UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

A job handing out raffle tickets whilst wearing a sleeveless party frock? Where do apply? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:37 pm British public buildings, certainly those of any age or built during one of the frequent austerity programs, do not have air conditioning. On the two or three weeks a year that the temperature gets above 75F., it is usual to discard the tweed suits and thermal underwear for lighter clothing. It is not personal, Neelu.

To check my allegations about underwear go to any nearby grassy area at lunchtime, the staff will be there stripped to said underwear and catching a little sun.
We so rarely get a run of cloudless sunny days that the people are driven mad like crowded rats with a strange object in their cage.
Normal behaviour will be re-established as soon as it rains.
Actually, Neelu, take it personally, very very personally, it was an intentional and calculated affront intended just and specially for and towards you. We are all out to get you and we want you to be sure of it and know it. Just because you're a bitter vile delusionally paranoid all around generally nasty and spiteful person doesn't mean they/we aren't out to get you. Or are we?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu - the entertainment continues.

https://m.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/po ... d%3D&mdf=1

No sooner the 60 place van is retrieved from the pound than the bailiffs return.

Enjoy!
longdog

Post by longdog »

I NEED YOUR HELP
PLEASE DIAL 101 AND REPORT NEWLYN BAILIFFS FOR THREAT TO STEAL GOODS WITHOUT A COURT WARRANT ISSUED BY THE HIGH COURT WITHOUT A SIGNATURE OF A HIGH COURT JUDGE.
So they don't have a high court warrant that doesn't have have a high court judge's signature. Do they then have a warrant with high court judge's signature?

In any event I don't see how they could possibly have a high court warrant. Didn't Neelu dissolve them all for treason and a breach of their oath to god to protect god's children? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

What I don't get is, why on earth does Neelu need a van? Surely all her possessions are kept deep within that frazzled mind.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

This is the van that she repeatedly claimed doesn't belong to her. Yet parking enforcement notices come in her name.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That would have been £128 last March and about £40 or so if paid promptly last year.

Now it will be £600 again. She must keep a bailiff firm going almost single handed.
Will she take some steps to avoid the duns?. Let's not forget that she got a fresh ticket a week or so ago to keep the wheel turning.

It would be sad if it was not so stupid and avoidable. Fighting the PTB with erratic parking was never a winning strategy. What happened to the old 'chain yourself to a building' gambit? I suppose that one did not survive really effective bolt croppers.

She could try throwing herself in front of a racehorse.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Wouldn’t it be perfect if she resided in the Borough of Barking?

TheRambler
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hey, Neelu:

You cite UCC 1-308 and 3-503-505. Since when did American commercial law have any force within the United Kingdom?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hey, Neelu:

You cite UCC 1-308 and 3-503-505. Since when did American commercial law have any force within the United Kingdom?
This seems to be one of the persistent myths among the whackos, for example on the old Goofy one of them declares ..
According to my studies and understanding, the UCC not only is international, existing even before USA was born, but is above the 'roman' law, which is the one used in the courts. If you go to a court claiming you're a fictuos strawman, the judge bows down and gets out the courtroom, recognizing you as a sovereign person. From that moment on, the UCC is the only code it can be used (which is the base of the Admiral Law, the same UK has always used on the sea), you have to declare that the captain (the judge) has abandoned the ship (which is the courtroom) and that you are the highest authority in that room considering the case dismissed without prejudice. It's not fiction (or, well, it is), you can find videos on that on youtube.
notorial dissent

What I'm still trying to figure out/comprehend is why, if there are outstanding tickets WHY she keeps returning it to her front yard where it can repeatedly get pinched? OH. WAIT. Neelu. Clueless and delusional.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:02 pm
I NEED YOUR HELP
PLEASE DIAL 101 AND REPORT NEWLYN BAILIFFS FOR THREAT TO STEAL GOODS WITHOUT A COURT WARRANT ISSUED BY THE HIGH COURT WITHOUT A SIGNATURE OF A HIGH COURT JUDGE.
So they don't have a high court warrant that doesn't have have a high court judge's signature. Do they then have a warrant with high court judge's signature?
Bet they had one of those Cwissy Morris copies of a non-existent order. Anyone want to work the numbers and dates? My gut feeling is every time she goes to the high court she gets a parking ticket. :snicker:
Edit to add: that offence is from last year (can someone see the actual date?). If they are running 6 months plus behind with their enforcement, how many more are in the pipeline?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:20 pm
longdog wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:02 pm
I NEED YOUR HELP
Bet they had one of those Cwissy Morris copies of a non-existent order. Anyone want to work the numbers and dates? My gut feeling is every time she goes to the high court she gets a parking ticket. :snicker:
That makes a scary lot of sense. Parking rules don't apply to her any more than any of the other rules do.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So, basically, instead of a middling Jaguar, properly parked, she's paid as much for a shitty van, except to bailiffs, with the fines and fees.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I thought she owned a Mercedes or some such, or was that her son's?? Of course expecting Neelu to tell the complete, or really ANY, truth about ANYTHING is pointless as far as I can tell.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I think we missed Neelu's tour of Strand and RCJ on 27th June. She's been so busy recently it's hard to keep track of her. Enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... yNDYzNzkw/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:00 pm So, basically, instead of a middling Jaguar, properly parked,
dude, she's not even a cougar
notorial dissent

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:31 pm I think we missed Neelu's tour of Strand and RCJ on 27th June. She's been so busy recently it's hard to keep track of her. Enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... yNDYzNzkw/
Yes, such a busy bon vivant about town is our Neelu.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

TheRambler wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:59 pm Wouldn’t it be perfect if she resided in the Borough of Barking?
It has been alleged that the colleagues of a certain Prime Minister sometimes referred to that PM as “Daggers”. Dagenham being three or four stops beyond Barking on the London Underground District Line.

Neelu’s right out there in Hornchurch, with a holiday cottage in Upminster.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:00 pm So, basically, instead of a middling Jaguar, properly parked, she's paid as much for a shitty van, except to bailiffs, with the fines and fees.
Not yet, but she’s working on it.

She could, of course, simply park legally and drive a vehicle with all the required paperwork and legal stuff the law requires.

But, of course, the law doesn’t apply to her, and she’s wound up the councils, police and government, closed the courts and arrested all the judges in any case. And if there’s a cheaper, sensible way to do something and a stupid way that multiplies the cost and puts herself in the line of hassle Neelu goes for the stupid every time.

Still, no doubt the bailiffs are grateful for her custom. And one day she’ll run out of money and the van, and maybe her other possessions, will finally be auctioned off for a fraction of what she paid for them to pay off a parking ticket.