Uncle Cheeto

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Uncle Cheeto

Post by Uncle Leo »

thank you ............. have to clean the barn out before it's taken down.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:03 am thank you ............. have to clean the barn out before it's taken down.
So not going to provide me with a birth bond identifier to look up then, so looks like I am right, they don't exist.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

your too hard on yourself. You know you have to go back. You can't stay your time is up. The narrative will be you have to go back. Symbolism will be "their" downfall. Next will be his name. The barn is being dismantled.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:01 am your too hard on yourself. You know you have to go back. You can't stay your time is up. The narrative will be you have to go back. Symbolism will be "their" downfall. Next will be his name. The barn is being dismantled.
So word Salad then, thank you for nothing. I really want to know more about these Birth Bonds you speak of, but you have yet to show me one, and I can't find any after an exhaustive search.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

NYGman wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:42 am
Uncle Leo wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:01 am your too hard on yourself. You know you have to go back. You can't stay your time is up. The narrative will be you have to go back. Symbolism will be "their" downfall. Next will be his name. The barn is being dismantled.
So word Salad then, thank you for nothing. I really want to know more about these Birth Bonds you speak of, but you have yet to show me one, and I can't find any after an exhaustive search.
Uncle Leo will NEVER show us anything of value. Like all of the drive-by trolls on Quatloos, he waltzes in here, spouting the same kind of legal gibberish spouted by his cohort, ducks all questions and challenges, and leaves -- no doubt, in order to brag, to people of his type, that "the so-called experts, on Quatloos, refused to answer my questions, because they know that I'm right." In fact, he has only shown himself for the fool that he is; and he's now moving onto the late stage of idiocies like this one.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

NYGman wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:42 amI really want to know more about these Birth Bonds
All you need to do is look. I mean, here's Roger Moore.
I couldn't find Sean Connery.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Probably the closest I will get to a real Birth Bond. The only thing I Can find Based on the number 000230098 posted as Canada's corporate number actually relates to the sale of government bonds in the US Market. Not Birth Bonds. Here is the latest filling from Edgar:
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... 6d18ka.htm it should tell you all you need to know. There is no references to securitization of people. It isn't there.

and here is the full list of docs from Edgar.
https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edga ... e&count=40

Nothing to do with it being a corporation, in fact it in the category of Annual report for foreign governments and political subdivisions.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Uncle Leo wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:01 am The barn is being dismantled.
Did, did ye ever hear the story of the old, empty barn? Would you like to hear the story of the old, empty barn? Right. The story of the old, empty barn. Well. There was nothing in it.

It's sometimes difficult to work out whether we have a periodical visitor who likes to pull the horse's tail for shits and giggles and runs away before it gets a good kicking or an actual true believer. I suspect the former.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NY you have already gone completely over Uncle Bunkum's head. He won't be able to find that on what ever sovcit scam site he is currently using so it will ever remain a mystery to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:40 pm It's sometimes difficult to work out whether we have a periodical visitor who likes to pull the horse's tail for shits and giggles and runs away before it gets a good kicking or an actual true believer. I suspect the former.
I lean towards the former as well, with an added explanation. I am fairly certain that Uncle is just grabbing snippets of assorted memes cropping up on his facebook feed from the assorted Canadian yellow vests and wexit groups. My wife certainly gets enough of them from some of her facebook friends. The people posting this stuff are just interested in getting the elusive prize of maximum reactions - half the time they have not even read past the headline that crops up on their cell phone and it sort of agrees with their political, religious, or moral philosophy. Having any sort of meaningfull discussion with them is a waste of time because they can't remember what they posted originally or even researched the validity of their copy pasta in the first place. Sort of "Ooooohhhh, shiny pretty, it belongs on my facebook". :brickwall:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

eric wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:30 pm I lean towards the former as well, with an added explanation. I am fairly certain that Uncle is just grabbing snippets of assorted memes cropping up on his facebook feed from the assorted Canadian yellow vests and wexit groups. My wife certainly gets enough of them from some of her facebook friends. The people posting this stuff are just interested in getting the elusive prize of maximum reactions - half the time they have not even read past the headline that crops up on their cell phone and it sort of agrees with their political, religious, or moral philosophy. Having any sort of meaningfull discussion with them is a waste of time because they can't remember what they posted originally or even researched the validity of their copy pasta in the first place. Sort of "Ooooohhhh, shiny pretty, it belongs on my facebook". :brickwall:
May be so, but I really want to find one of these so called "Birth-Bond§" and I was hopin' are Uncle was a treu belieber who could shine some lite on this fur mee. I wants to learn and be scholled by someone with true knowage on this.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Eric, I tend to agree with you on Unc. Everything, well almost everything, he has posted to date is purest of copypasta and I doubt he even understands most of what he is posting. Every once in a while a bit of his intellect floats to the top, it isn't impressive.

NY, the birth bond hooey is the invention of some sovcit years ago who somehow discovered you could punch in random numbers to the cusip database and usually come up with an answer, wrong but an answer, I suspect Demo could even tell you who from her copious archive of sovit malarkey. As to Unc showing you, he can't show what doesn't exist and he doesn't understand.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Birth Bond Idiocy is also caused by the way that some birth certificates are/were printed on paper supplied by a company which also prints bank notes, securities and other such items. Therefore, birth certificates have monetary value. Or something. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

Tick Tock, one by one, I can smell the panic............GOD WINS
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

May be so, but I really want to find one of these so called "Birth-Bond§" and I was hopin' are Uncle was a treu belieber who could shine some lite on this fur mee. I wants to learn and be scholled by someone with true knowage on this.
If so stop whining about it and study at the feet of the master, Charles Norman Holmes who took the issue to the Supreme Cort of British Columbia. I wrote of that monumental judicial battle here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9683&p=163809

Charles demanded that the government stop all it's bullshit claims that there were no birth bonds and cough up his share. He also, if I remember correctly, wanted to be paid the daily cost of maintaining a prisoner in the British Columbia penal system on a per diem basis for every day of his life since birth. He wasn't clear about why he felt entitled to that. But he wanted his birth bonds cashed out!

He unfortunately lost but continued his epic battle at the Federal Court of Canada until they declared him a vexatious litigant. So start studying and, once you've found the few probably trivial errors Charles made, off you go to court to get your share too!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:19 am Tick Tock, one by one, I can smell the panic............GOD WINS
Yep. Confirmed. Just another passing chess playing pigeon.

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

again, don't be so hard on yourself.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

A brief coherent statement!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:19 am Tick Tock, one by one, I can smell the panic............GOD WINS
More like bemusement. No panic, and which God are you referring to. Ra would be my choice, followed by Zeus or Shiva, hard to pick one. If you are bringing a deity into an argument you really need to specify which one.

Uncle Leo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Uncle Leo »

So truth seekers, Great sites, Gateway Pundit, IPOT, And We Know, Truth & Art TV, McAllister TV, Tru Reporting.
Follow your heart not your brain. It's a feeling. The Great awakening is happening. Over 190,000 indictments are waiting.
The great reset to a gold backed system is coming. The monarchy was taken down = Harry & his transgender looking for shelter. The courts will be completely changed, & wrongs will be righted. Follow the Q drops @ Qanon.pub & Qmap.pub
Don't get involved with these narcissist kids working out of their moms basement banging away with their covert 17 masks on,
wearing $300 diesel ripped jeans with gold chain to match. They are there to argue nothing & keep you away from the truth. They said so [argue] & now you can see how over vaccinated children react to the world. Maybe that's why they invented ritlan? Just ignore them. Uncle WWG1WGA