Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

No matter how hard I try I can never help but laugh at the guy measuring the depth of the dent he made in the ground. What the hell was he thinking?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

What the hell was he thinking?
'Hey guys, it nearly worked. My calculations show that a man of M. Reichelt's weight falling from that part of the Tower would leave a hole 18 centimetres deep, but look, this is only 12 centimetres!'
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:28 pm 'Hey guys, it nearly worked. My calculations show that a man of M. Reichelt's weight falling from that part of the Tower would leave a hole 18 centimetres deep, but look, this is only 12 centimetres!'
And that's how the science happens. Thanks to M. Reichelt's diligence and commitment, French industry soon came to dominate the international mole deterrence market. One famous contract was signed with the MCC to safeguard the Lords cricket ground, for example. Had it not been for the interruptions of war, all Test Matches would have been supported by a patrolling Zeppelin of plucky Galllic fellows watching closely for Talpidaen trespassers.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The group is still on lockdown ..
Posting in this group is temporarily paused
An admin paused new posts in this group. Only admins can post. Everyone in the group can comment and react to existing content.
However the purple one has just posted this, which if correct shows she's still in England. Unless there's a Glastonbury and a London in Canada, which I guess is possible.
Jacquie Phoenix uploaded a file.
Admin
7h
I was in Glastonbury this weekend handing out these news letters I designed for Police. I will be heading to London with some big things in store and a world wide announcement all forms of independent are welcome to attend as well as all members of the public are welcome to attend. I will post event details soon till then enjoy the reading.
this is an A3 size format for those who whish to hand these out to Law Enforcement or general public.
Most of that hand out is just the exact same stuff she's been banging on about since the start, seizing buildings, common law, treason .. blah blah .. and of course "Court de Jure" which I'm sure she thinks means a jury. And references to "Admiral Law", whoever he is.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

aesmith wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:04 amUnless there's a Glastonbury and a London in Canada, which I guess is possible.

There are both in Ontario, it seems.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I hope she's confusing A3 with A5. A3 is a bloody big flyer.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As noted we have both a London and Glastonbury in Canada however she won't be at either of them. Both are in Ontario and she's from Edmonton Alberta, three provinces and about 2,000 miles to the west. The UK towns make sense in a PLD and proclamation context, she's been to both before in her crazed campaign, but the Ontario towns are just random locations she has no connection to. So, happily for us, she's still a guest in the homeland of the Magna Carta
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:40 am As noted we have both a London and Glastonbury in Canada however she won't be at either of them. Both are in Ontario and she's from Edmonton Alberta, three provinces and about 2,000 miles to the west.

There’s a Glastonbury there as well! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury,_Edmonton
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

She is now suggesting she is not long for this mortal coil.
She will be taking donations doing a presentation this weekend of some artwork?
She's also knocked this up.

Death announcement here.
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin

Here is a photo of the Newsletter I made for Police. It is an A3 size format so it folds in half like a newspaper and I slip an Article 61 Oath inside so they can safely stand with the People and Investigate the High Treason being committed by Central London the European Union and the United Nations.
I will be holding 1 Last Event as I am in Heart Failure and I can't leave this Earth without 2 things
1. An unforgettable lasting legacy of everything David and I taught you. I have done this with 3 talking paintings with everything you need to know along with printed copies of all Treason Evidence. This Magna Carta learning exhibit is a Gift to the People of the World from Practical Lawful Dissent International and will be going to Salisbury Cathedral to be on Display with your Magna Carta 1215.
2. I have to fight for your Freedom one last time 🤠 Hence these beautiful Newsletters that have already been put up in police stations by police who care 🤠 big shout out to all those in Law Enforcement that are PLD members under Oath waiting for their Brothers and Sisters in Blue to stand too 🤗 we support you to investigate the Treason 💜
Due to my health I will be doing a Public Unveiling of all 3 paintings along with a Global Announcement
Friday April 29th from 12 till 4 in the Conference room of St. James Church Piccadilly (197 Piccadilly)
This is in the basement of the rectory which is adjacent to the church (please do not disturb the event in the church yard) Just before the church (approx 120 yards from Piccadilly circus there is a pathway Church Place.
Take this path there are railings on your right with a gate leading to the Conference room look for a sign saying Magna Carta Presentation
All forms of independent media are welcome to attend esspescaily those who can live stream and of course we esspescaily welcome those in Law Enforcement to Attend 🤠
Saturday I will be handing out these Newsletters we have plenty so feel free to join us as we campaign police to investigate the Treason 🤗🤠
Hope to see you all there.
Feel free to spread the word and invite your friends or any independent media you may know 🤗
Phoenix
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Two things, does St. James Church Piccadilly know what lunacy they are about to play host too?

Talking painting, did I read that right? That she managed to figure out how to make paint on canvas talk? If so I'd really love to see these talking paintings, I wonder what they will be saying.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm more than a little bit suspicious about the heart failure claim to say the least.

It could be true but if it is what the hell is she doing in the UK where she's not entitled to much in the way of treatment? I do hope she's not getting free healthcare from the NHS that's funded by my treasonous taxes.

Absent any evidence to the contrary I'll go for self-diagnosis or just plain bullshit for the grift.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

NYGman wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:51 pm Two things, does St. James Church Piccadilly know what lunacy they are about to play host too?
Hired with her grift funds no doubt. £80 an hour for the room she mentioned.
Surely we must have a UK member who could swing by & scope it out?
https://www.sjp.org.uk/venue-hire/
longdog

Post by longdog »

If we send an undercover agent they'll probably be the only one there. The west end is not the natural habitat of the freetard.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Looks like nobody turned up.
Away with the fairies.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pluses and minuses;

Plus - She seems sober.
Plus - Notwithstanding her dismal forecast she didn't die of a dicky heart during the presentation.
Minus - She's wearing shorts, something I didn't need to see.
Neutral - Her speech. Same gibberish.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

That t-shirt she's wearing may explain a lot.

There are very few circumstances under which wearing a cannabis leaf t-shirt is a good idea and delivering your political manifesto to the world is definitely not one of them. It's likely to give the impression that you are probably over fond of Beelzebub's Broccoli and not the world's most reliable source of information.

Admittedly I do own an Indica Marketing Board™ t-shirt but as the IMB is just a figment of my fevered imagination that's more of a joke than anything else. And I only wear that for important occasions like clubbing, parties, funerals and when I want to look my best. It's too much of an invitation to the wallopers to conduct a stop and search which is a waste of everybody's time and effort.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Well, now we know what the 'talking pictures' are. Mind you, it seems a bit odd to sit there waving your files around while your distorted voice comes out of a little white box behind you, but hey, what do I know, I'd never have had the genius idea to be filmed sitting in front of a swastika.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

JP throws a bucket load over Franny C's splinter group.
As for her medical attachments? She doesn't appear to be in a healthcare setting, and a cursory trip to the rainforest reveals that Nasal Cannulas are very cheap to purchase, should it be a prop.

longdog

Post by longdog »

The humming in the background could well be an oxygen concentrator. Or it could be a fan given that she's Canadian and probably not accustomed to this sort of 12°C heatwave.

But giving my opinion as a common law psychiatrist she is showing all the signs of being genuinely psychotic. If that's not some pretty good acting then she's probably heading for a section. I'm still far from convinced that's not the explanation for her recent hiatus.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:34 pm The humming in the background could well be an oxygen concentrator.
I concur, I just watched the end of her art presentation & she can be seen putting the cannula back on.

Even though not entitled to NHS care, she would still be treated if she rocked up to a hospital, a case of sort the bill out later, or maybe she got travel insurance?