Weston has questions

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Weston has questions

Post by cynicalflyer »

CaptainKickback wrote:Son, you've been here a week now and I've been meaning to talk to you about your flair. You have 8 pieces of flair, but we require a minimum of fifteen. i don't want your lack of flair to affect your perfromance review, so let's see if you can't have a "flair up" in the next day or two....... And while 15 is the minimum, you look like the kind of guy who could handle at least 18 pieces of flair.... Okay sport? Great.
And for heaven's sake, do not forget the TPS reports.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Kimokeo

Post by Kimokeo »

"Welcome to Quatloos, 'ClobberroTestii!'
Presuming this is your latest post on Lost Horizons regarding frivolous penalties.
Some here have been banned from Lost Horizons. I see you're not.
Where'd that screen name come from?"

I followed the post and they are talking about a State tax return.
Then, I saw this...

"IRM 13.1.15.2 (10-31-2004) states, in part:
The Taxpayer Bill of Rights II defines three elements of misconduct:
An employee violated a law, regulation, or rule of conduct…
An IRS system failed to function properly or within proper time frames…
An IRS employee treated a taxpayer inappropriately in the course of official business. For example, rudeness, over zealousness, excessive aggressiveness, discriminatory treatment, and intimidation. (These cases will be worked/handled by management within the employee's function.) "

What is missing is this:
13.1.15.2 (10-31-2004)
(these cases are worked and reported by Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

(these cases are worked as Taxpayer Advocate Service cases).

This is a reference to an IRS manual, not a State manual. Why would anyone believe that the IRS book applies to the State? I don't expect TIGTA or TAS or IRS Personnel investigating the State's personnel.

As for the silliness of the 4852 showing zeros with tax withheld, a simple question to the employer would suffice. The employer, caring to take the deductions for wages/contract labor paid, would produce receipts. BTW, also under perjury. The W-3 has a perjury statement, too - it's signed by the employer, not the employee.

So, if the IRS has a W-3 perjury statement and the Friv return with a perjury statement, who's right? I guess proof would be needed. I'll bet the employer will have documents that would be believed far quicker by a court than the bogus 4852.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Kimokeo wrote:"Welcome to Quatloos, 'ClobberroTestii!'
Presuming this is your latest post on Lost Horizons regarding frivolous penalties.
And, 'Kimokeo,' I simply wanted to invite 'Clobberro' to elucidate his/her position on the nonsense that takes place on Lost Horizons. It appeared he/she disagreed with it.

Everything seemed to get lost in my question about the screen name.

I still would like to know his/her position on Cracking the Code returns. Hmm?
ClobberroTestii

Post by ClobberroTestii »

CaptainKickback wrote:Son, you've been here a week now and I've been meaning to talk to you about your flair. You have 8 pieces of flair, but we require a minimum of fifteen. i don't want your lack of flair to affect your perfromance review, so let's see if you can't have a "flair up" in the next day or two....... And while 15 is the minimum, you look like the kind of guy who could handle at least 18 pieces of flair.... Okay sport? Great.
Many pieces of flair found here: http://apps.facebook.com/getflair/brows ... y=0&page=1

I think I'm going to like having flair ups now and again....uh-oh.... here comes one now!
ClobberroTestii

Post by ClobberroTestii »

ASITStands wrote:
Kimokeo wrote:"Welcome to Quatloos, 'ClobberroTestii!'
And, 'Kimokeo,' I simply wanted to invite 'Clobberro' to elucidate his/her position on the nonsense that takes place on Lost Horizons. It appeared he/she disagreed with it.

Everything seemed to get lost in my question about the screen name.

I still would like to know his/her position on Cracking the Code returns. Hmm?
I do not believe that so-called "Cracking the Code returns" are legitimate. There simply is no basis in law, despite Mr. Hendrickson's protestations to the contrary, for the use of a Form 4852 or various other forms (1099s) in the manner advocated by Mr Hendrickson.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

ClobberroTestii wrote:I do not believe that so-called "Cracking the Code returns" are legitimate. There simply is no basis in law, despite Mr. Hendrickson's protestations to the contrary, for the use of a Form 4852 or various other forms (1099s) in the manner advocated by Mr Hendrickson.
Thanks. I thought so having followed your postings "over there."
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Latest post by Weston White showing his brilliance

It struck me as "funny," how poster 'freeme' kept up a running dialogue with various Lost Horizons regulars, asking for proof that "income" relates to government workers and federal-connection activities only, and now, Weston posts his opinion, "It's all a scam, anyway."

"And, since it's all a scam, why would you expect it to be plainly stated in law?"

Brilliant deduction! No one really tells anyone about scams anymore, do they? And, since the 'CrackHeads' have now figured it out, the scam's likely to fall apart shortly. Dontcha think?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Some of the Crackheads at losthorizons are becoming frustrated with "freeme" -- apparently because they sense that they cannot answer his/her questions:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... =8776#8776

I believe that this started when "freeme" pointed out the language in Brushaber that makes the Crackheads feel uncomfortable.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet