The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:58 pm And let's not forget Dildo Newfoundland.
from Intercourse PA
In the same state as Blue Knob.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:58 pm And let's not forget Dildo Newfoundland.
from Intercourse PA
Twinned with Bell End Worscerstercestercestershire England
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Dicks Mount, Suffolk
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Broad bottom, Greater Manchester.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadbottom
pgk70
Swabby
Swabby

Post by pgk70 »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:13 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 am

from Intercourse PA
Twinned with Bell End Worscerstercestercestershire England
And Nob End near Manchester.

If only we could convince the people of Ramsbottom that they need a lower and Upper Ramsbottom.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheHallouminati wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:04 am Broad bottom, Greater Manchester.
And connecting the dots, next village east is Charlesworth and the one after is Simmondley, location of Hanover Cottage. It's not a coincidence.....
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:25 pm
TheHallouminati wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:04 am Broad bottom, Greater Manchester.
And connecting the dots, next village east is Charlesworth and the one after is Simmondley, location of Hanover Cottage. It's not a coincidence.....
I think one of them should be re-named Thick Twit for Princess Wrecka.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

As if we needed confirmation, the incident in question seems to be someone thinking the lady was a terrorist. It'd all kicking off on the thread. Last post....
I half expected the racist card to be pulled, well there you go, so much for valuing the lives and rights of others, i'll say nothing more, i'm done here, @superstar36uk you've incorrectly pulled the racist card when it's got nothing whatsoever to do with any race but a sick twisted evil ideology so how about putting the race card to bed?
And it's FACT, we do have a terrorist element in the UK, whether it's in any way related to the lady at the common law court event is irrelevant and not purported by me to be the case in the first place, could I possibly ask for people not to make statements with assumptions as if they know me personally? no one here does.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:21 am
And it's FACT, we do have a terrorist element in the UK...
Yes. Yes we do. I don't think anyone is ignoring ISIS related morons or the good work being done to thwart them but this is perhaps more telling of the current situation.
MI5 to take over in fight against rise of UK rightwing extremism
Four extreme rightwing alleged plots have been thwarted in the UK since March 2017... with around 100 investigations into the extreme rightwing currently live, the threat is assessed as growing.
Now I would appalled if every white person wearing track suit bottoms going about their normal business was viewed as a potential terrorist if they walk into a room :D but if MI5 are doing their job properly, then a sensible place to start would be keeping an eye on the White Pendragons, PLD and the Comedy Law Court. :Axe:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:46 am

Now I would appalled if every white person wearing track suit bottoms going about their normal business was viewed as a potential terrorist if they walk into a room :D but if MI5 are doing their job properly, then a sensible place to start would be keeping an eye on the White Pendragons, PLD and the Comedy Law Court. :Axe:
How do you know they aren't already? Or have you unwittingly given something away :lol:
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Footloose52 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:45 am How do you know they aren't already? Or have you unwittingly given something away :lol:
My MI5/MI6/GCHQ security check clearance expired 16 years ago, so I'm now out of the loop. :wink: Although I'm probably not meant to even say that! :mouthshut:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

It looks like the natives are getting restless and not a little suspicious about the amount of money it supposedly needs to function.

These repeated begging bowls for inexplicably large amounts of money seem to be setting off the 'scam' detectors of some people and with very good reason.

James Fraser

£800?

Robert White

Yes mate don't know the breakdown but with venue hire for a weekend and other expenses it come to around £800.

Sheila Sudlow

Common law court needs 365.00 for week end donations much appreciated

Gary Williams

Common law court seems to be asking for a lot of money recently
Isn't it odd that Bobby The Bankrupt seems to have a 24 hour hotline to HHJ Smith J when it suits him but pleads ignorance if anybody questions him? I wonder what percentage he's skimming off the top.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If you look through the birth suffer tickets 'registered' with the CCoCL, you'll see members of the Tchouamo family, who apparently originally hail from Cameroon. Hopefully they haven't been given the impression that placing themselves on the 'register' will have any effect on their residency status in the UK.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:54 pm If you look through the birth suffer tickets 'registered' with the CCoCL, you'll see members of the Tchouamo family, who apparently originally hail from Cameroon. Hopefully they haven't been given the impression that placing themselves on the 'register' will have any effect on their residency status in the UK.
That's a good point. HHJ Smith J could probably make a few bob with common-law immigration documents.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

SteveUK wrote:
As if we needed confirmation, the incident in question seems to be someone thinking the lady was a terrorist. It'd all kicking off on the thread. Last post....

I half expected the racist card to be pulled, well there you go, so much for valuing the lives and rights of others, i'll say nothing more, i'm done here, @superstar36uk you've incorrectly pulled the racist card when it's got nothing whatsoever to do with any race but a sick twisted evil ideology so how about putting the race card to bed?
And it's FACT, we do have a terrorist element in the UK, whether it's in any way related to the lady at the common law court event is irrelevant and not purported by me to be the case in the first place, could I possibly ask for people not to make statements with assumptions as if they know me personally? no one here does.
I bet 1million Re a few pages back that "the lady at the common law court event" was Rekha Patel. I now raise that to 10million Re :haha: .
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I’m guessing that the venue for the last farrago, Hindley Labour Club wasn’t paid for properly and the CLC are finding that the comrades committee won’t be accepting prom notes, Kindness Credits or shiny beads, nothing less than worthless slave-token fiat money will do.

I further suspect that the jurists and camp followers attending the event have short arms and deep pockets.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:38 pm
SteveUK wrote:

I bet 1million Re a few pages back that "the lady at the common law court event" was Rekha Patel. I now raise that to 10million Re :haha: .
Oops, the sovs accidently crossed the streams.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Success!

I admit to only 1 of the 3. But can you spot it?

I'm about to retire here in the treasonous UK & will see if we have a winner in about 9 hours time.

Top Tip. Give a full address for the parents when registering in order to obtain full registration.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

I reckon Hucknallred's bogus one is 'Andrew Richard Lewis'. Even a Freetard would spell his own name and his father's name correctly, surely?
longdog

Post by longdog »

More people starting to have suspicions that the PlayCourt is just a money making scam...
Matt Derham

Who else can I contact about the 3 certificates I paid for on commonlawcourt.com but didn't realise in had to put ref no. Until after I already paid for them and over a month later still can't get hold of anyone, I've literally tried everything!!!

Daniel Gregg

You've been mugged pal. I suggest you put them on notice, read the laymans guide.

Tconlory Mcauley

Practical Lawful Dissent......you answer the man, just do what you said you would do, if you are creating a scam you will be found, taken out and given people justice........

David Robinson

Its nothing to do with our group. I've tried to help but what can you do when you are ignored?

Matt Derham

Someone shed some light!!!
Perhaps soon they'll realise that being ripped off for worthless shit that never arrives is exactly the same as being ripped off for worthless shit that does arrive.