The Legal Stylings of Skankbeat II

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

The Legal Stylings of Skankbeat II

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Continuing from the closed thread:
Skankbeat wrote:When you follow the chain of command, you will find the buck stops at the US Secretary of Treasury. I have stopped dealing with the IRS minions and now only deal with the head honcho. My first round with the Secretary provoked a weak response regarding record correction. After i finish up my research on common law, my next round will be a notice and demand to Timothy Geitner, and then initiate common law action against him individually for detinue if timely remedy is not made.
This will not end well....
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: The Legal Stylings of Skankbeat II

Post by Quixote »

After i finish up my research on common law, ...
At the usual TP rate of study, that should take about 10 years, so Geitner can breathe a little easier.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Skankbeat wrote:When you follow the chain of command, you will find the buck stops at the US Secretary of Treasury.
Why stop there? Why not go directly to the White House? After all, the President is the person who appoints the Secretary of the Treasury. Save yourself some time, Skankie, and show up with a deputy to arrest the Executive under common law.
I have stopped dealing with the IRS minions...
Which probably explains the collective sigh of relief from all of the IRS service centers.
...and now only deal with the head honcho. My first round with the Secretary provoked a weak response regarding record correction.
That was probably a subtle hint they were dropping you that the Sec couldn't be bothered with your request.
After i finish up my research on common law, my next round will be a notice and demand to Timothy Geitner, and then initiate common law action against him individually for detinue if timely remedy is not made.
Could you let us know before you start this last step. I want to get a good seat at the sidewalk outside of 1111 Constitution Avenue and see how far you get.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Dr. Caligari wrote: This will not end well....
This will end hilariously. I'll bring beer, someone order a pizza.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

But who will wear the peach chiffon bathrobe and hold a can of gasoline?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Thule

Post by Thule »

SB wrote:The King does not have to answer to his subjects, but the subjects do have to answer to the King. You have to assert sovereign status in order for the federal government to revert back to subject status. This is the proverbial "putting the genie back in the bottle". Sounds idealistic but that is the fundamental law. It only needs to enforced.
How convenient, setting himself up for a nice "they don't respect and enforce the law" defence when the world fails to conforms to his royal whims and wishes.
grixit wrote:But who will wear the peach chiffon bathrobe and hold a can of gasoline?
Why, SkankBeat, of course. I'll assert my sovrunity and direct peace officers to force him to wear it. Well, I might go easy on the gasoline. After all, dropping by 1500 Penn and saying "Tell Mr. Geithner that a man with a can of gasoline is here to see him" might make several people nervous. Pointy-shooty nervous.
Thule

Post by Thule »

Meanwhile, user "GraceDunn" is in a bit of a pickle. After enjoying a brief success with the CtC-scam, the IRS want's to set things straight again (plus a §5.000 penalty). So she prepares the usual garbage, she's not a "taxpayer", the letter isn't signed yada yada. And the letter is "constructive notice", of course.

Anyway, SkankBeat decides to join in with this weeks solution to all your problems;
Why don't you write to the head honcho instead, the US Secretary of Treasury, and have him take care of the matter. Or do you feel more comfortable dealing with the IRS minions?

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2656
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Skankbeat wrote:My first round with the Secretary provoked a weak response regarding record correction.
Probably another example of garbage in/garbage out. SB probably sent a letter with some of the usual Crackhead gibberish about refuting testimony and IRS records, and some low-level staff person responded by saying that they would forward the correspondence to the IRS so that the records could be corrected.
Skankbeat wrote:After i finish up my research on common law,
I've known for some time that "common law" means something different to SB than it means to me and other lawyers, and I'm now sure that we also have different understandings of the words "research" and "finish."
Skankbeat wrote:my next round will be a notice and demand to Timothy Geitner, and then initiate common law action against him individually for detinue if timely remedy is not made.
I love the smell of Rule 11 sanctions in the oven.

Unless he gets together with some of his sovrun buddies, forms his own "common law court" and starts issuing judgments or arrest warrants, in which case we could be talking about criminal charges if he makes enough of a nuisance of himself.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Skankbeat wrote:When you follow the chain of command, you will find the buck stops at the US Secretary of Treasury. ... my next round will be a notice and demand to Timothy Geitner, and then initiate common law action against him individually for detinue if timely remedy is not made.
Just for fun someone ought to take Tim aside for a moment and get him to R4C it or accept it for value. :P

Better yet, if the name is still misspelled, return it as undeliverable. :whistle:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Better yet, if the name is still misspelled, return it as undeliverable.
By hand.

The hands of a Secret Service agent -- uniformed division (their uniforms are TOTALLY sharp).

Accompanied by an armored personnel carier full of US Marshal SWAT agents -- otherwise known as a small can of whupass.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Thule wrote:
grixit wrote:But who will wear the peach chiffon bathrobe and hold a can of gasoline?
Why, SkankBeat, of course. I'll assert my sovrunity and direct peace officers to force him to wear it. Well, I might go easy on the gasoline. After all, dropping by 1500 Penn and saying "Tell Mr. Geithner that a man with a can of gasoline is here to see him" might make several people nervous. Pointy-shooty nervous.
Does SkankBeat have the figure to fill the robe the way Gene Chapman did?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Well, someone is listening to him:
Some idiot at Lost Hopes wrote:Skankbeat - I wanted to be sure and preserve my ability to pursue common law remedies for this by replying within 72 hours. I fully intend to pursue further with Timothy under the UCC. Thanks for the input.
72 Hours? Let's see-- they don't understand tax law, they don't understand common law, they don't understand the UCC...the mind boggles.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Most importantly, they have no comprehension of government bureaucracy - it takes the bureaucracy 72 hours to decide whether to sh*t or get off the can. It is like a diplodocus - huge, massive, slow moving but crushingly unstoppable.
I used to keep a dinosaur on my desk to remind me what I had to deal with daily. Might have been a diplodocus, if they were mouse-sized green glow-in-the-dark.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

The vision I have of the government is that of a glacier... it's so slow you can't even see it move but it carries all before it. And its power is more than enough to change the face of the planet.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Or as a friend of mine put it: "The government takes its sweet time getting anywhere. But when they finally get there, you are going to definitely know they have arrived."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:Well, someone is listening to him:
Some idiot at Lost Hopes wrote:Skankbeat - I wanted to be sure and preserve my ability to pursue common law remedies for this by replying within 72 hours. I fully intend to pursue further with Timothy under the UCC. Thanks for the input.
72 Hours? Let's see-- they don't understand tax law, they don't understand common law, they don't understand the UCC...the mind boggles.
Most importantly, they have no comprehension of government bureaucracy - it takes the bureaucracy 72 hours to decide whether to sh*t or get off the can. It is like a diplodocus - huge, massive, slow moving but crushingly unstoppable.
And the tail brain is all that's needed to deal with a tp filing anyway.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Wackadooster Harvester/Libre/Nationwide/johnthetaxist still believes, or at least apparently claims to believe, the delusional idea that Jay Adkisson and I are same person. At losthorizons, he creates a fantasy about a mock "60 minutes" type interview:
if you missed 6 MINUTES the other night I transcribed it:

[ . . . . ]

If you've ever had doubts our nation's income tax system, and spent any time online in search of answers, then you've no doubt run into this man - Famspear.....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 4cec#25821

And SkankBeat responds with:
Famspear [apparently referring to Jay Adkisson, not me] is an "25-year tax attorney"!? Phhfff. This guy is shirt lint.
This, from SkankBeat, the currently-reigning doofus at lost horizons -- who couldn't find his a** with his hands tied behind his back. This from SkankBeat, who doesn't know the difference between shirt lint and common law.

Oh, what's the matter, fellas? Slow news day over at losthorizons?

:)

That's right. Nothing new. The Cracking the Code scam is still a scam, and Peter E. (Blowhard) Hendrickson is still in federal prison for using his scam on his own tax returns.

I wonder whether his Blowhardiness would be upset if he could see how his web site continues to deteriorate.

If only Doreen would stop taking care of the kids and watch the web site!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote: And SkankBeat responds with:
Famspear [apparently referring to Jay Adkisson, not me] is an "25-year tax attorney"!? Phhfff. This guy is shirt lint.
What doe that even mean?

Is it supposed to be an insult?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

When we last left our hero, he was explaining how you could perform a citizens arrest of Federal Officials who won't listen to his secret hocus pocus to get your property back.

Now, he elaborates on this..
This will be useful in piercing official immunity if you decide to sue the Secretary in his individual capacity. In the common law action for detinue, if the US Secretary of Treasury is unlawfully detaining your property then he is exceeding jurisdiction. He is acting outside the bounds of office- official immunity does not extend to "ultra vires" acts.

You establish unlawful detainment of your property when you serve proper notice and demand to the US Secretary of Treasury and he fails to remedy. This notice and demand puts the Secretary on notice that the Payer has committed conversion and transferred your money property to him under color of law. If the Secretary does not remedy he will have consented and authorized the Payer to act as his agent. This links the Secretary to the Payer's unlawful acts. The defense of plausible deniability is extinguished. You can establish that the Secretary has control over your property by showing issuance of past refund checks.

You should be able to do similar to the revenue director or whoever is the "secretary" equivalent of your state.

Now, someone who may be just a little skeptical might ask, but since no one with enough sense to be skeptical is allowed to post there, Submarine Vet pipes in on how can he get some of this action....
SB - Any templates to use to file complaints?
And Skankbeat answers. But you'll notice he doesn't just show the letters he wrote and how quickly the Secretary of the Treasury got him a check right out. No, in his non-answer we can see that Skankbeat hasn't actually found anything that woks, and if he wrote such a letter at all the only thing he might have accomplished is to get himself put on the list of people the Secret Service will check up on anytime the President or Secretary is gonna be in his neck of the woods.
My suggestion for now is to study a little about common law detinue. That should guide you in making appropriate notice and demand letter. You would make a 1-2 page letter with affidavit attached. The affidavit will be a statement of facts. You may properly serve via USPS registered mail with restricted delivery.

In this letter you would cover two topics. The first is that you are acting in your sovereign capacity and the common law is invoked. This effectively extinguishes legal presumptions to the contrary. The second topic is that you have suffered injury from conversion, where third parties took your property without consent under the color of law and transferred it to the US Treasury. This establishes unlawful detainment.

You then demand the immediate return of your property. I would think the US Secretary of Treasury would remedy at this point and not allow it to be established that he authorized third parties to act as his agent.
You see, kids, Skankbeat is one of those "Warriors" who is only to glad to stand back and cheer you on as he encourages YOU to try out his crazy theory and see if YOU get arrested, prosecuted, or otherwise singled out for that special attention that the IRS is so good at. He may "think the US Secretary of Treasury would remedy at this point and not allow it to be established that he authorized third parties to act as his agent" but the fact is the low level aid, or intern who actually reads the letter will at best post it on the wall in the locker room for the other employees to laugh at. I hate to break it to you Skanky, but the man has more important things to deal with at work, and your demands fall at least a few lines below checking the belly button lint. But you hang in there Skank, cause you may eventually get someone delusional enough to listen to you and we all are looking forward to the U Tube episode of what happens when you try to citizens arrest a Federal Judge or even a Cabinet Member. I can promise you I'll be watching for that.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

SkankBeat wrote:My suggestion for now is to study a little about common law detinue.
Which is what Skanky always suggests. Study Common Law.

Specifically Detinue.

For now.

Tomorrow, Skanky's suggestion might be to study conversion. Or replevin. Or trover. Or assumpsit. Or maybe even trespass.

It's obvious that The Answer is in Common Law somewhere. It's just a matter of doing enough studying to find The Answer.

But let's not be too hard on Skanky, because he's emulating the Master. When Hendrickson is asked a question about anything, what's his response? That's right, to re-read Cracking the Code.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.