The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Perhaps soon they'll realise that being ripped off for worthless shit that never arrives is exactly the same as being ripped off for worthless shit that does arrive.
That is quite a conceptual leap that they are unlikely to make until they accept that is is all worthless.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:03 pm
Perhaps soon they'll realise that being ripped off for worthless shit that never arrives is exactly the same as being ripped off for worthless shit that does arrive.
That is quite a conceptual leap that they are unlikely to make until they accept that is is all worthless.
I suspect they will make that leap eventually. The whole 'send your oath to the barons' thing lasted a year on PLD before it was replaced by 'send your oath to yourself'. That seems to have all gone off the boil to be replaced by the usual ragged and half baked mixture of nonsense that has been doing the rounds for decades... CQV1666, maritime law, UCC, commercial liens, A4V... All that crap that previously been abandoned as the one-true-way plus a bit of Magnum Cartridge something, something, something.

Even these cretins will eventually twig the PlayCourt doesn't actually work and then they'll throw their money at the next big can't fail scam.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

TheHallouminati wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:08 am I reckon Hucknallred's bogus one is 'Andrew Richard Lewis'. Even a Freetard would spell his own name and his father's name correctly, surely?
Incorrect. My initial thoughts were somebody would spot it. Alas my initial thoughts were wrong.

Now, why did James May get sacked from a car magazine? :whistle:
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:38 pm Now, why did James May get sacked from a car magazine? :whistle:
Got it... See you next Tuesday? :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:38 pm Now, why did James May get sacked from a car magazine? :whistle:
Ahh, I get it now. I thought it might be something like that, but the significance of the date initially escaped me. :)

So, does this mean that "Andreщ" is a genuine Russian agent who is financing them?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The swivelled eyed old bat at the CLC Child division has uploaded the videos from the training day.

Video 9 appears to show an Asian lady, possibly Rekha. If it is her, she's looking quite gaunt.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/f ... irection=a
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:33 am The swivelled eyed old bat at the CLC Child division has uploaded the videos from the training day.

Video 9 appears to show an Asian lady, possibly Rekha. If it is her, she's looking quite gaunt.

Basically a carbon copy of a similar thing from 4 years ago-

https://youtu.be/q-eEZM-PcEE

Bunch of losers! :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:33 am The swivelled eyed old bat at the CLC Child division has uploaded the videos from the training day.

Pretty sure that isn't Rekha. Too small and wrong religion going by the clothing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

SteveUK wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:33 am
The swivelled eyed old bat at the CLC Child division has uploaded the videos from the training day.

Pretty sure that isn't Rekha. Too small and wrong religion going by the clothing.
Rekha was defo there. She's in video 1 at 16:02 and 16:17 wearing a purple jacket, white T-shirt, blue jeans. I was wrong about her wearing a sari, but right about her being at the Hindley Labour Club CLC training. Does that mean I get only 5millionRE in winnings? :haha:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

A few minutes of the first one exhausted my capacity for listening to nonsense. It was the first time he said 'stand under common law' that did it.
Pity the poor fools soaking it all up. There should be a special punishment for false teachers.

Maybe a decade in an inner city comprehensive school trying to teach woodwork.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:25 pm Rekha was defo there.
Which is interesting in itself and may be worth mentioning on her own thread. It's been several months since she was carted off and yet, given her absolute belief in her righteousness, she hasn't breached any bail conditions which is not normal poot behaviour. However, she still thinks the CLC has jurisdiction. :shrug:

Dumb as a bucket of rocks! :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have a question for anyone masochistic enough to slog though all those videos. Did they address the issue of how to enforce their court orders?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:28 pm I have a question for anyone masochistic enough to slog though all those videos. Did they address the issue of how to enforce their court orders?
I think it involves stamping their foot while pouting.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:28 pm I have a question for anyone masochistic enough to slog though all those videos. Did they address the issue of how to enforce their court orders?
I think it involves stamping their foot while pouting.
And threatening to hold their breath until they turn blue??? One can but hope. :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It seems the Cameroonian CLC contingent have got wind of the FOI process. So, let's start off with a simple, err, 52 requests. Mostly garbage about how to enforce private judgements etc.

Comedy gold from the Tchoula family.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/blaise_tchoula
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Blaise Tchoula sounds really stroppy and demanding :snicker:
Dear Her Majesty’s Courts and the Tribunals Service,

Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.

I am writing to request an internal review of Her Majesty’s Courts and the Tribunals Service's handling of my FOI request 'Steps required in registering Private Adjudicated Notice (unrebutted Affidavit) with any of your Courts'.

I am still awaiting your response.
This is typical of your organisation
You must now produce answers to all my questions and without any excuses.
It is too late to do your usual dance of not answering the questions and giving your frivolous reasons
please treat the questions in any way that you would like as long as you answer them

A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s...

Yours faithfully,

Blaise Tchoula
Wonder if Blaise is the very same person as this https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheHallouminati wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 am
<snip>
I can see a slight problem with that. It's not an FOI request. It's a request for legal advice. :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:08 am
TheHallouminati wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 am
<snip>
I can see a slight problem with that. It's not an FOI request. It's a request for legal advice. :lol:
Details, details, details and excuses! Just get on and answer the questions!

TheRambler
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering just how dumb that "request" is to begin with, one can't help wondering if they even sent it to the right place to begin with.

Of course part of it may just be that the actual answer is, "There is no such procedure or method of doing so since that is not a legal procedure or process" and there is no way to actually answer this.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Clearly this is somebody who has followed the 'commercial lien process' only to find that it's not actually a thing in the UK and there's no way he can 'file it at the local courthouse'.

He's doing the usual footler thing of copying and pasting without actually reading.
You convene a Sheriff's common law jury, based on the Seventh Amendment, concerning a dispute involving a claim of more than $20. Or, you can use three disinterested parties to make judgment.
Dear idiot.

This isn't the United States of America.

Yours. HMCTS