UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

Gee, you kinda get the feeling Maxine isn't part of Neelu's fan club? Kinda maybe sort of?? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bob Ajob maxine jones you have been issued with a common law court fine for dishonour to a living being. the fine is payable now the sum owed is £14.8m in gold.
Sorry you'll have to wait for my NESARA package, Dinar Revaluation, Swissindo payout or will you take Re? Or the equivalent weight in sacks of lime?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

We are pleased to announce the issue of a new bearer bond. If you have inadvertently dishonoured a living being, simply download, print and send.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i2ceW ... zEhDzuMQOS
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Have you got change for a 1m Kindness Credit note?
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

BankofSwissindo wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:41 pm We are pleased to announce the issue of a new bearer bond. If you have inadvertently dishonoured a living being, simply download, print and send.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i2ceW ... zEhDzuMQOS
The mad former drug dealer will probably see that as a win if she got one, the only thing keeping her from her spoils are those pesky dissolved Countries denying remedy via the Swisroll scheme.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

I can’t recall reading it before, although I may have missed it, but a Neelu has announced that she is appearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court tomorrow in a “No Jurisdiction Trial”. Could provide an entertaining diversion for anyone who is in the area and has time to spare.

TheRambler
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think this relates to a spot of alleged benefit fraud. Neelu will pull the usual woo. The court, unused to such babble will pause in confusion.

EWE will be hovering about until someone realises who he is and shows him the door.

Crown counsel will have read the wrong brief, the officer in the case will lose the file and the essential prosecution witnesses will all be in Marbella on their jollies.

The matter will go off to November and Neely will claim (with some justification) another victory.

All too predictable in my glass half empty world.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 am I can’t recall reading it before, although I may have missed it, but a Neelu has announced that she is appearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court tomorrow in a “No Jurisdiction Trial”. Could provide an entertaining diversion for anyone who is in the area and has time to spare.

TheRambler
I have been checking as it was sometime soon, but it's not listed on CourtServe for today. I'll check again when they post tomorrow's.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hope she's careful. Didn't she have her arm "ripped out" last time?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm
TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 am I can’t recall reading it before, although I may have missed it, but a Neelu has announced that she is appearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court tomorrow in a “No Jurisdiction Trial”. Could provide an entertaining diversion for anyone who is in the area and has time to spare.

TheRambler
I have been checking as it was sometime soon, but it's not listed on CourtServe for today. I'll check again when they post tomorrow's.
The LawPages doesn’t normally publish the listing until 1000 on the day of trial. I would put even money on it being listed as a “Floater”, I.e. no allocated courtroom or judge.

TheRambler
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I do not anticipate anything less that attempted murder, with the inevitable side order of terrorism, whatever happens.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:48 pm I do not anticipate anything less that attempted murder, with the inevitable side order of terrorism, whatever happens.
OK, that's what Neelu will accuse the judge of, but what is she charged with? :mrgreen:

TheRambler
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This I believe:
Apparently, when I took out a Private Pension 33 years ago, and it was sold to me on the basis that it would be in addition to my State Benefits or State Pension, and even though it is less than the £20 per week which the law says I do not need to disclose, I am being prosecuted for not disclosing it. So apparently, they stopped my benefits for 17 months just because they believe I should have disclosed it, even if it does not change my benefit, they have decided to steal it from my benefit. So even though the law says I must have £73 per week to live on, they are giving me £58 per week.
Shes just announced that showtime is 10am.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

This was exhaustively discussed a number of pages back for those of you who are unaware of the situation. I await more details of the court proceeding with baited breath as they say.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

I await it with bated breath but my partner cannot decide if I am autistic or just pedantic.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Snaresbrook
Court 12 - sitting at 10:00 AM
HER HONOUR JUDGE C ENGLISH
Plea and Trial Preparation
T20171491 HAQUE Mohammed S
T20180556 ARNAUT Valentin
T20180581 SCHIMBRATOR Andrei
T20180394 BERRY Neelu
Shouldn't last long. It'll be either "not guilty" or another "no jurisdiction" (which isn't a legitimate) plea. Trial date will then be set.

But this is her point of no return. Bearing in mind the English laws of potential contempt, I make no claims whatsoever about whether she is guilty or not but from this point she will lose her 1/3 reduction in sentence if found guilty.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Her parking tickets would be one tenth the price if she simply paid them straight off, so I do not see any reluctance to double down. It's only the world, not Neelu, who thinks she is always playing a losing hand.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:58 pm Her parking tickets would be one tenth the price if she simply paid them straight off, so I do not see any reluctance to double down. It's only the world, not Neelu, who thinks she is always playing a losing hand.
That would mean she would have to admit she was wrong and I just can't see her doing that after all the sewage that has passed under that particular bridge. Besides it would be the reasonable and sensible thing to do, some thing she's never done in memory. Or even more far fetched, take advice of a solicitor and then follow their advice. Like that's going to happen either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:03 am I think this relates to a spot of alleged benefit fraud. Neelu will pull the usual woo. The court, unused to such babble will pause in confusion.

EWE will be hovering about until someone realises who he is and shows him the door.

Crown counsel will have read the wrong brief, the officer in the case will lose the file and the essential prosecution witnesses will all be in Marbella on their jollies.

The matter will go off to November and Neely will claim (with some justification) another victory.

All too predictable in my glass half empty world.
Unfortunately your prediction is far from fanciful. What capacity remains in the criminal justice system is mainly devoted to anti-terrorism and the fanatical search for imaginary historical paedo's.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

looks like Hoaxtead will be following Neelu's shenanigans in court today,

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... aud-today/