UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

#six
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by #six »

FatGambit wrote:If the family have the money as they claim, is there anything to stop one of them bidding at the auction to buy the house for Tom?
If they did, no doubt they would lie about it and claim victory :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

FatGambit wrote:If the family have the money as they claim, is there anything to stop one of them bidding at the auction to buy the house for Tom?
No. It would be an auction that the public can attend. However, if their bid was succesful they would have to actually pay the amount of their bid plus auction fees. There would be no chance of them getting the house without parting up. The house will make more than Tom owed so it would be a false economy.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Presumably they'll send those tickets through to 3 Fearne Chase, Carlton. So Tom may well not actually get them, simply because as of now, he is of no fixed abode.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I think it is now safe to say that any suspicions we may have had that Tom has secretly negotiated with B&B to repay the loan were without foundation.
I am not too sure about that rumple. it depends on how you want to read this;
UK Asset Resolution Limited released a statement on behalf of Bradford and Bingley.

It read: "Repossession is always viewed as a last resort and follows a series of forbearance options, with the aim of finding a solution that takes account of the customer's specific circumstances.

"Regrettably, in this instance, we have been unable to find a solution.
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
#six

Post by #six »

Tom "supporters" really are showing their true colours now. Abusing and harassing the owner of the removals firm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

I hope the police are taking this seriously
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

#six wrote:Tom "supporters" really are showing their true colours now. Abusing and harassing the owner of the removals firmhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=6052144 ... =1&theater
You area sorry excuse for a human being and should be put down like a sick dog.
Funny that, Tom's dog had died then wasn't dead at all but very sick but he didn't think to have his beloved pet put out of it's misery.
I hope you did a slow and painful death
Which is what Tom's dog seem to be suffering from at this moment.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd be careful if I were them.

Things may have changed since the mid eighties but when I used to do casual work for removals firms they were often owned by the sort of people you didn't threaten unless you were either very foolish or suicidal or both. :lol:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Yeah Trial By Social Media followed the driver of the van and has been harassing him, No idea why he's playing up to the Crawford camp considering he's been so critical of them. No doubt he's simply trying to get followers on his YouTube channel, he's beginning to see himself as the new messiah, he used to be a raving smack head by all accounts, so if doing this occupies his mind from slipping back into bad ways then so be it.
'Putin's left hand man'
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

There was a post by a member on BTBAB facebok page yesterday suggesting that they start a fund up so that they can buy Toms house at auction and then hand it back to Tom.

Quite a few people were willing to donate to it if it gets off the ground.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
No. It would be an auction that the public can attend. However, if their bid was succesful they would have to actually pay the amount of their bid plus auction fees. There would be no chance of them getting the house without parting up. The house will make more than Tom owed so it would be a false economy.
I think they would have to pay the deposit plus related fees on a successful bid. You have to be sat there with a Bank Draft ready to fill in the amount on. The auctioneer will check you out before letting you bid to make sure you aren't messing them about. Fall of hammer is effectively exchange of contract with (99.9% of the time) 4 weeks to complete. For the Crawfords to pull this off they need the best part of £100k, say £15k-20k at the auction and the rest within 28 days. Not going to happen.
Look out for the property coming on the market in the next few weeks.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
guilty

Post by guilty »

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
Tom Crawford charged with assaulting police officer

After an all-day stand off with police, Tom Crawford has been charged with assaulting an officer following the repossession of his home.
The 64-year-old, now of no fixed address, was arrested on Thursday after bailiffs arrived at his Carlton home.
He was one of around 50 protestors involved in the demonstration.
In total, two people have been charged with offences after five people were arrested

Monika Godos, 34, of Woodthorpe, Nottingham, has also been charged with assaulting a police constable.
The pair will appear at Nottingham Magistrates’ Court on July 31.
A 43-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police constable in the execution of their duty has been bailed pending further enquiries until July 20.
A 21-year-old man from Nottingham received a fixed penalty for obstruction of a highway.
A 43-year-old man arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence remains in police custody
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The 64-year-old, now of no fixed address
Ouch!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
#six

Post by #six »

guilty wrote:http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
Tom Crawford charged with assaulting police officer

After an all-day stand off with police, Tom Crawford has been charged with assaulting an officer following the repossession of his home.
The 64-year-old, now of no fixed address, was arrested on Thursday after bailiffs arrived at his Carlton home.
He was one of around 50 protestors involved in the demonstration.
In total, two people have been charged with offences after five people were arrested

Monika Godos, 34, of Woodthorpe, Nottingham, has also been charged with assaulting a police constable.
The pair will appear at Nottingham Magistrates’ Court on July 31.
A 43-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police constable in the execution of their duty has been bailed pending further enquiries until July 20.
A 21-year-old man from Nottingham received a fixed penalty for obstruction of a highway.
A 43-year-old man arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence remains in police custody
I can't say I'm not surprised. But he'll always have a way out. Once convicted he will claim it was a great success and the judge found him not guilty because in legalese, guilty means the exact opposite :haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

What about goofer clown Ceylon. I suppose he grovelled and walked free. Can't wait to hear how he put the police right on points of law and they had to release him or be arrested and prosecuted by a grand jury.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I think the house will be sold via a private/invitation only auction otherwise the auction house would be over run by the wave of stupidity that this mob brings with them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:I see that Tom and Guy Taylor had been in court earlier helping some one else lose there house.
I thought I read somewhere that they had been denied access to the court. Problem is that I read so much in the last 24 hours I can't remember where I saw it.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Tom looked remarkably cool & unfazed in the video which makes one ponder how he managed to get arrested. As for taking advise from the likes of Ceylon (2 failed business ventures) & ex convict Guy Taylor beggars belief.

I particularly enjoyed our John's narration throughout the video. "Disgraceful". Reminded me of Haining in an earlier eviction video where he repeatedly threatened to arrest a Police Officer. :haha:
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

From what Amanda posted this part is probably a lie as if they are true then they should also have Sue's statements as she was the one paying the endowment.
At the end of the day we have every bank docket to prove that we paid over 130k ish on a 41k mortgage.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:Amanda P's post is back again. Is it fair to inflict it on you? Hell, why should I suffer alone? the crux crooks of the matter is, well, see for yourselves.

Not actually been to sleep so excuse the state of this but
we dont actually know whats gone on, why they did it or why they refused us any paper work to see which in itself is against the law. What i witness yesterday was terrorism. Pure and simple. My nan not yet in her grave our family pet with maybe only hours to live now. We were threatened, attacked, assulted, insulted, laughed by "bailiffs" court staff, "security staff" and most shocking of all the police, all day long even while i was sobbing told we were boring by a police man, god the list is endless. But the crooks of the matter are. We read out to them verbatim the actual laws being broken. Which ive lost count of. They'd cover many pages, the people there to protect us and be impartial, were totally ONLY on the side, with the bank...however. with all this said its only the beginning. Now its a criminal matter, we have plans. Things will get going again. At the end of the day we have every bank docket to prove that we paid over 130k ish on a 41k mortgage. Along with all our other evidence If that in itself apart from the rest of the matter isn't enough evidence for you i don't know what it. It was proven in court we did not change the mortgage it was proven the judge could NOT find the figure the bank were claiming we owed, it was also proven that we did not agree for it to be changed, and that the bank did not change it back to its original agreement 2 parties HAVE to agree to change a contract thatvis FACT and was agreed upon in court . However this is all a side matter though, as NO PROCESS was followed. Litrally none. Grater issues and laws have been broken. So once we get it further they are going to have to prove what they are saying. Considering they brought zero evidence to the previous hearing well that will be very interesting wont it. They can't and they know it. Anyway lifes a fucking ball bag of a bitch sometimes i feel so so sorry for my mum , dad, sister and brother but you know what I couldnt be bloody prouder. One day all will see. The criminals may have won yesterday but not for long. THANKYOU SO SO MUCH for the messages of support you'll never EVER understand what it means to us. Love you all and THANKYOU for sticking with us xx
At least when pressed, Craig admits he doesn't understand the mortgage system but is relying on pure blind faith that his father wouldn't do something so stupid as to not pay his mortgage. Amanda it seems is not so self aware and continues to churn out opinions based on her partial understanding of the misleading and contradictory rubbish that Tom and co have been producing for months if not years. Tom's arguments are difficult to follow at the best of times and hers are worse since they seems to be based on her listening at the keyhole while Tom, Guy and Ebert discuss strategy. Fortunately we have the judgement and some helpful videos from Tom which tells us all we need to know. Perhaps Amanda should consult them before advancing any more "Chinese whispers" masquerading as ideas.

I wouldn't put it past them to try to raise this in the courts again. Guy Taylor has made several unsuccessful attempts in his own case and probably feels there is a bit more mileage to be wrung out of Tom before he finally loses interest. Of course, they have absolutely no chance of success on procedural grounds or in trying to prosecute the police and bailiffs although as Guy has done they could spin this out for another year or two yet. Hopefully the property will be sold fairly quickly. Providing nobody actually tries to reoccupy the property in the meantime (which I feel is still highly likely) we will probably only have to endure a seemingly endless succession of claims about impending investigations and court actions.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Losleones wrote:Tom looked remarkably cool & unfazed in the video which makes one ponder how he managed to get arrested. As for taking advise from the likes of Ceylon (2 failed business ventures) & ex convict Guy Taylor beggars belief.

I particularly enjoyed our John's narration throughout the video. "Disgraceful". Reminded me of Haining in an earlier eviction video where he repeatedly threatened to arrest a Police Officer. :haha:
'I'm not sure of the geography around the house but in the video where he's arrested he's walking away from the property down the road talking on the phone while one copper is trying to read him the despersal notice, another copper stops him and starts pushing him back up the hill towards his house (iirc Ferne Close is at the top of hill), at this point more coppers pile in and start man handing him, then he lashes out at one and is arrested, that's how I understood what I was watching anyway.

I know you guys have a thinly veiled dislike for Tom and commend the coppers for keeping their cool, which is fair considering some of the abuse they were getting, but I find it a bit unsettling that Tom was effectively kettles and provoked into getting himself arrested when he was clearly walking away from the property as he'd been asked to, after all the only reason he started walking back towards his property was cos a copper had two hands in the middle of his back pushing him.

There's a very thin line between acceptable and not, and I'm not sure you can claim someone walking away as ordered to isn't complying. I'm only basing this on the video alone though.