Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Firthy2002 »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm curious as to what they base the rates on. Here it is value and in some cases weight and mileage. Commercial is treated entirely different, and more expensive, than non.
Here is the page that explains how it's worked out.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
rosy

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by rosy »

Firthy2002 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I'm curious as to what they base the rates on. Here it is value and in some cases weight and mileage. Commercial is treated entirely different, and more expensive, than non.
Here is the page that explains how it's worked out.
With the caveat that some disabled people are exempt from paying VED even if the vehicle would otherwise attract duty. I drive an A-class Merc 2016 180D Eco which would be £20 per year but as a wheelchair user, I get my tax disc for nothing. My previous car, a B-class Merc 2013 180D would have been £110 per year but again, I was exempt.

Some Footlers claim disability benefits and no doubt some of them are entitled to do so. But those who are working the system and claim benefits to which they are not entitled make it much harder for people like me to get their proper entitlement. Unfortunately, the fraudsters tar us all with the same brush.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Like pretty much any system of taxation there are anomalies. In general commercial vehicles are charged higher rates, but because they're based on weight whereas cars are rated on CO2 emissions, our Land Rover actually costs less as a commercial vehicle than if it was classed as a car.

The crane he refers to is a "Special Vehicle", near the bottom of Page 4 here .. Rates of Vehicle Tax. I don't see an annual rate of £225 anywhere, so I suspect his van is actually £235 (like our Land Rover).
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can see what they are doing, looks like some complicated tax schedules I've seen. I can definitely see where the perception of inequality comes from though. Also fairly expensive from what I can see. Ours on private is generally based on value. Commercial on number of wheel pairs, weight, class of vehicle, and mileage, which can be pretty stiff from what I understand, but is also a tax write off.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:[color=#0000FFCommercial on number of wheel pairs, weight, class of vehicle, and mileage, which can be pretty stiff from what I understand, but is also a tax write off.[/color]
That applies to the UK as well. The last time I looked which is well over a decade ago when I had an HGV licence a tractor unit rated at the maximum GVW of 38 tonnes with the minimum number of axles was around the £4000 a year mark. What it is for the current 44 tonners I dread to think. Cranes, diggers and the like though are considered to be 'plant' and lower rates because the public highway isn't their natural habitat.

Seems fair enough to me.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Which I agree with, can't remember if I've ever seen a crane or a big digger actually going somewhere other than maybe moving just a bit in one small vicinity, and we have LOTS of construction going on around here most of the time. It is just easier and more cost effective to move them on a trailer, and way less destructive to the streets.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

#six wrote:
SteveUK wrote:This numpty has decided to intervene in his/her parents affairs. They've been happily paying the mortgage without issue, but idiot child now thinks its all fraud. No doubt some FMOTL "solutions" will have the retired parents out on the street soon enough.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 5&t=104811

:beatinghorse:
from the link
I just want to see my mom's face when I tell her her home doesn't have a mortgage anymore.
and fixed
I just want to see my mom's face when I tell her her home she doesn't have a mortgage home anymore.
Surprisingly one user had a sensible response:
flyingfish wrote:Equity release may be an option if that's offered in the US.

Doubtless other more creative remedies will be suggested, but be aware that some if not all of those seen as "gurus" in these matters have lost their own homes as a result. You don't want that to happen to your parents.
More surprisingly, flyingfish is listed as a Gold Member.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As for giant cranes, they normally travel via supergiant flatbed trucks, which presumably pay supergiant fees.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote:As for giant cranes, they normally travel via supergiant flatbed trucks, which presumably pay supergiant fees.
Apparently not.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 170316.pdf

I'm quite surprised at just how low the rates are for large vehicles. They're way lower than they were when I was a truck driver.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
houseoflard
Swabby
Swabby

Post by houseoflard »

Aren't this outfit sailing close to the wind in terms of holding themselves out as being legally qualified?

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

houseoflard wrote:Aren't this outfit sailing close to the wind in terms of holding themselves out as being legally qualified?

I like the meet the team section where the faces are clearly photoshopped onto other people wearing suits. Nice touch.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Angolvagyok wrote:I like the meet the team section where the faces are clearly photoshopped onto other people wearing suits. Nice touch.
Sweet Jesus, that is awful. None of their heads are the right size.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bad design, bad rendering, bad Photoshopping, bad spelling, bad medical advice, bad everything.

What's not to like? It's like the internet from 1995 is alive and well :haha:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I am not entirely sure its not satire making fun of the people who it purports to represent.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Gregg wrote:I am not entirely sure its not satire making fun of the people who it purports to represent.
Was thinking the exact same thing.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rosy

Post by rosy »

houseoflard wrote:Aren't this outfit sailing close to the wind in terms of holding themselves out as being legally qualified?

1995 called and wants its website design back. It doesn't even render properly in firefox.

On the "health" page, Marie tells us of the three strengths of colloidal silver and contends that if you use her colloidal silver, you won't go grey/blue. She makes it with her own fair hands, or she can treat you with "Bob Beck's Zapper", and she contends that this can treat almost any disease.

It would be a great shame if anyone were to report that page to the Advertising Standards Authority at https://www.asa.org.uk/Consumers/How-to-complain.aspx for the clear and unambiguous breaches of the Cancer Act 1939. :whistle: :whistle:
Colloidal Silver is a suspension of sub microscopic silver particles in Distilled water, Nothing Else. Colloidal Silver Kills Bacteria and viruses, AIDS ,Cancer, Infectious Diseases ,Parasites, Chronic fatigue, Acne, Warts, Haemorrhoids and over 650 Disease- Causing organisms in the Body.
The electrical Nature of the body, Electrically speaking, Dr Harold Saxton Burr Phd, discovered that sick body cells such as Cancer Cells, have a different voltage than normal healthy cells. It is possible that micropulsing, zapping of the blood helps restore normal voltage to unhealthy cells.
Given the evidence for the electrial nature of our bodies and healing process, it is not surprising that adding a mild flow of electricity to the blood, by puting electrodes onto two main artery points would boost the body's ability to heal it's self.
I am not responsible for the car-crash grammar and spelling in those quotes!

The rest of their claims on the health page are obviously misleading and not evidence-based, but the Cancer Act is the easiest legislation to take to the ASA.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

How dare you question their legal expertise? They're using Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856 Edition!!

:haha: :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have no words :shrug:

Except, I wonder how much they gave Colon for that little plug on GOODF
Bones

Post by Bones »

I wonder if that site is what GOODF spent the money they raised on ?

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/
So my Name would be Steven Mccrae Bincham. And would look like this on the Birth Certificate
Name(s) Steven Mccrae
and
surname Bincham
Date or Birth 19/03/1967.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... FMjvFwlejA

Declaration

Postby getoutofdebtfree » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:18 am
Declaration of Copyright Trademark. I am known by the name : © steven of the family bincham, Creditor, Trustee, Secure Party, Author of the Copyright Name Trademark Claim autograph (STEVEN BINCHAM ™) or any derivative thereof HEREBY ATTEST THAT, I am competent and capable of handling my private and commercial affairs in my full capacity as Agent for the NAME STEVEN BINCHAM ™ and will enforce with prejudice any Copyright Name Trademark Claim infringements. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
So who is Steven Bincham ?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

After 30 years of research
Researching bullshit for 30 years doesn't make it any less bullshit.