Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by TBL »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:02 pm
TBL wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:39 pm Good to know, does that mean current unspent (again trying to remember the US vs. UK lingo) convictions that might impact the future possible conviction sentencing?
Not sure whether you were referring to Crabby or Neelu.

Crabby's convictions for his driving offences will be spent. It would be near impossible to bring them up as previous bad character as the type is not related to his current case.

Neelu, as far as I'm aware, does not have a criminal conviction.

In both cases I'm just stating known facts and not implying any guilt or otherwise in their current appearances.
I was referring to Crabby's past assault(s)?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TBL wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:07 pm I was referring to Crabby's past assault(s)?
I can't remember any sentences. Community Orders are spent a year after finishing the order. Sentences (suspended or actual) less than 6 months are spent after 2 years. Fines are a year after conviction.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:33 pm
TBL wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:07 pm I was referring to Crabby's past assault(s)?
I can't remember any sentences. Community Orders are spent a year after finishing the order. Sentences (suspended or actual) less than 6 months are spent after 2 years. Fines are a year after conviction.
I was just curious if things go south and he ends up "getting his collar felt" (a bit shaky on this colloquialism) for assault, if we could reasonably expect him to see some real time or not. He seems more and more dangerous and unhinged as time progresses and maybe they could use some conviction time to get him some real help.
I know that in the US, we commonly use criminal convictions as a way to force psychiatric help on people who would otherwise refuse.
AnOwlCalledSage

TBL wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:59 pm I was just curious if things go south and he ends up "getting his collar felt" (a bit shaky on this colloquialism) for assault, if we could reasonably expect him to see some real time or not.
I'm not going to be drawn on guilt or otherwise in this case, but sentencing guidelines would suggest a high end community order if found guilty. But I was wrong about Sabine McNeill. I thought she was going to get 4 years so what do I know!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Meanwhile...
EVICTION/TRIAL UPDATE.

I don’t know what’s going on with the CPS concerning my trial on 11th May, I’ve sent them 2 letters one on 2nd January and the other on 24thFebruary, both recorded and signed for but still had no reply from either letter.

In all the correspondence with them from February 2019 they always mention if I want to respond by email it must be by CJSM - Secure email services. I applied to use their system a while ago and I got confirmation today that my application has been approved.

Dear Robert White,

You recently submitted a signup application for the CJSM system under the Robert White organisation.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been approved by our administrators.

The nominated organisation administrator will receive a letter shortly informing them of the next steps.

CJSM Administrators
On behalf of
The Office for Criminal Justice Reform

Has anyone in the group used this before?
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... _Email.pdf
Not sure why he's found it difficult to understand that as a pro se litigant he's asked for and been set up on Criminal Justice System eMail so that he can communicate with the CPS by secure email.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

RED ALERT (it says on his site) followed by a huge "exclamatin" mark;

Apologies for the size of this but I'm not sue whether image sizes can be controlled. Anyway, why the big alarm?
I was talking to my next door neighbour this morning outside the front of the house, I was just letting him know the scum Court Enforcement Services Ltd were thinking of having another go to try and evict me. I live near the end of a cul-de-sac and a white Mercedes car with 2 occupants appeared, turned round and waited for 30 seconds or so with the engine running. I got a closer look of the 2 occupants then they drove up the road a bit and stopped. They bibbed the horn as if to make it look like they were picking someone up, lol. It was obvious to me what they were up to and who they were, I’m ready and waiting CES Ltd. I did have a hammer in my hand but I was doing some work in the garden. So maybe they’re thinking of having a go this week? They reminded me of scumbags eyeing up a property to rob. To be continued.😉
So there's Crabby stalking the streets outside the disputed property, hammer in hand staring menacingly at all passing by. Whoever these visitors were, had to be alarming for them to say the least. No way for a man in his 60's to be living his life, running about like a mad thing at every slamming car door and passing vehicle. Time for some of this, straight to the nads;

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Darn, missed this;

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I did have a hammer in my hand but I was doing some work in the garden.
That reminds me, I need to give my azaleas a good hammering.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Even Crabby is flummoxed by this bit of gibberish in the comments.

Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:27 pm Even Crabby is flummoxed by this bit of gibberish in the comments.

Of all the words in the English language, I'd never have expected "Eh?" to have been misspelt.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:05 pm So there's Crabby stalking the streets outside the disputed property, hammer in hand staring menacingly at all passing by. Whoever these visitors were, had to be alarming for them to say the least. No way for a man in his 60's to be living his life, running about like a mad thing at every slamming car door and passing vehicle.
Being an occasional sufferer of severe anxiety that sometimes takes a brief holiday in the realms of outright paranoia I know just how exhausting it is to be on edge like that all the time.

I can't say I have even the slightest bit of sympathy for him though to be honest. He's brought the whole thing on himself.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TBL

Post by TBL »

So, I'm confused, was Crabby ever the owner of the property he's currently occupying? I mean, did he ever hold a mortgage, lease, or outright ownership of it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

TBL wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:27 pm So, I'm confused, was Crabby ever the owner of the property he's currently occupying? I mean, did he ever hold a mortgage, lease, or outright ownership of it?
He and his late wife owned it and were buying it with the aid of a mortgage from NatWest. There was a possibility, when Crabby was made bankrupt over £30K in business rates owed to Southampton council in relation to his failed nightclub about 3 years ago, that the property could have been salvaged, subject, of course, to Crabby continuing to pay the mortgage.

That's because Crabby owned ten buy-to-lets and, from the bankruptcy documents he posted online, there was plenty of equity in those which could have paid off his bankruptcy debts and had him discharged within the year. In fact, the Trustee in Bankruptcy always strives to preserve a home for the bankrupt and his/her family where possible and it was perfectly do-able in this situation.

Of course, Crabby's decision to be as obstructive as possible in the bankruptcy, his discovery of all things FOTL and Common Law and his decision to stop paying the mortgage to NatWest has resulted in him losing everything. NatWest has repossessed the property due to mortgage arrears, Crabby broke back in again, the court granted NatWest a Warrant of Restitution and it's that warrant which the HCO Enforcement Officers are now looking to execute.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not sure if Crabbert decided to stop paying the mortgage or if his obstruction of the bankruptcy led to him losing all income and any possibility of paying it.

Either way he turned a salvageable situation into a disaster.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:13 pm I'm not sure if Crabbert decided to stop paying the mortgage or if his obstruction of the bankruptcy led to him losing all income and any possibility of paying it.

Either way he turned a salvageable situation into a disaster.
I have no impression of him actually working, and the impression was that the lost ten were the vehicle of funding for Crabert Manor. I mean seriously, who would hire him?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:27 pm Even Crabby is flummoxed by this bit of gibberish in the comments.

I first heard about planishing hammers in junior high shop class, in 1963-64. These hammers are ideal for hardening and smoothing metal, and can also be used for raising on small projects or creating subtle textures. Planishing hammers feature two round faces, one flat and one slightly domed, that are polished to a mirror shine, so they can be used to refine the surfaces of jewelry designs and to smooth and remove tool marks left by previous finishing steps.

This description was stolen from a page describing the Fretz HMR-1 Jeweler's planishing hammer.

Sooooo. I guess that Paddy Murphy was showing off his vocabulary....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:01 am

I first heard about planishing hammers in junior high shop class, in 1963-64. These hammers are ideal for hardening and smoothing metal, and can also be used for raising on small projects or creating subtle textures. Planishing hammers feature two round faces, one flat and one slightly domed, that are polished to a mirror shine, so they can be used to refine the surfaces of jewelry designs and to smooth and remove tool marks left by previous finishing steps.

This description was stolen from a page describing the Fretz HMR-1 Jeweler's planishing hammer.

Sooooo. I guess that Paddy Murphy was showing off his vocabulary....
Ahhh the memories. I still have a couple of planishing mallets from my time on the tools as an aircraft sheet metal worker. Back when Boeing’s and Airbus’ were belt-and-brace.

In some ways I miss the therapeutic bashing of ducts.
longdog

Post by longdog »

There's nothing quite as satisfying as beating the living shit out of a lump of metal until it does what you want it to do :mrgreen:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:58 pm There's nothing quite as satisfying as beating the living shit out of a lump of metal until it does what you want it to do :mrgreen:
Imagine having £1 billion worth of machines to help you do it. :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:58 am
longdog wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:58 pm There's nothing quite as satisfying as beating the living shit out of a lump of metal until it does what you want it to do :mrgreen:
Imagine having £1 billion worth of machines to help you do it. :mrgreen:
I also wanted to work at one of those aircraft scrap yards in Nevada. It was always more fun breaking things than fixing them! 8)