oh who the hell am I kidding , I live for this sort of thing.... :snicker:
LightinDarkness

LaVidaRoja wrote:IF (and that's an if big enough to turn the Gran Canyon into the Alps) this IS the time, does that mean that now TNT Tony et al are going to (finally) pull a vanishing act? A few low-level flunkies might be left at Sterling Currency, not knowing where the big boys have gone and Tony, DC guy et al are all setting up to buy cheap land in hurricane-ravaged Bermuda.....
I wouldn't expect Tony to vanish outright. I think his plan is that he suspects he'll be going to jail thanks to his fraud trial, and he is gearing up for a "TNT Tony knew to much so they put him in jail to silence him" exit. This will work out well for him because it means his tens of thousands of followers will support him while hes in jail, undoubtedly send him plenty of money, and he can get back to dinar pumping for Sterling when he gets out.

The current pumping approach shows a level of hype that is unusual, even for TNT Tony. For example hes been saying their debit cards are loaded with an RV rate for weeks now, when he used to pull that one out and then claim the rates magically reset back to what they really are every few days. Hes still doing the whole "Iraqi TV announcing exchange procedures 5 times a day" thing too. And ISIS? DC, his propaganda sidekick, has said "there have been set backs but no one is really concerned - the situation is manageable. Everything is fine." :haha: I think he is preparing to pump it up big time up to his trial on October 27 in case he ends up arrested.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JennyD wrote:But are they still cutting the cheese?

(sorry couldn't resist DK)
No problem, miilions, perhaps billions, of supermodels can't resist my new-world-ordery charms. The line out my bedroom door annoys the heck out of the neighbors. As for "the cheese," being "cut," I fall back on the ancient scripture, "he who smelt it, dealt it."
notorial dissent wrote:Since when has DK been known to resist temptation??? Certainly can't hold you to a higher standard, and besides he left it sitting there, all alone, defenseless, just waiting for someone to pounce, so has only himself to blame.
I can hold anyone to any ridiculous standards I wish - what about being an evil lackey of the power elite don't you understand? As for being defenseless, that's only because I'm a slave to my libedo. No excuses here, it's the only way I can get motivated enough to process tens of thousands of lovers a week (do the math).
Jeffrey wrote:Is this even in written in English?

HILVELT BRIXFLY QEG HUMFLEDUMP TYVELA!

JennyD wrote:I'm supposed to be above such things..

Oh who the hell am I kidding , I live for this sort of thing....
The Illuminati can take care of your "living" problem, just sign up to be a human sacrificial victim. We have an easy-to-use online site where you can do this, www.diepainfully&horribly.com Sorry for all the bugs, if the screen freezes try refreshing it using F5 on your browser.

Thursday, October 16, 2014
DINAR UPDATE

LIVETalk R.V. / GCR... Tony is talking about your Intel "the Federal Reserve is abolished". Facts are that it is not true.

R.V. / GCR > LifeTalk Then you don't know the truth either...... The Treasury is swallowing up the better portion of the Federal Reserve and the Fed is moving to Europe.

Happy TIMBERDAYS..............you’re the best.

VenusVisitor 10/15/2014 8:17am I have a friend that works for Federal Reserve they are going through restructuring and he needs to re-apply for his job. I found this out Monday.

RTG: BREAKING NEWS: DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE PLUNGES 400 POINTS

NEW YORK --
Dow Jones industrial average plunges 400 points, or 2.5 percent, extending a sharp decline.
Gateway: Stock market going Down, Down, Down

Is this an indication that everything is about to break loose?
The stock market is below 16,000 here in the USA. Down over 300 points today so far. Oil prices going down. In August we sold our oil for $92, now it is $81.

I believe this is a sign that RV is very close
According to my China contact. Our time will be very soon.

As Tony says, be ready. We can't have someone hold our hand when we go to the bank, we will be on our own. Go RV, Have a Blessed day!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:15 AM
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Hey now, I already work in Illuminati HQ making those nice snazzy presentations we have to show to the damne.....erm recruits....... don't you read people's name tags DK???????
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JennyD wrote:Hey now, I already work in Illuminati HQ making those nice snazzy presentations we have to show to the damne.....erm recruits....... don't you read people's name tags DK???????
What! Interact or appear concerned with underlings? We elitists simply use people like you then discard them when our evil goals have been reached. Illuminati tradition, don't cha know.

But this discussion will have to wait because I have new, compelling Banker Stories!

Friday, October 17, 2014
News, Rumors, and Opinions Late Thursday Night

TNT:

ENERGYSPARKLES: JUST THOUGHT I WOULD STOP BY AND TELL EVERYONE THAT MY WEALTH MANAGER AT CHASE CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME WE WILL BE NEEDING AN APPOINTMENT NEXT WEEK AND WANTED TO KNOW WHICH DAY WORKED BETTER FOR ME AND SAID ABOUT THE BUSINESS WE HAD DISCUSSED BEFORE.

THE ONLY THING I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT THE IS RV/GCR.

I AM STILL IN SHOCK. HE REALLY COULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT, I TOLD HIM TO CALL AND I WOULD BE THERE IN JUST 10-15 MINUTES ANY DAY.

HE SAID HE WOULD CALL. I TOLD HIM HE COULD PUT MY PHONE NUMBER IN HIS PERSONAL CELL AND CALL ANYTIME.
WE BOTH LAUGHED AND HE SAID OK. I WISH I COULD PUT INTO WORDS HOW EXCITED HE WAS.

I TOLD HIM A LONG TIME AGO I WANTED HIM TO BE THE ONE I EXCHANGED WITH.
HE HAS ALWAYS TREATED PEOPLE EQUAL AND I LOVE THAT.

I THINK HE WAS TOLD SOMETHING IN A MEMO AND THAT IS WHY HE CALLED ME. I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW IF HE CALLS ME IN AND WHEN I AM GOING IN.

Rrrr

I finally got my bank story, I’ve waited oh so long.
My Good friend went to Wells Fargo today, to discuss his Dinar and his Dong.

The Lady said the RV's coming, The wealth managers there all knew.
What made it all so special is they have a De LA Rue.

As he was opening up his holding accounts, he called me out of breath.
I’m gonna open MY accounts tomorrow, I’ll be there barring death.

This story is true, of this I swear, our time is finally here.
I really gotta go now, It’s time for lots of beer.

I think the "time for lots of beer" was before this joker went into the bank, and that the conversation went like this:

"I'd like to discuss my dinar and my dong."
"Your dong?"
"Yes, my dong, I'd like you to exchange them."
"I've called the police, the PD, and they're coming."
"You say the RV is coming?"

A lot of this post I edited out, but I left in the unintentionally-ironic joke from Okie Oil Man's friends at the end.

OOM&F:

[.SEDNET1] WARNING! Thursday Snicker Alert!

Two roofers, Larry and Joe were on the roof laying tile, when a sudden wind gust came and knocked down their ladder.

I have an idea said Larry. We ll throw you down, and then you can pick up the ladder.

What, do you think, I m stupid?

I have an idea said Joe. I’ ll shine my flashlight, and you can climb down on the beam of light.

What, do you think I m stupid? You ll just turn off the flashlight when I m halfway there.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:26 AM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony is beginning his normal 3 month cycle again - about every 3 months he makes up some new BS that is designed solely to redirect dinar true believer anger away from him. He chooses the 3 month time frame because after a while even true believers start to ask why nothing has happened. Then he pulls something from his nether regions to enrage his followers against some other party - usually the US government.

This time around, the redirect method is to claim that the US has lowered the dinar RV to "only" $1.00 from the previous $3.58. And as expected and right on queue, this (completely made up) news resulted in everyone going berserk on the US government on the conference call instead of asking the tougher questions to answer.
LightinDarkness

Sales must be slow this week at Sterling, TNT Tony also announced that "if you were ever going to buy more currency for the GCR, now is the time to do it." Interestingly, it turns out only the dinar/dong are scheduled for the mythical RV this year according to TNT Tony's sources (AKA the "intel" he pulls out of his nether regions) - and that just so happens to be the two currencies Sterling sells with the highest profit margin.

Isn't that just interesting.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:TNT Tony is beginning his normal 3 month cycle again - about every 3 months he makes up some new BS that is designed solely to redirect dinar true believer anger away from him. He chooses the 3 month time frame because after a while even true believers start to ask why nothing has happened. Then he pulls something from his nether regions to enrage his followers against some other party - usually the US government.

This time around, the redirect method is to claim that the US has lowered the dinar RV to "only" $1.00 from the previous $3.58. And as expected and right on queue, this (completely made up) news resulted in everyone going berserk on the US government on the conference call instead of asking the tougher questions to answer.
WHAT! Revaluing at $1 is only $120,000% profit! Chump change! Someone would have to invest nearly $1000 to become a millionaire at that rate - Outrageous! Do these people think we're idiots?

Monday, October 20, 2014
Intel Guru TerryK

10-20-2014 Intel Guru TerryK FROM MY SOURCE ...I GOT IS THAT TUE NIGHT IS OUR NIGHT. WE SHALL SEE. IM ALSO HEARING THE DONG IS GOING TO BE VERY STONG.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:06 AM

Monday, October 20, 2014
OMEGAMAN TIDBIT, 20 OCT

OMEGAMAN TIDBIT, 20 OCT Omegaman: as soon as the TRN's are live, which still are not, we shall be good to go...

Now that the IRAQI govt is fully instituted, we should be very close..

I Look for Santa this week...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:05 AM

Monday, October 20, 2014
LATE INTEL

RV/GCR: the admiral goes in before general 64 group starts this is called the tiers but what we are witnessing is the projects and the humanitarians have started paying out and the whales big trillion dollar deal between private legitimate whales the parsons funds have been paid the farmers have started paying out today thats the big news from today is the farmers stated paying out the cmkx started paying out so their is money moving we need to see the admiral go in to really understand that the public would be next I think we are witnessing history but can't see it from where we sit I believe the historical bonds will be paid out when the admiral goes in then the platforms will begin and trickle down to the PUBLIC.............I hope that helps....

STAY THERE THE HINT HINT: IS FROM THE POST BY LINNEA SHE STATES HER FRIEND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ARRESTS AT THE END OF THE WEEK AS ALWAYS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THE ARRESTS WOULD START ABOUT FIVE DAYS AFTER THE RV/GCR SO YOU DO THE MATH...UNDERSTAND THAT WE SAW OVER ONE TRILLION DOLLARS GET PAID OUT ON HUMANITARIANS PROJECTS THE OTHER DAY ALSO WE SEEN A PRIVATE TRANSACTION PRIOR TO THE REVALUATION OPERATED OUT OF THE TREASURY FOR $7.00 ON TRILLIONS PAY OUT AND 46 FAILING COUNTRIES TOOK LOANS AGAINST THEIR RESERVES AT $6.00 PER DINAR....i COULD KEEP GOING BUT i SHOULDN'T HAVE TOO WITH YOU.THE FARMERS NEARLY 100 ARE PAYING NOW SO WHO IS NEXT...NOT YOU NOT ME OR YES YOU YES ME?

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:47 AM

Sunday, October 19, 2014
Gt:Sunday Morning Clues

HCL Agreement (that' been Agreed to FOR WEEKS) is FINALLY PUBLIC
GOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!
Were on a MINUTE BY MINUTE.....BY MINUTE WATCH (Public Release)
Checklist is ABOUT Complete!!!
Everything's ON TRACK
We're AT THE FINISH LiNE (having a GOOD STIFF Drink......No UMBRELLA DRINKS HERE)!!!
Vinman:
Barzani in agreement with oil and gas sharing HCL law....that's all folks!
The goal has been made.
It's minute by minute now!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:27 PM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

IM ALSO HEARING THE DONG IS GOING TO BE VERY STONG[sic]
Stong? What is this adjective called "stong?" And why would the dong want to be very "stong?" Maybe they meant "stung?" But then we know that every RVer is going to be stung by the dong.
...the farmers have started paying out today...
"...THE FARMERS NEARLY 100 ARE PAYING NOW SO WHO IS NEXT..."
Farmers had money to pay the RV? This seems contrary to the economic portrayal of farmers. So it was the farmers that were sitting on all of that money and blocking the RV?
"...STATES HER FRIEND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ARRESTS AT THE END OF THE WEEK AS ALWAYS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THE ARRESTS WOULD START ABOUT FIVE DAYS AFTER THE RV/GCR SO YOU DO THE MATH..."
My favorite part of the RV/NESARA myths: the mass arrests of Illuminati and anyone resmembling an Illuminati. But doesn't it seem a bit silly to start arresting 5 days after the payour? Aren't you giving the Dark Cabal advance warning of what is going to happen five days from now? Enough of a warning that they can get out of town with their ill-gotten gains? Well, kind of hard to tell if that would be enough lead time since all other announced mass arrests fizzled out before they ever got started.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

WE SAW OVER ONE TRILLION DOLLARS GET PAID OUT ON HUMANITARIANS PROJECTS THE OTHER DAY
When did you see that? You saw 54x the annual budget of NASA go to humanitarian projects but cant cite any proof? Double the annual budget of the pentagon went to humanitarian projects and nobody has mentioned it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm really curious now as to who these "humanitarians" are and what their great projects are.

I think the only thing Linnea has been seeing are things coming out of her hookah, would be interested in knowing just what she'd been putting in it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, October 20, 2014
OMEGAMAN & TSR TIDBITS FROM S3A, 20 OCT

OMEGAMAN: breaking NEWS

FROM PLATFORM
BUDGET IS PASSED....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSR: We could be surprised by the currency reset or revaluation prior to the budget approval. Good to be prepared for a positive surprise tomorrow (Tuesday-October 21). ...Blessings

EXOGEN DIRECT INTEL UPDATED. 20 OCT
ALOHA LESLIE: Platforms loaded
Start your engines
Paymasters going in
Get ready!!! Privates being paid, groups (that means us) are next!!!!
Oh, yes, speedy procedure...like jet speed!!! (That's a wild guess)
RV sneaking in, sometimes hidden from our view. At times it will appear to be moving backwards but it's just stealth in action!!!
It will happen soon. Follow the clues, read between the lines and you will see that it's happening now. It is DONE!!!
Endless and infinite opportunities abound as we follow the RV map with its clues to our hidden treasure.
First basket (four currencies in first basket; one is disguised) hmmmmm....
Everything is quite transparent though all are made to think procedures and rollout are hidden. Silly folks. They just don't know how smart the EXO Gang is!!!
Things aren't what they seem.
Be careful that you don't get "snapped" (duped by their trickery) retrieving your lovely and well-deserved blessing.
SNOW! Santa's coming, on his way. Watch for his full red suit and his Ho! Ho! Ho!

VINMAN: Budget is passed,
CBI is ready.
Ain't no stopping them now!
The treasure (GCR) is hiding in plain site.
The cat is out of the bag if you know where to look :-)

LADY SMARZ: Thanks Vinman. I just gotta say that I sho nuff was hoping for transparency and not having to look for it. However, point me in the direction I must go and I will pursue with all energy. :)
VINMAN: Netdania overnight VND trading at 2.05
Zim showing on xe.com at .13
Many clues out there

MARK E. : Platforms starting
Get ready (Start your engines)
Currency value being calculated
Coming our way fast

BANDITO. ROX : Hot right off of BaNDiTo.RoX press... Extra Extra Read all about it!!! Read both of them it's about timing!!!
SINCE WHEN WE HAVE CBI SENDING BUDGET TO PARLIAMENT???
BREAKING NEWS: Governor of the Central Bank for "Alsumaria News": t...
Economic parliamentary hosts Central Bank Governor
Finance Minister: I receive my duties in the next couple of days
Completion of 80 percent of the budget in 2014

gt: Latest Clues!!!

Budget will be PUBLICLY Approved within 48 Hours (which is already approved....Their working on 2015 Budget)!!!
Crossing Fingers (that it will be announced)
PUBLICLY.....80% of Budget is Complete
Time to START YOUR ENGINES.....AGAIN!!!
Private Groups are Being Paid....We SHOULD BE NEXT!!!
The Private Exchanges are Happening At JET SPEED!!!
RV is SNEAKING IN.......But if you FOLLOW THE MAP YOU CAN FIND IT!!
First basket will have THE 4 MAIN CURRENCiES......BUT ONE IS STANDING OUT????
Theirs TRICKS BEING PLAYED & it's HAPPENING FAST......Don't Fall for The "OLD OKI DOKE"
We're SEEING SNOW......ONCE AGAIN!!!
AIN'T NO STOPPING US NOW!!!
THE RV/GCR IS ABOUT DONE.....
STICK A FORK IN IT!!!
Santa's wrapping Presents....... AGAIN!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Today's banner from MacHaffie's site, NESARA News

LIVE RATES NOW!
GT TIDBIT FROM S3A, 22 OCT
GT: Just Got off Skype with My Contractor Friend....He gave me a QUiCK Update from Iraq. He was told Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today (he didn't have any more Details & Didn't have a lot of time)!! He DID SAY people were "PARTYING UP" Now for you NON-BELIEVERS!! Don't ask for ANYMORE PROOF because their is none I can give other than what I just told!!! So THERE YOU GO...

EXOGEN DIRECT INTEL UPDATE, 22 OCT
MARK WAGONEER: Exo: you stated you showed all live rates. No announcement will be made. So we are just waiting for Santa, is that the last piece

EXOGEN:THE RATES WILL GO LIVE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND THEM.......
THERE WILL BE NO ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN THE RATES ARE LIVE (HINT HINT)

LOOK FOR THE FULL SANTA CLAUS SUIT!!!!!
JUST GAVE YOU THE LIVE RATES FOR ALL CURRENCIES IN CLUES (HINT HINT)
1. THERE WILL BE NO GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN RATES GO LIVE
2. THERE WILL BE NO GCR GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT
3. THERE WILL BE NO IQD IS LIVE GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT
4. RV IS NOT EVEN A BANKING TERM
5. GCR (GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS NOT A BANKING TERM)

Guesses to Exogen's Picture Clue/Intel
nana7 October 21, 2014 at 9:40pm

Clues Tuesday Night.....
A few puzzles to solve.
Optical illusions everywhere and are playing tricks on your eyes.
Some are illusions and are hiding in plain site
Iraq RV'd on Oct. 20, hiding in plain site. Lower Denoms live NOW!!
Look for clues the rates are sneaking in
IDN- $9 VNN-$2.57 IQN- $4 Zim- .15

WoooHooo...It's snowing again and Santa is coming to town!!

wilbur grodan: MARKET ACTION today SCREAMS TONIGHT!

WATCH THE FOREX THIS WEEK FOR RESET. DINAR & DONG ARE SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP. GREEN LIGHT FOR GOING TO THE BANK
Easy way to keep up with the Forex Exchange Rates. Notice these are out of CDT with time posted.
"Follow the Money"