Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by exiledscouser »

aesmith wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:09 pm More of the same, as before the prosecution will be going ahead soon, just need to change papers once again ..
After yet more damning evidence arose last week, further additions had to be made to the court papers, which we are now aiming to lay in the coming week. The four defendants will be Matt Hancock, Chris Whitty, Patrick Vallance and Neil Ferguson, each of whom has inextricable and ultimately incriminating connections with Bill Gates and Big Pharma.
https://www.thebernician.net/hancock-wh ... mic-fraud/
Blimey, just how much more “damning evidence” does he need? As well as legal action MoB knows that;
we can now also prove that the entire worldwide scamdemic originated on these shores.
I’m awaiting developments in awe.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

PCP Promise

Nevertheless, I can promise that, even if it doesn’t happen as soon as we would all prefer, this Private Criminal Prosecution against Hancock, Whitty, Vallance and Ferguson will be laid, with enough prima facie evidence to nail guilty verdicts, ten times over, as soon as the papers and evidence bundle are ready to lay.
There's enough wriggle room there for a barrel of worms.

I also notice that he's quietly dropped the promise that every MP who doesn't recant their sins will be clapped in irons.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:10 pm
Blimey, just how much more “damning evidence” does he need?
Thats his mistake. He's collected so much damming evidence that it's stopped the flow of the case.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:11 pmI also notice that he's quietly dropped the promise that every MP who doesn't recant their sins will be clapped in irons.
I must admit I don't recall that promise. I remember him promising to put them all under arrest, no exclusions for those who voted against whatever it was that he hated.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wasn't it Baron David von Mental Ward who was going to have all MPs arrested?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Latest update, although I think it's a re-run of his previous attempts. He says he's emailed a "Notice of Intended Private Criminal Prosecution". I'm pretty sure that's a meaningless concept, so essentially just another email.
https://www.thebernician.net/r-pub-v-ha ... osecution/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

aesmith wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 am Latest update, although I think it's a re-run of his previous attempts. He says he's emailed a "Notice of Intended Private Criminal Prosecution". I'm pretty sure that's a meaningless concept, so essentially just another email.
https://www.thebernician.net/r-pub-v-ha ... osecution/
Sounds like spam folder fodder to me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Saw this notice pop up on my side of the ocean. Thought to myself that "notice of private criminal prosecution" was nonsensical enough that it had to be tracked somewhere here.

And now I see I need to catch up on 94 pages to make sense of whatever garbage this is.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Latest update, although I think it's a re-run of his previous attempts.
Different text, but going over the same ground.
Given the unbridled seriousness of the allegations made, the prosecution is applying for summonses to be issued against the defendants without delay, to have you appear before a senior judge to plead and for the case is listed to be heard by a jury at the earliest opportunity.
Assuming that an application to a real court is actually made, I see those three little words 'utterly without merit' in MoB's future.
For the avoidance of doubt, these proceedings are being brought in the absence of parliamentary, police or parliamentary intervention, without ill will, frivolity, vexation or malice, under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust.

In sincerity and honour,

Trustees of the People’s Union of Britain

All Rights Reserved – Errors & Omissions Excepted
That last line cracks me up, given that his whole 'case' is based on errors and omissions. And the repetition of 'parliamentary' above is the icing on the cake.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

LordEd wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:57 amAnd now I see I need to catch up on 94 pages to make sense of whatever garbage this is.
I think his career can be summarised as ..
(1) Fail to prevent his family losing all their property following their mortgage and loan defaults
(2) Endlessly claim that he will be reversing those prior decisions "soon"
(3) Dream up some fantasy lawsuit that will cancel everyone's mortgage while allowing them to keep their homes
(4) And his current fantasy, the claimed private prosecution

The oddest thing about him, IMO is that he doesn't seem to be asking for money.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I'm sure privave prosecutions are very expensive. The donation hat has probably gone around a few times.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

LordEd wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:42 pm I'm sure privave prosecutions are very expensive. The donation hat has probably gone around a few times.
It's not an actual private prosecution. He backpeddled on his "engaging silk" claim faster than Lewis Hamilton in reverse.

It's clearly another Common Law Court LARPing exercise.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I'm sure privave prosecutions are very expensive.
Only if you pay real lawyers. Ones you make up in your head are surprisingly cheap.

Afaik no evidence has ever been produced by Waugh that he actually engaged a legal professional of any kind despite his various claims to the contrary.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I think my sarcasm might not have come across correctly. Everyone here knows there isn't a real legal process going on, but those who would believe would also will happily part with some cash to help move it forward.
John Uskglass wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:43 pmOnes you make up in your head are surprisingly cheap
That definitely helps with the profit margin on donations. They also don't give refunds.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Afaik no evidence has ever been produced by Waugh that he actually engaged a legal professional of any kind despite his various claims to the contrary.
IIRC, in the cases relating to the mortgage defaults which led to the loss of his family's 'investment' properties, he represented himself / his family trust. Possibly because even taking them on 'pro-bono' lacked any attraction to m'learned friends.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh posted another update on 27/2/21

https://www.thebernician.net/covid-1984 ... t-of-case/

It starts with another set of excuses as to why nothing has actually happened.
First and foremost, the final draft of the statement of case is currently being reviewed, whilst we wait for several expert witness statements to be executed and returned to us. Once we have received them, the papers will be laid and there are no further foreseeable hold-ups on the horizon.

Nevertheless, patience may still be required because it could take days or even weeks for the court’s legal department to assess the papers, before the applications are put before a judge, who will then decide whether we have cited enough prima facie evidence to proceed.
He's added to the cast of imaginary characters who are working with him on it.
Moreover, in the opinion of the former CID fraud detective I am working with, our case is the “dynamite” which will blow the lid off the scamdemic worldwide, simply because all of the arguments are sustained by utterly compelling evidence, most of which is a matter of public record.
Apparently some people have expressed doubts about his veracity and motivations.
As for the small band of so-called “long term truthers”, who are currently telling people I am a government operative on social media and that nothing is going to come of the case, the truth of their false and defamatory slurs, with which I never engage, will soon unmask them as the gobshites, shills and fools they are – Twooth-Feckers, by another name.

Some of you reading this, who didn’t witness exactly the same thing happening during my family’s long running dispute with Bank of Scotland, can watch The Great British Mortgage Swindle, to see for yourselves that I’ve long since proven I don’t talk the talk, without walking the walk.

But that didn’t stop the Twooth-Feckers from claiming I was just a government stooge, making everything up about the three cases I ran against BOS and its receivers, from 06/08/2010 to 21/07/2014, in Newcastle and Leeds High Courts, the Property Chamber and the Land Registry, which resulted in summary judgment being handed down in our favour and two fraudulent mortgages being removed from the charges register.
Somewhat economical with the truth there, aren't you, Mr O'B? As indeed you are in the claims that follow.
Furthermore, anybody who has read everything I have published online about the various legal battles I have had is incapable of honestly claiming I am a shill, given that I have publicly documented each case I have argued and won, as it happened, whether in or out of court, over the course of the last thirteen years, giving away all the legal remedies I devised for free.
By publicly documented, you mean made an unsubstantiated claim, don't you?
How did devising and implementing a remedy for refusing to register a birth benefit the plan to enslave our children as future taxpayers?
No evidence that this happened has been produced.
How did cancelling my registration as a taxpayer benefit the financing of illegal wars against other people’s children, as well as this infernal scamdemic?
That was a new one to me, but the 'evidence' is an edited talk given in 2010, where MoB's side of the correspondence is quoted at interminable length with dreadful background music, but no correspondence from HMRC is divulged.
How did inventing and implementing the three letter conditional acceptance process to get rid of any fraudulent credit cards benefit the powers that shouldn’t be?
This old chestnut?
How did proving mortgage fraud in the high court and starting a class action to cancel 11.2 million illegal charges benefit the banksters who pull the strings of the political puppets in Whitehall?
And how's that 'class action' going?
How did producing, directing and releasing a 5 star hit documentary feature film about institutionalised mortgage fraud benefit the establishment?
To be fair, the film does exist. The metrics that make it a 'five star hit' are, shall we say, opaque.
How did founding and developing a government free jurisdiction for indigenous peoples, under international law, benefit the UK Government?
And now we've left reality far, far behind us and we're firmly in folie de grandeur territory.

He closes with this supposed quote from 'one of our crack team of legal scholars and researchers' about his 107 page dossier of 'evidence'.
Its immense strength comes through its stark logic. I kept thinking how it is a work that SHOWS rather than TELLS the details of the conspiracy. That is the mark of how powerful it is – a distillation down to bare, cold facts of decades of genocide. It is a ticking time-bomb. A hand-grenade down the pants of each defendant.
Something about that prose style seems a bit familiar...
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

The more I read of his outpourings the stronger becomes the image of a teenager in his untidy bedroom in front of his laptop drafting his plan for world domination.

Sad, so sad.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheRambler wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:27 pm The more I read of his outpourings the stronger becomes the image of a teenager in his untidy bedroom in front of his laptop drafting his plan for world domination.
He's a trust fund baby. Even with his spectacular self-documented loses, he still doesn't have to earn a penny to survive.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:39 pm He's a trust fund baby. Even with his spectacular self-documented loses, he still doesn't have to earn a penny to survive.
That’s precisely my point Owl, he doesn’t have to take responsibility for himself, someone else will look after it all for him. As a result he acts like a teenager and will continue to do so until he abruptly collides with the real world.

When that happens it won’t be “fair”

TheRambler
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

he acts like a teenager and will continue to do so until he abruptly collides with the real world
The thing with MoB is that he's smart enough, despite his claims to 'walk the walk', never to put himself in jeopardy. I've pointed out somewhere upthread that he has never, to my knowledge participated in any street actions, whether resisting evictions or demonstrating. When you think about it, that last is pretty telling. I'm sure he could have got himself a platform at any of the anti-vax, anbti-lockdown protests, which would have enabled him to spread the word about his crusade. He's a good speaker, as I noticed when I watched his 2010 video about his supposed victory over HMRC, and clearly loves bring in front of an adoring crowd. Yet he preferred to stay behind his keyboard.

As far as we can tell,he is independently wealthy, and paying his bills and his dues, If he was continually beating the banks, energy companies, local council, etc., I'm sure we'd have heard. So as far as we can see he's not at risk of having bailiffs to his door. No employer or professional body to worry about.

IIRC, the most risky thing he's done was to talk vaguely of armed insurrection at one point, but since then he's toned it down.

As to his motivation, I'm pretty certain that it is attention and applause that he craves. He started as a stand up, after all.