Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by hucknallred »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:23 pm More importantly, Mr. Waugh seems to already have quite a bit of money. This Asquorn House and other properties in this case strike me as being expensive, and he isn't engaged in any activity that would seem to support this level of wealth.
No I don't think he is flush with cash. All the properties were his father's I believe, all mortgaged & reposessed, so his inhertitance down the pan, this is why he's taken up the good fight.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:15 pm
AndyPandy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:19 pm You're actually getting a bit boring in your repetitiveness and obsession with the words 'humble pie'.
And the :haha: smiley too.

Methinks he thinks we play by the same rules as the various Facebook groups in that dissenting opinions result in a ban.
He can then go back & say those government shills over at Quatloos banned him for spreading the O'Bonkers word.

Zeek - keep trying, it's a tall order to be banned from Q, you may make the naughty step if you try harder.
He's too pathetic and quite frankly boring to ban. It would take me more keystrokes than I'd care to waste on him.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:15 pm
AndyPandy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:19 pm You're actually getting a bit boring in your repetitiveness and obsession with the words 'humble pie'.
And the :haha: smiley too.

Methinks he thinks we play by the same rules as the various Facebook groups in that dissenting opinions result in a ban.
He can then go back & say those government shills over at Quatloos banned him for spreading the O'Bonkers word.

Zeek - keep trying, it's a tall order to be banned from Q, you may make the naughty step if you try harder.
He probably also is hoping that, by the time that we tire of him, he will be able to go back to more congenial groups and pages, and crow something like "I asked the Quatloosers many, many questions, and they could not answer any of them!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just as an aside... Humble pie is a bit like a pastry covered faggot or haggis and is very tasty if you like offal... Which I do.

Serve with onion gravy, squashed potatoes and pease pudden... Quality nosh!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:18 pm No I don't think he is flush with cash. All the properties were his father's I believe, all mortgaged & reposessed, so his inhertitance down the pan, this is why he's taken up the good fight.
I could have worded my prior post better. I agree, he's probably not flush with cash, but does seem to have quite a real estate inheritance lined up, and he's trying to get out of paying for it. Also, he has nothing else to do with his time.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:18 pmNo I don't think he is flush with cash. All the properties were his father's I believe, all mortgaged & reposessed, so his inhertitance down the pan, this is why he's taken up the good fight.
A lot of the property details can be dug out from the various judgements and even his own blog. He goes on about Asquorn House as if it was some sort of ancestral home, but it is in fact a block of flats that they bought as a business venture in 2003. That's all covered in the 2014 judgement. Prior to the loss of that property they had already sold one to try and get out of the hole, then the bank had possessed and sold nine others. So I make the tally 11 properties lost based on the published judgements and Mr O'B's own words.
https://www.thebernician.net/void-illeg ... -registry/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

i have to say that my impression of what happened over the course of this little mellerdramer is that what happened, according to the courts and outside observers, as opposed to what O'Wah claims happened varies to the point of disbelief on my part as far as O'Wah is concerned. In that reality varies almost exactly inversely from what is claimed by O'Wah.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Apologies if this has been said before, but

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:02 pm Just as an aside... Humble pie is a bit like a pastry covered faggot or haggis and is very tasty if you like offal... Which I do.

Serve with onion gravy, squashed potatoes and pease pudden... Quality nosh!
Heart, Liver, kidney, pancreas, etc. But i believe the saying refers to a dish kludged together from the scraps of those meats, perhaps the remains after making a steak and kidney pie, that was food for the very lowest servants.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

My understanding was that 'umbles' were deer entrails, and it started as 'umbles pie' then suffered linguistic drift.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

This is why I like Q so much. Someone from the other side attempts to troll us & all that happens is we discuss the origins of the humble pie he dearly loves to keep mentioning.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:51 am This is why I like Q so much. Someone from the other side attempts to troll us & all that happens is we discuss the origins of the humble pie he dearly loves to keep mentioning.
We have to at least try to make his trolling interesting!!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Its an Illuminati thing, whatever happens, its what we want to happen.
We want recipe etymology, because it more interesting than the current Sov-Cit nitwittery.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Someone's got MoB all hot and bothered. Hard to tell what's really going on, but an amusing read.
Warning To TGBMS Fraudster | Cease & Desist Or You Will Be Prosecuted
This is a stark warning, which everybody who reads this post is witness to.

It has come to my attention that a certain individual, who will for the time being remain nameless, has committed fraud against numerous UK mortgagors.

He has done so by breaching the terms of the following declaration from the TGBMS: Next Steps guide, which he is charged with plagiarizing for profit.

Much, much more at

https://www.thebernician.net/warning-to ... rosecuted/
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:28 pm Someone's got MoB all hot and bothered. Hard to tell what's really going on, but an amusing read.
But on the plus side he's revealed that it's all about the grift. After all if it was for a principled stand against "the system" it would all be pro bono! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the joining the "every UK mortgagor can get for free by joining the TGBMS Class Actions" mailing list conditional on buying the documentary DVD?

As an aside, Andrew Stansfield would be subject to Freedom of Information requests in his capacity as a PCC. A few judicious requests would enable Her Majesty's Press to see whether he is facilitating these miscreants!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Is that anything like a stern warning or a serious warning, or a I really can't communicate in comprehensible English warning???? Considering the source it doesn't really matter when it comes right down to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:12 pm Is that anything like a stern warning...
A stern warning is not to reverse fast into docks.

i wrote that joke when I was 16. I make no apology for resurrecting it!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Out of curiosity, I followed this link on MoB's site

https://www.forgedsignatures.com/tgbms-claim

In what must be one of the oddest corners of the internet, his acolytes are busy compiling a collection of signatures from the bottom of various letters from various financial institutions. Presumably once they get enough, they'll achieve critical mass, and capitalism will collapse.

They seem very exercised about the fact that some letters have a signature but no typed name, while on others, the person who signed it may not actually be the person whose name appears. Note that the bulk of these are not contracts, merely communications from the lender.

Now, I've worked in various bureaucracies over the years, and it is sop for letters to go out in the name of some high up who never actually sees them, and to be signed by the minion who drafted them. This can be a pain for customer contact staff, as punters will ring up and ask to speak to Ms Seniorofficer, (who is never going to take their call), and it has to be explained that the letter didn't actually come from them.

Alternatively, house style may be for letters to merely have the department name at the foot, and a minion's signature. If you've got any sense, you'll make that pretty illegible, so you don't have all the punters wanting to be put through to you.

(Incidentally, when I was particularly hacked off, I used to sign things 'S. Quiggle'.)

That MoB's faithful don't seem to realise this does indicate a lack of thinking capacity. I suspect the Grand Wizard himself is perfectly aware that collecting these signatures is pointless, but it gives the marks the feeling that they are doing something, and part of a greater whole, and so increases their commitment to his cause.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I have no idea what they hope to gain from this crap. Whether or not a signature is "forged" only really becomes relevant if the person whose signature it purports to be decides it's relevant. If they are don't care if it's "forged" it's really none of the recipient's business if it's forged or not.

As long as there's no intent to defraud the person signing the letters can be entirely fictional.

I've been "forging" signatures and having mine "forged" since I started work nearly four decades ago. I can only assume this is another case where idiots don't notice what happens in the real world like normal people.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Maybe they're just in awe of people who can actually write their own name?