More TUC Funnies

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Leftcoaster

Re: More TUC Funnies

Post by Leftcoaster »

. wrote:
TUCers apparently live in some sort of perfectly inverse world.
I think I just found a picture of TUC

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Leftcoaster wrote:I think I just found a picture of TUC
TUC's a botoxed, anatomically androgynous freak in spandex who mainlines Valium and steroids for fun and profit? In which case, I believe the part of his brain that handled rational thinking was paralyzed by the botulism.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

TUC wrote:I have received great news today. Guys, I have to say it but you all are going to hate us all (tuc members) soon. We are getting pay. Economy is getting worse day by day. Wall Street will crash tomorrow and we are the answer. Differents institution are willing to work with us and accepts our drafts. We almost there just be patient and thanks for all your support.

You will never understand. you will always wonder How it happened? They all should be in jail.

We will have a great concert in Miami to celebrate and also to do PR letting people know about TUC.

You just don't know how big we are.. you will get educated sooner than later
We are here to help..

Sorry for the bad news.
I want you to keep posting stuff like this at least every other day until to get tossed in jail. We're enjoying the laugh.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

TUC's a botoxed, anatomically androgynous freak in spandex who mainlines Valium and steroids
Yeah, but wait until you meet Angel. He'll blow your Illuminati doors right off. He's Super-Financial Man, Master of Fiat Destruction.

Except when he's in federal prison. Or on the run from the feds. Or something like that.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

TUC wrote:Wall Street will crash tomorrow and we are the answer.
vs.
The Dow Jones industrials rose about 370 points today, giving them a massive gain of about 780 over two days.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Looks like the videos were pulled off YouTube.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

No TUCers showed up at the contempt hearing on Wednesday. I expect we will see an order appear shortly.

Surprise, surprise.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

No TUCers showed up at the contempt hearing on Wednesday
How can that be? Our favorite TUCer told us that we should expect "good news" imminently.

This will be a great disappointment to TUCers everywhere.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

. wrote:
No TUCers showed up at the contempt hearing on Wednesday
How can that be? Our favorite TUCer told us that we should expect "good news" imminently.
But that was the "good news" - Cruz and Co. avoided being incarcerated for another day.

When you are a flim-flam artist, you gotta take the victories wherever you see them - no matter how small they may be.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
TUC wrote:Differents institution are willing to work with us and accepts our drafts.
What kind of institutions?
I think this is the kind of institution he had in mind:

The kind they throw you in.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Has anybody seen Angel Cruz?

I just checked the docket, and I see no new developments there. The most recent entry is on October 17. That's the October 16th denial of the motion for release from custody by Harry William Marrero.

U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, case no. 6:08-cr-00177-MSS-DAB

Regarding Angel Cruz: It's funny how, when The Man is lookin' for you, your cocky attitude dissipates. Oh Mr. Cruz, Mr. Cruz, come out come out, wherever you are......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet