Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by hucknallred »

Zeek wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:04 pm More lies being spread by trolls that frequent this site no doubt, suck up the rebuttals trolls :haha:

https://www.thebernician.net/lies-lies- ... tory-lies/

As has been said, better proof than an O'Bonkers blog is required. Looks like he's rattled.
longdog

Post by longdog »

When you have to devote a whole web-page to rebutting the "lies" that your "enemies" are telling about it's usually a sign that the lies aren't lies at all.

I've seen it over and over again with woo-pedlars of all flavours. It's never very convincing and is only intended to reassure the morons who have already been sucked in and had no critical faculties in the first place.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

OK so he says we're wrong to state that he lost all his property, because he said so first. Is that it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Would not a victory see him living in the very property he no longer owns?

It doesn't matter what he says, the proof is, he no longer owns the properties, he no longer lives on the properties, and he will receive no further compensation what so ever. How is that a win? He did win on a pOint of law, I give him that, but a hollow victory that was, as the court ordered the error corrected under equitable grounds, if I recall correctly. You see MoB still got the loan dispute the technical signing error. It would be unjust in equity for this minor error to invalidate a loan, that was funded (Paid to the benefit of MoB) so ordered the documents executed correctly,which was done, and cured the deficiency. This was a trivial mistake that was just a paperwork formality. Equity required an equitable result. Since MoB was not in a position to return the loan, fixing the error and perfecting the original loan was the right way to go.

How a procedural victory, that essentially resulted in the loan bring perfected, with the error fixed would result in free money is beyond me. MoB benefitted from a loan, yes there were some signing issues, but his one victory resulted in that error being fixed.

How on Earth this victory invalidates a perfectly valid and funded loan, is beyond all of us, and not explained in his blog post. Just because he scored a victory on a technical point, does NOT necessarily invalidate the loan as the equitable ruling here just had it fixed. the other alternative would be to invalidate the loan and have MoB pay it back, but I am guessing MoB wasn't able to do it, so perfecting the existing loan that was in place was the equitable result. Just because MoB disagrees doesn't make it correct.

It seems to me that MoB is off the opinion that any error, however small, will result in the mortgage becoming invalid, and the borrower gets a windfall, and can keep the money. That is just not true. There was never an option here for MoB to get the loan forgiven without MoB being on the hook. He thought this error would get him a free house. It didn't work then, it won't work in the future.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Zeek wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:04 pm More lies being spread by trolls that frequent this site no doubt, suck up the rebuttals trolls :haha:

https://www.thebernician.net/lies-lies- ... tory-lies/
Ok ignoring the published findings of the Property Chamber in which MOB's theories were found to be wrong, just for a moment.

Zeek I put it to you again MOB has been unable to support any claims of success and his previous claims of success have been proven to be lies.

Surely, there must be one letter ? One email ? From the Land Registry confirming what he has claimed.

The lack of evidence and more false claims is very telling (so is the complete lack of progress with the class action).

Zeek try harder
Wanna balloon?
Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Zeek »

I take it none of you has ever tasted humble pie before ?

Mind you, thats not surprising as your heads are so far inserted where the sun does not shine its kinda impossible to see yet alone taste :haha: :haha:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Zeek wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:33 pm I take it none of you has ever tasted humble pie before ?

Mind you, thats not surprising as your heads are so far inserted where the sun does not shine its kinda impossible to see yet alone taste :haha: :haha:
So where are Mikes papers from the court in his “stinging rebuttal”?

So far I’ve seen no official papers as evidence of his assertions.

Have you been on the ale all day?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Zeek wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:33 pm I take it none of you has ever tasted humble pie before ?

My dear Zeek are you even capable of comprehending the irony of your statement ?

You have accepted all of MOB's claims without any evidence to support or prove any of them

Instead, you ignore the documented facts being that all the properties were lost, the findings of the high court and the property chamber both concluding that MOB's arguments are just plain wrong and at best are misguided misunderstandings.

You also ignore MOB's repeated previous claims of success (Tom Crawford as just one) all being later proven to be lies.

I think we can all conclude that if anyone appears to have their head where the sun doesn't shine, it would be you, my dear Zeek.

You really should pull it out so that MOB can sit down. There, there be a good fellow won't you.
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actual evidence of winning would be MOB sitting down to dinner in the family manse. He isn't, now is he? So winning, NOT.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

So for proof you only have the word of someone proven to be wrong on many occasions.....

Hmmm and yet we are the ones indoctrinated and with our heads were the sun doesn't shine....

Zeek your attempt at trolling is at best poor, as mentioned a few times before we deal with proven facts here not the ramblings of someone who thinks they have been wronged, it is a matter of legal fact he is wrong, if he was correct he would have his property back(he doesn't)

So one can either deduce from your unwavering support that you are either MOB himself or someone who has paid for his advice, which is it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Zeek still can't tell us how a procedural error, fixed under equity, results in voiding if a mortgage, and unjust enrichment of the borrower. Under what theory does MoBs victory allow him to void the mortgage and keep the properties used as collateral? If it is voided, he needs to pay back the note. He will never succeed as all errors were fixed prior to him losing his estate.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Picking through the self important rhetoric of MoB's 'rebuttal', we find the following statements:
all the remaining mortgages would have been cancelled by the Land Registry, as recorded in various letters from them, received by my father.
the Land Registry wrote to the Trustees of Nelson Trust, stating that we appear to have proven we have a claim for indemnity, after we failed to stop the second void charge over Ashquorn House, in January 2018.
the Land Registry confessed in several letters that they were bound to refuse all our applications, simply because Behrens rued that all the charges were valid, save for the first charge over Ashquorn House.
So it should be possible for MoB to back up his assertions by showing the documents referred to. Yet, as far as I am aware, he has failed to do this. From which we can only conclude that either the documents don't exist, or that they do exist, but don't say what he claims they say.

Quite what the nature of his scam is, I'm not clear, as he doesn't appear to be asking for money (yet?). I suspect, given the indications from his website about the size of his ego, that he's after disciples for psychological reasons rather than financial gain.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:51 am
Quite what the nature of his scam is, I'm not clear, as he doesn't appear to be asking for money (yet?)
<Cough>TGBMS DVD<Cough>
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

<Cough>TGBMS DVD<Cough>
Currently £6.39 on Amazon. You can stream it for free on Amazon Prime. I can't see it being that much of a money spinner. In fact, if it really took 6 years to make, I reckon he'd probably have been better off if he'd spent the time doing a proper job.

It's bait, IMO.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

For those too stupid or too lazy to get their own wasteoid fantasy??????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Zeek »

A few more contenders for a slice of humble pie i see :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Zeek wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:55 pm A few more contenders for a slice of humble pie i see :haha:
You're actually getting a bit boring in your repetitiveness and obsession with the words 'humble pie'. Try answering some questions Zeek like a grown up, otherwise just run along back to your puppet master with your tail between your legs like a good little trained monkey.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:51 am Quite what the nature of his scam is, I'm not clear, as he doesn't appear to be asking for money (yet?). I suspect, given the indications from his website about the size of his ego, that he's after disciples for psychological reasons rather than financial gain.
He calls himself a name that's basically "Michael of England", so yeah, he's likely got an ego.

More importantly, Mr. Waugh seems to already have quite a bit of money. This Asquorn House and other properties in this case strike me as being expensive, and he isn't engaged in any activity that would seem to support this level of wealth.

Also, Waugh's handling of certain affairs suggests that he's highly penurious. He always wants his money guaranteed before he outlays a pound, as with his TGBMS ticket scheme. Or, he has to receive all your information before you can get the magic TGBMS guide that should be a simple web download.

He very much acts like someone who has money and is afraid to lose it. As cheap and demanding as he is, I think his primary motivation is to simply stop paying his mortgage.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:19 pm
Zeek wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:55 pm A few more contenders for a slice of humble pie i see :haha:
You're actually getting a bit boring in your repetitiveness and obsession with the words 'humble pie'. Try answering some questions Zeek like a grown up, otherwise just run along back to your puppet master with your tail between your legs like a good little trained monkey.
Zeek is like a little boy who learns a BAD WORD. He knows that the BAD WORD is a bad word; and despite the fact that he has absolutely no idea how to use the BAD WORD, he does so liberally.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:19 pm You're actually getting a bit boring in your repetitiveness and obsession with the words 'humble pie'.
And the :haha: smiley too.

Methinks he thinks we play by the same rules as the various Facebook groups in that dissenting opinions result in a ban.
He can then go back & say those government shills over at Quatloos banned him for spreading the O'Bonkers word.

Zeek - keep trying, it's a tall order to be banned from Q, you may make the naughty step if you try harder.