UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:32 am I'm just as qualified as you are to be a Common Law Psychiatrist! I've watched several YouTube videos, and have Googled articles on psychiatry.
I don't remember you studying psychiatristing when I was attending YouTube University. Must have been on a different day.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:54 am
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:32 am I'm just as qualified as you are to be a Common Law Psychiatrist! I've watched several YouTube videos, and have Googled articles on psychiatry.
I don't remember you studying psychiatristing when I was attending YouTube University. Must have been on a different day.
I'm a gradjuit of the Facebook School of Tecknolidgy, YouTube Universidy and the Google School of Medisine.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

You must b a jeanius and have bin a child proji.... podej... prijo... jeanius.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:18 pm You must b a jeanius and have bin a child proji.... podej... prijo... jeanius.
Expurt.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

longdog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:18 pm You must b a jeanius and have bin a child proji.... podej... prijo... jeanius.
Well, I are a jeanius....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Now, this is from EWE but it relates to Neelu's sister's probate and mortgage claim, so I'd put it here rather than his thread.
The Mortgage Possession Claim Fraud H1PP8822 got Representation Fraud Proof for the Mother’s Probate Estate against the Bank of Scotland, Representatives and County Court and Lunatic Case Management Proof against the Older Sister. A Probate Grant Application and Unauthorised Data Use Claims added Lunatic Case Management Proof against her + Fraud Conspiracy Proof against Law Courts + Protection Fraud Proof against UK Top Politicians. The H1PP8822 Case will get Fraud Remedies or Fraud Enforcement by County Court Judges
Was her amended will in favour of EWE and Neelu struck out because the writer was clearly nuts? :?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:51 am Was her amended will in favour of EWE and Neelu struck out because the writer was clearly nuts? :?
I don't really have a clue what's going on with the will but I think I've speculated before that there may have been a will drawn up by Eddie that is as incoherent as everything else he produces and not legally valid as will. Or anything else come to that.

I seem to recall there are other siblings and I wonder if there's an EWE 'will' cutting them out and an earlier will or just plain intestacy would be to their advantage.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:27 pmI seem to recall there are other siblings and I wonder if there's an EWE 'will' cutting them out and an earlier will or just plain intestacy would be to their advantage.
The "EWE will" was posted earlier, maybe on the EWE thread. Essentially she named two sisters, ex-husband and a brother as beneficiaries, but only on the condition that they participate in his nonsense Royal Commission/Whistleblower/Remedy campaign ...
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... nesses.pdf

One of his later posts claimed that only Neelu complied with this condition "It got Remedy Co-operation from Mrs Neelu Berry and Remedy Co-operation Refusals by the others" ..

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... -Berru.pdf
longdog

Post by longdog »

I just stumbled across this which relates to a certain mentally ill and vulnerable woman who The Princess and her fellow Satnic abuse mob exploited until she ended up in Rampton and out of their clutches... At which point they soon forgot her when they realised the staff at the hospital weren't going to let them anywhere near her.

I won't name her here as I hope she's on the road to recovery and one less mention of her name on the internet is probably for the best.

http://www.5rb.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... v-Shaw.pdf
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:50 pm I just stumbled across this which relates to a certain mentally ill and vulnerable woman who The Princess and her fellow Satnic abuse mob exploited until she ended up in Rampton and out of their clutches...
And an example of the harm that Neelu and the rest of the Hampstead hoaxers have done.

MS appears to have been a victim of abuse at a particular Nottingham children's home. However, what happened is that Neelu, UK Column et al., convinced her to tack on stories of buried bodies and mini-buses traveling to London for "elite parties". Clearly mentally ill, and in the complete absence of any evidence of any missing children or for these "excursions", the hoaxers interference effectively rendered any potential cases involving MS unprosecutable, as all a defence would have to refer to were the clearly made up segments to cast doubt on her other accusations.

However, whilst her own reports didn't result in convictions others did, so there's a good likelihood that the actual villains of the piece were jailed.

She wasn't locked up initially as "punishment by the establishment" but for recklessly endangering a family home by setting fire to the shed which contained acetylene cylinders and multiple breaches of restraining orders. Her subsequent referral to Rampton was because whilst she was in jail she set file to a prison cell. She was declared unfit to stand trial.

All in all a very sad case, absolutely shat on and exploited by the Satnics and Mr Yaxley-Lennon.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Is there something in the water in Nottingham?
longdog

Post by longdog »

From our "If at first you don't succeed" correspondent.

The Princess had an application to strike out the possession order thrown out as being an attempt to appeal the judgement without permission to appeal having being granted.

So what else would you a complete nutbag do but try to pull exactly the same shit again? I mean it's not like there will be a record of the previous attempt or anything.

longdog

Post by longdog »

The latest YouTube video from The Princess is the usual 'banks don't actually lend money' drivel but the title is quite amusing...

CESTUI QUE VIE WAS REPLACED WITH BIRTH WEIGHT IN GOLD UNDER SWISSINDO INTERNATIONAL PROSPERITY LAW

:mrgreen:

No link because I'm not a sadist.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu's 'output' seems to increase both in volume and derangement when she is under pressure of some kind. Currently the threat of eviction. Her heroic attempts to conflate the 'birth certificate account' and 'SwissIndo' certainly fall into that category.

I'm a sucker for her videos (my wife instantaneously recognises her voice ... "are you watching that mad woman again?"). My recent favourite has been one in which she and trusty sidekick Lee Cant try to claim that no less a personage than Prince Charles spoke about 'SwissIndo' at the climate summit in Glasgow last November. Now that seems a rather extraordinary claim but I've 'done my research' and it is indeed (largely) true at least in terms of Neelu's interpretation of what amounts to speaking about SwissIndo.

Students of the history of Swissindo might recall that last year Neelu was claiming that it would be implemented by force using 'martial law'. Well Prince Charles also used the word 'martial'. Actually he used the word 'marshal' but let's not let spelling obstruct our path to untold riches. As if that were not enough to convince the skeptics he also used the word 'trillions'.

I rest my (well Neelu's) case
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

CESTUI QUE VIE WAS REPLACED WITH BIRTH WEIGHT IN GOLD UNDER SWISSINDO INTERNATIONAL PROSPERITY LAW
Ah, so that's why one of the first questions to someone who's just had a baby is 'How much did it weigh?'
longdog

Post by longdog »

Of all the stupid things to base a person's worth on their birth weight is probably one of the stupidest ones I've ever heard.

Even with race, gender or nationality you can see the vile and indefensible 'logic' behind it but birth weight? :shrug:

Is birth weight even recorded except on hospital records? I have no idea how much I weighed at birth and therefore no idea how much gold I'm entitled to.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Of all the stupid things to base a person's worth on their birth weight is probably one of the stupidest ones I've ever heard.
Unless you're going down the 'Modest Proposal' route...
"A young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee, or a ragout"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

(edited to reduce obscurity of jest)
Last edited by John Uskglass on Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:12 am
Unless you're going down the 'Modest Proposal' route...
I had to Google that but... :haha:
rosy

Post by rosy »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:07 am Of all the stupid things to base a person's worth on their birth weight is probably one of the stupidest ones I've ever heard.

Even with race, gender or nationality you can see the vile and indefensible 'logic' behind it but birth weight? :shrug:

Is birth weight even recorded except on hospital records? I have no idea how much I weighed at birth and therefore no idea how much gold I'm entitled to.
Sometimes not even recorded; my youngest baby (all my children were born at home with midwives) doesn't have an official birth weight as the midwife's scale only went up to 10lb. They couldn't bring a bigger scale for three days, so they estimated his birth weight as 10lb 10.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Maybe old news to others, but I did not realise she had an order for costs of £55k against her, to be paid from proceeds of 3 Peel Drive. This was from her contempt conviction. Page 14 & 15 ..

I've removed the link for the moment, as the document discloses names that I don't believe should be published.
Last edited by aesmith on Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.