Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rob says that he did make a complaint to the Burnaby RCMP about me! Problem is, they wouldn't take it and told him to do what I said he had to do, go to his local police. The quote below starts after a regurgitation of a batch of Quatloos posts including portions of my latest;
What you can sense is the mean spirited, hatefulness and spiritual negativity. The absolute banality of all they have to say. The abusive uncharitableness, and sheer hostility. It is all based upon assumptions, unsupported by facts. There is a certain level of arrogance and hubris, full of judgment. Not a single one of them have met me, and yet they all have these opinions of me of which they are oh so sure. They call me a coward while hiding their own identity. They speak of how they like to take the simplest explanation, yet not a single one of them concluded that maybe I simply MADE A PHONE CALL!!

(For those following, that is what I did. Made a phone call to the RCMP in Burnaby since that is where the harassment originated, and eventually they are going to have to deal with it. I was informed that the procedure was to contact the local police and talk to them and they would contact the RCMP and there was procedure they would follow. So I did. Spoke with an officer at a coffee shop, he suggested I come in and file a report. I said I would do it in the new year. Yes, they know who I am. I informed them that I may chose to just go swear out an information myself before a judge, and he asked I allow them to do their job and they would take it seriously. I also handed him a package on harassment put out by Justice Canada for police and investigators. Find it here: http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-j ... part2.html)

I wonder do none of them realize how spiritually and psychically toxic their actions are? I mean to themselves? Reading their posts I got the image of a bunch of people sitting in a hot to full of excrement, trying desperately to throw shit at me, while they steep in it up to their chins. Stacey here tells me to join up and become a member and the ‘taunting' will stop. His words. What sort of adults taunt anyways? Their kind. (Just sit in the shit with us, and we won’t try to throw it at you anymore…)

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... =130#p8392

So Rob's comment;
made the very grave mistake of sending a letter to my home, making veiled threats against me, and has been reported to the RCMP. There is now an investigation underway to identify that person, and they will be facing criminal charges in the new year for criminal harassment.
Is really that he made a phone call to the RCMP and they told him to get lost. There is no police investigation under way nor are there pending criminal charges. But he might get around to talking to his local police about me sometime next year.

That's going to be awkward, I can't speak French.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

So more backpedaling by Bobby. Reporting means only making a phone call to the wrong Police organization, and being told to call somewhere else. investigation underway means they were not the correct party to deal with this, and Bobby is investigation who is, and may report it in the New Year, if he can figure out how to, or get his drunk ass of the chair long enough to go in person. As to facing Criminal Charges in the new year for Criminal Harassment, that seems far from reality right now.

So essentially, Bobby has admitted he has not done anything, and that currently no one is looking in to it, so to say it is going to result in action is simply putting the cart way before the horse.

To be honest, I am at a loss to understand what Bobby has against the Squires, who's mere mention has seemed to have spooked him. However, like usually, I am not at a loss in understanding why Bobby would make these wild claims about an innocuous letter being an instrument of harassment. Bobby is obviously grasping at straws, and trying to infer the existence of something in that letter, which doesn't actually exist. It is the same as when Bobby Infers he can be a Peace Officer, or Infers he can make his own money out of thin air. While Bobby may believe it, no one with a rational mind believes....
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

All of this just goes to reinforce in my mind that Menard is a perpetual whiner and has been so from childhood. He probably made up and exaggerated stories against his school mates when he couldn't get along with them, hoping to use the teacher to get revenge.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I pretty much agree with Observer on this, I think he has Braggin' Bobby, or is that lyin' Bobby, pretty well pegged.

I'm sorry poor Bobby's fee fees gots hurted, but there is an old saying, "actions speak louder than words", and Bobby's actions have spoken volume over the years, none of them complimentary. So, as I, and pretty much everyone else surmised, Bobby lied, yet again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:Rob says that he did make a complaint to the Burnaby RCMP about me!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Rob says that he did make a complaint to the Burnaby RCMP about me!
Chaos, that's just not being helpful. Rob has said;
What you can sense is the mean spirited, hatefulness and spiritual negativity. The absolute banality of all they have to say. The abusive uncharitableness, and sheer hostility. It is all based upon assumptions, unsupported by facts. There is a certain level of arrogance and hubris, full of judgment.
And I'm sure it is in response to things like your picture. Well I'm going to try and make amends. Rob's case is clearly floundering. We started out with a criminal investigation against me as a result of Rob making a formal complaint to the police. He had the RCMP on the case and my arrest was imminent in the new year. Now we're down to the RCMP telling him to get lost and a possibility that maybe, just maybe, he'll wander down to the local Gendarmes sometime or other next year and complain about me being mean to him. But if the criminal route is a dead end what about the civil route? Rob doesn't even need that mythical lawyer at the barbeque or the two lawyers he discussed my case with. He has the best legal advice in Canada at his fingertips. Literally. His own writings! He can use the Notary Protest technique he wrote about in his book "Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception" at pages 19-20:
The Notary is likely one of the most powerful cards in the judicial deck. He’s the Joker. As an Officer of the Court, he can fulfill any duty found in any statute. He has the power to attest, operate on your behalf, protest commercial documents and create administrative judgments. Here in a nutshell is what is known as the Notary Public Protest Method. ... It is based primarily on the concept of being honourable, avoiding conflict and agreeing with your potential adversary.

Step 1: You send them a letter by registered mail. In it you mention the rule of law and invite them to discuss. You are in fact extending an offer. Unless they accept your offer, they are going into dishonour.

Step 2: Three days later, you go to your Notary Public with your offer to discuss that your adversary either rejected or ignored and you have the Notary send it again, acting in his capacity of an Officer of the Court. If they again dishonour it, they have dishonoured an Officer of the Court.

Step 3: Three days after they dishonour the Notary, you have him send them a Notice of Dishonour. They are informed of their dishonour and given a chance to correct it. Again, they have three days. If they do nothing, go to step 4.

Step 4: Three days after they received the Notice of Dishonour, if they have not responded honourably, you have the Notary send a Notice of Protest. This is end game, for you have proof that you are in honour and they are not. They have lost the right to claim any conflict and they have no right to enter into negotiations. They have essentially lost. Their hands are dirty and your are not. Now you go to Step 5.

Step 5: Take your Notice of Protest and bring it to a Justice of the Peace and have an Administrative Judgment entered against your adversary. Begin collection proceedings against them as you would for any court judgment.
All Rob has to do is send me a letter. Hell, he doesn't even have to do that - he can just log onto Quatloos and post a message here to start the Notary Public Protest Method going. Heck, he can demand I pay him One Hundred Billion Dollars by that procedure ... so why not do that Rob? It worked for Adam Boisjoli! Well right until he got hit with that vexatious litigant order. But until then he was doing great!

While it is difficult to deliver a letter to me directly (anonymous coward that I am) you could, alternatively, send Ron Usher a notorial protest ordering him to deliver a letter to me and, if he doesn't comply, hit him for a hundred billion too. However a word of warning about Ron. He is legal counsel for the Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia and, in that role, he's had extensive dealings with freeman types. A number of them, I assume following your advice, have hit him with notorial protests and unilateral contracts. He says he has a pile of them probably totaling hundreds of millions of dollars that he now owes and he hasn't paid a single one. So if you nail him with one be forewarned it will just go to the back of a very long line.

If you are concerned that the notirial protest method will just end up with you dealing with a pair of deadbeats I have another suggestion right from your writings. Why not just set up your own court? In "With Lawful Excuse" you wrote at page 143:
I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.
You don't even need the police! You can run your own court and savage the meanies who call you names, send you letters, or otherwise infringe on your "properly claimed and established rights and freedoms." You can do things directly without depending on police officers who are no doubt unreliable stooges of the state and cabal.

And none of this is "based upon assumptions, unsupported by facts". It's all solidly supported by your writings. What's more factual than that?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The days of Rob and I communicating indirectly with each other through TPUC (The Peoples United Community) may be over. WARRANTCARD, a site moderator (just like me!) just posted this;
QUOTLOOS! ROBERT ARTHUR MENARD
WARRANTCARD » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:20 pm

MEMBERS ASK ARAYDER AND THE OTHER CRITICS THIS. WHY DO YOU HATE AND HASTLE ROB MENARD SO MUCH.WHAT AS ROB PERSONALY DONE TO YOU ARAYDER STACY CRABBI EDFQUATLOOS AND OTHERS WHO JOIN IN.WHAT HAS ROBERT DONE TO YOU
MEMBERS HES DONE NOTHING.THESE LOW LIFE MAGGOTS COME ON EVERY DAY AND TRY TO DEFIMATE IS CHARACTER EVERY DAY ROB GETS HASTLED MEMBERS EVERY FUKING DAY WITHOUT FAIL HE GETS SHIT OF THE CRITICS.2016 IS HERE SOON AND IM STOPPING TROUBL BEFORE IT GETS ANY WORSER,I WAT TO COME ON THE FORUM LIKE THE REST OF YOU LOOK AT WHAT GREAT THREADS WRITE ABOUT ITS AMAZEING JUST HOW CLEVER ARTISTIC MEMBERS ARE. THE POSTS LOOK AT THE MYSTICAL THREADS WIFI CREATES THEYRE AMAZEING.
ALL WE GOT LATELY IS THE CRITICS SHITTING ON ROB ON ALL THE FORUM THIS IS NOT TPUC AT HITS BEST TIME TO GET RID OF SOME CRITICS FOR GOOD,OR TRAIN THEM TO BEHAVE
Spelling's a little hit and miss but his intent is clear, stopping troubl before it gets any worser. So he may be shutting down the pipeline.

notorial dissent

I don't know which is worse, the spelling, the grammar, or the lowering moronosphere as it relates to TPUC, and they can't afford to get much lower. Poor Bobby, just can't get no respect, but then he doesn't deserve any either, so I guess it all comes out in the wash.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It is typical behaviour of a site like tpuc. If you spout freeman gibberish you will be protected no matter how often it is shown you are a liar. If you debunk the liar you will be banned. As Menard spouts freeman gibberish and he is a liar, tpuc mods will protect him.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't know which is worse, the spelling, the grammar, or the lowering moronosphere as it relates to TPUC,....
C'mon, give credit where credit is due. There was simply some very creative wordsmithing going on there. I absolutely love "defimate." Its like two words in one and I would take it as a badge of honor if I was found guilty of "defimating" Menard or any other Freeman.

Of course I am sure that that creativity was not spontaneous but was prompted by the ingestion of some illicit substance. Proof?:
LOOK AT THE MYSTICAL THREADS WIFI CREATES THEYRE AMAZEING.
Yes, Warrantcard, you can see some amazing things when you take LSD, peyote or mushrooms.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Yep, account banned. Now Menard has an open mic uncontested. Just as he likes it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Rob's case is clearly floundering. We started out with a criminal investigation against me as a result of Rob making a formal complaint to the police. He had the RCMP on the case and my arrest was imminent in the new year. Now we're down to the RCMP telling him to get lost and a possibility that maybe, just maybe, he'll wander down to the local Gendarmes sometime or other next year and complain about me being mean to him. But if the criminal route is a dead end what about the civil route? Rob doesn't even need that mythical lawyer at the barbeque or the two lawyers he discussed my case with. He has the best legal advice in Canada at his fingertips. Literally. His own writings!
Burnaby, I think the threat to bring you to freeman justice was just one more mindless bit of Bobby brag.

Over the years he's threatened so many folks and ended up doing nothing that he's become worse than funny. . .he's pathetic. I recall the time he said he was going to bring Judge Rooke to justice for the Meads decision.

Nothing happened. How absurd that he thought anything would!
The Observer wrote:. . .Menard is a perpetual whiner and has been so from childhood. He probably made up and exaggerated stories against his school mates when he couldn't get along with them, hoping to use the teacher to get revenge.
How in the world does Bobby convince himself that his fantasies are going to be believed?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

LordEd wrote:Yep, account banned. Now Menard has an open mic uncontested. Just as he likes it.
Kinda makes you wonder why Menard is registered here on Q memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29020 yet remains silent? Could it be that he won't have an "uncontested open mic" ???
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:
LordEd wrote:Yep, account banned. Now Menard has an open mic uncontested. Just as he likes it.
Kinda makes you wonder why Menard is registered here on Q memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29020 yet remains silent? Could it be that he won't have an "uncontested open mic" ???
Do you think Menard has a plan? I don't. I don't think he can plan a bowel movement.

Who posts a YouTube emphatically claiming to be a peace officer (June 11, 20041) after he's just had two run-ins with the cops (June 3 and 8, 2014) during which he's clearly informed he's not a cop?

One might say that Bobby thought he was a cop, no matter what the police told him. But, Bobby's ruse up to that point had been to lie about how the cops had already recognized him as a C3PO employing the usual tales told in which he had control of the so-called facts.

Bobby can't even follow his own plans about how to lie! The Bobby way is to lie about something that never happened and nobody can contradict!

Likewise, he can't recall which lie he's on when he brags about sicing the RCMP on Burnaby.

IMHO, he's a ranting drug and alcohol addled fool.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Chaos, that's just not being helpful. Rob has said;
are you insinuating that the steaming pile of BM© is, well, steaming?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yes, Rob has found a perfect venue. A website where any criticism of him is now banned and only ass-kissing idolization is allowed. Let's see how much of that he gets apart from his illiterate bromance partner Warrantcard who can't seem to get enough of the genius that is Canada's one and only Freedom Pickle. Warrantcard has certainly found a way to eliminate all those hurtful comments aimed at his idol;
QUOTLOOS! ROBERT ARTHUR MENARD
Postby WARRANTCARD » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:00 am

warning im going to get all these menard posts locked off or permanantly deleted
That's the ticket! Delete anything that questions or disagrees with Rob's idiotic evasive comments. Just let him be the old Rob that he loves best to be, the Robert Menard from back in the day when he counted for something.

However, before Warrantcard decided to just torch the past, he put up an impassioned (if barely coherent) posting apologizing to Rob for the type of people he was forced to associate with on TPUC. But he ended on an upbeat cheery note!
WARRANTCARD » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:55 pm

IM STOPPING ALL THIS SHIT WITH MENARD SOON,ITS NOT FAIR TO ROB AND IT IS AGAINST OUR VALUES WE AS MEMBERS HAVE ON TPUC.LONG LIVE JOHN HARRIS TPUC....TPUC THE PEOPLES UNITED COLLECTIVE JH DREAM WERE MEMBERS JOIN AND THEY BRING INFORMATION FOR OTHER MEMBERS TO LOOK AT UNDERSTAND BREAK APART AND FIND A SOLOUTION AND WE DO THAT FOR FREE WITH HONOUR.MANY TIMES HAVE I AND OTHERS WEN DISTRESSED MEMBERS HAVE CALLED FOR HELP WE TURN UP TO COMFORT THEM THROUGH THERE COURT CASE ETC.WIN OR LOSE.WE ALL MET AND CONQUERED.WHEN I INVITED ROB MENARD TO THE FORUM IT WAS IN GOOD INTENSIONS AND HONOUR.I AM SORRY I AM GUILTY OF ALL OF THIS MISREY THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN ROB DAY IN DAY OUT.I FEEL ROTTEN THE GUILT HURTS MY EYES.ALL THE CRITICS HIDE BEHIND KEYBOARDS LIKE SNAKE BELLYS RUBBING THERE SHIT TO ROB DAY IN DAY OUT
I SAY BAN THEM AND BAN THEM SOON THE QUEEN WOULD SAY OFF WITH THERE HEADS HAHAHAHHA
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY MEMBER

wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I wonder if WARRANTCARD is far too dumb to realise he has just killed his site. :haha:

WARRANTCARD, is only protecting his investment.

I have said it from the beginning and I`ll say it again. Sites such as TPUC (freeman sites) cannot thrive or survive without the controversy and lies. WARRANTCARD has shown how real sycophantic arse licking should be done and hasn't missed a crevice or a crease. Those who have felt his bias wrath and happy new year susprises are members who he believes are all from this site
ARAYDER
STACY GROVE
CRAB APPLE
EDOF QUATLOOS
It has been suggested by crab apple that Menard was paid by Warrant card to join tpuc who had the audacity to ask;
You didn't pay Rob to come here did you WC? I ask because you have made him some very tempting finacial offers to fly over with free hotel for two weeks.
:shock: The nerve of the man!!!

It was a reasonable question considering that WARRANTCARD had actually admits;
WARRANTCARD wrote:
hes been tweeted he probably as admited defeat and cant be bothered to come,did you know on the previous tpuc forum he used his proper name,im sure of it.id like to meet him id pay his plane fayre over here and back two weeks in a hotel and id takehim for free were ever he wants to go.thts how much i like him.wc
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

And only days ago offered to pay for a camping trip in the Derbyshire countryside.
WARRANTCARD » Wed Dec 30.for years ive said id like to get members to meet up and have a good old camp out.2016 is the year if i get enough interest ill do a fun weekend and take you all were the best places in derbyshire are like.
does that enlighten you and want you to get out your camping gear,we will have to pay for the two nights fri and sat.let me know we may even get rob to come ill pay all the bills for rob
http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2084
by WARRANTCARD » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:00 am
warning im going to get all these menard posts locked off or permanantly deleted
And so he should, given that he started them all!!!!

I wonder if WARRANTCARD is far too dumb to realise he has just killed his site. Yes, I think he is :haha:

I hope you got your monies worth Richard. But, be warned MR Deep Pockets TODD, Menard will be back for more. He suckered you good and proper.You will get what you obviously deserve.
rumpelstilzchen

I was posting as Stacey Grove and I am now banned. Interestingly I had a couple of private messages from WC and he told me that he had been following Menard for a few years and had always thought he was a slippery customer and full of BS. "Slippery customer" are the actual words used by WC. He then went on to say that despite knowing Menard is full of it he didn't like the way we were questioning Menard because it put the forum in a bad light and we should back off. He also told me that he regretted banning arayder for twenty-four hours and had apologised to him via a PM. It looks as though he has had an about-turn on that because he has now banned arayder permanently. I can't access the PMs now that I am banned, if I could I would post them on here.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

I predict that Menard won't be making many posts on tpuc from now on. The members that are left are of no interest to him.
BHF wrote:
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I predict that Menard won't be making many posts on tpuc from now on. The members that are left are of no interest to him.
I suspect, that more th the point, he is of no interest to the remaining members. He doesn't even qualify as day before yesterday's news to most of them he is so utterly irrelevant.