Veiled threat? Or just an inarticulate loserhead?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Veiled threat? Or just an inarticulate loserhead?

Post by Famspear »

From "douglas":
I have come th [sic] the concultion [sic] that the only way the tax hoax is being proped [sic] up is by currupt [sic] judges and lawyers. It occures [sic] to me that if we really want to fix it then we need to start taking them out of the loop. I know that if a lawyer can be proven guilty of something then you need only alert the bar association. Dose [sic] anyone know what to do with judges.

If we can figure out whats [sic] needed, whats [sic] consider [sic] evidence then we can start dropping [sic] them,one at a time. We could(Theoretically)take back everything we lost a small peice [sic] at a time.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=648
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Veiled threat? Or just an inarticulate loserhead?

Post by The Operative »

Seems like Douglas needs to finish the third-grade before he can launch a plan to fix the judiciary.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I guess it's theoretically possible that Douglas actually writes and spells as well as Hemingway did, but that Douglas is just drooling so badly that the dripping is causing him to have keyboard malfunctions.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I think Douglas is just asking how judges can be reported for misconduct. His plan has one major flaw. Any complaints will be handled by judges who, according to Douglas, are corrupt.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:I think Douglas is just asking how judges can be reported for misconduct. His plan has one major flaw. Any complaints will be handled by judges who, according to Douglas, are corrupt.
It also won't work because the vast majority of judges have not committed misconduct. He's going to have to really stretch on a lot of them:

"Your honor, you need to be fired for misconduct because in 1972 you lied to your five year old daughter when she wanted to know how babies are made."
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

BTW, what's it called when judge is removed? Are they de-benched?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Federal judges are impeached, and it has happened at least a few times in the last 10-15 years.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Famspear wrote:I guess it's theoretically possible that Douglas actually writes and spells as well as Hemingway did, but that Douglas is just drooling so badly that the dripping is causing him to have keyboard malfunctions.
Douglas dripped drool deep down the device disabling it? His disabled device definately denotes a distinct disadvantage dictated to Douglas during discussions and other dialogue. Douglas should diligently dry the device he disabled.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

RyanMcC wrote:
Famspear wrote:I guess it's theoretically possible that Douglas actually writes and spells as well as Hemingway did, but that Douglas is just drooling so badly that the dripping is causing him to have keyboard malfunctions.
Douglas dripped drool deep down the device disabling it? His disabled device definately denotes a distinct disadvantage dictated to Douglas during discussions and other dialogue. Douglas should diligently dry the device he disabled.
Oops. This is gettin' to be a chronic situation, here.
webhick

Post by webhick »

RyanMcC wrote:
Would you say that Douglas demonstrated delinquency in his due diligence during the dehydration of the disabled device?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
RyanMcC wrote:
Would you say that Douglas demonstrated delinquency in his due diligence during the dehydration of the disabled device?
This is contagious. Maybe there's a pill we can all take, or something.
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

I am (sic)'ened by that post.

How on earth did he get "theoretically" right?
Infinite number of monkeys indeed!
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

webhick wrote:
RyanMcC wrote: Douglas dripped drool deep down the device disabling it? His disabled device definately denotes a distinct disadvantage dictated to Douglas during discussions and other dialogue. Douglas should diligently dry the device he disabled.
Definitely.
Famspear wrote:This is contagious. Maybe there's a pill we can all take, or something.
Doubtful.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:This is contagious. Maybe there's a pill we can all take, or something.
There is, but it gives your bladder Tourette's.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The alliteration on this site, to quote Graham Chapman's prudish British general character, is getting "rather silly." Any additional attempts at alliteration are absolutely anticipating another action of admonishment and abuse .
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Or maybe he's boozing it up like Hemmingway.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros